I literally cant look a woman in the eyes

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

Brownmaxxing
Until im softmaxxed 100 percent, the girls here are ofc fuckable and the males are extremely ugly ogres w 0 dimorphism to compensate . Still even when they give IOI my brain says dont even breathe in their direction until 15 percent bodyfat with brad pitt muscle mass in fight club, PDO threads for upper lip and red undertones w clear skin

@HarrierDuBois

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84, murdah, dehydrated and 4 others
Women's validation is meaningless

• +1
Reactions: murdah, tombradylover, Dicklet3incher and 2 others
Looking at atesh salih ramirez and gandy destroyed my ego, I still havent recovered, no mater if i mog 99.99 percnet of males ill still be an inferior cockroach

• +1
Reactions: dehydrated
Atesh salih destroyed me

• So Sad
Reactions: looksmac
Until im softmaxxed 100 percent, the girls here are ofc fuckable and the males are extremely ugly ogres w 0 dimorphism to compensate . Still even when they give IOI my brain says dont even breathe in their direction until 15 percent bodyfat with brad pitt muscle mass in fight club, PDO threads for upper lip and red undertones w clear skin

@HarrierDuBois
I always play up my uglyness. Smile at them with my broken dirty teeth and pronounce the "s" sound with "sh" instead. For example, "Stoppit stupid!" will be "Shtoppit shtupid!"

I apply false speech impediments and quirky mannerisms out of boredom.

• JFL
Reactions: Dicklet3incher, Alt Number 3 and BrahminBoss
I always play up my uglyness. Smile at them with my broken dirty teeth and pronounce the "s" sound with "sh" instead. For example, "Stoppit stupid!" will be "Shtoppit shtupid!"

why?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
Is easy to look at the eyes of a woman if you don't expect anything from her, otherwise you don't know if she's thinking "omg this guy is so ugly or this guy is kinda good looking". My problems is to remember what she said and how do I answer, women think I'm not paying attention lmao fuck this pathetic brain

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lebron_James

@HarrierDuBois
in south asia if ur a HIGH mtn + 5'10 and above, gymmaxxed and with great hygiene+ skin. You're automatically in the top 5% of men because most men here are ogres mostly they barely brush their teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Tiku and BrahminBoss

@HarrierDuBois
Whos the guy in your avi

I literally cant look a woman in the eyes​

Same man same...
Owari da

But at the end of the day remember this:
Yes

Ehm... Based?

• +1
Reactions: Lefty Rankin
i want to lock myself in a cave with a bunch of books and throw away the key until i get my final acne scar treatment tbh

• Love it
Reactions: BrahminBoss

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
i want to lock myself in a cave with a bunch of books and throw away the key until i get my final acne scar treatment tbh
Chin up boyo urs are 90 percent gone, i have lot of PIH from sun tanning every day for three years w no sunscreen, if not for tret my collagen would have been decimated as well

• +1
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Because it confuse them for the sake of entertainment. And because I hate shallow/fake people. I exhibit behavior that's slightly repulsive because it very quickly allow me to discern who's shallow and who's not.

Let those who love me love me. And let those who hate me continue to hate me all the more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and BrahminBoss