I literally do not need the same surgeries I think I needed 3-6 months ago due to puberty

D

Deleted member 17429

Kraken
This shit is crazy, my family says they don’t even recognize me anymore. My voice is about 20-30hz deeper compared to two yesrs ago at 14 to 16, and then 5hz or so from 16 to 16.5 when i discovered looksmax

An easy way to measure your puberty tbh is to measure your voice, same time everyday for a year and see if you made any progress in dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Deleted member 17531 and Deleted member 18840
that’s good. keep living a healthy lifestyle if you aren’t already. get plenty of sleep

Why would you fucking want to make surgeries plan before being done with puberty

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hipcel, Prince88, Nims and 4 others
Because a 14 yo kid planning his osteotomies makes so much sense

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340 and Hipcel
Because a 14 yo kid planning his osteotomies makes so much sense
I never said 14, lmao. I discovered looksmax at 16, then made some looksmaxxing progress with diet and hormones
Why would you fucking want to make surgeries plan before being done with puberty
idk y i was considering consulting like 50 different surgeons, jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
that’s good. keep living a healthy lifestyle if you aren’t already. get plenty of sleep
sleeping is hard for me due to both my parents always having a hard time going to bed genetically, but I’m sure I can surpass my genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
peak autism is when you measure how many hz your voice is

App? Web? Late puberty here, I hope in 1-2 years to have my dimorphism.