I look like such a subhuman right now

bignosesmallchin

bignosesmallchin

World domination
On Friday I was looking good af and now after a weekend of cake and cookies and sandwiches and burgers and footlong meatball subs I look like a subhuman piece of shit, how can I reverse this? Gallon of water a day and 1500 calories with exercise?? I want to kill myself, I'm out I public right now working on repairing a restaurant and I bet all the customers are thinking "what is this stinky subhuman doing? he is ruining my appetite I want to spit on him and run him over with my car" I want to quit my job and go home and debloat for the week.

• WTF
Reactions: Nims
Stop giving in your eating urges you fat fuck.
Stay on the grind to looksmax.

• Love it
Reactions: SoonToAscend and bignosesmallchin
Stop giving in your eating urges you fat fuck.
Stay on the grind to looksmax.
You are right but I have little self control

On Friday I was looking good af and now after a weekend of cake and cookies and sandwiches and burgers and footlong meatball subs I look like a subhuman piece of shit, how can I reverse this? Gallon of water a day and 1500 calories with exercise?? I want to kill myself, I'm out I public right now working on repairing a restaurant and I bet all the customers are thinking "what is this stinky subhuman doing? he is ruining my appetite I want to spit on him and run him over with my car" I want to quit my job and go home and debloat for the week.
just fast

Stop eating all this shit. Have a little self-discipline Let this be a lesson to never eat like a fatty again.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad
Stop eating all this shit. Have a little self-discipline Let this be a lesson to never eat like a fatty again.
I will never do it again this is so embarrassing, my face literally boats in the worst way too I look so fucking gross

• Love it
Sodium water retention. Eat more potassium, you can take dandelion root to further debloat.

Okay I start my fast now, I just bought 2 chocolate bars, this is the last junk I will eat EVER

• WTF
How about not eating them and binning them?
Uh I ate them right after I posted that. They are the last ever junk my body will consume

2 second pleasure for 3 days bloat? Not worth

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain and SolarWind
Get my fitness pal, work out your daily maintenance calories and eat 250 below that every day. You can still eat some shitty stuff if it doesnt put you over your daily goal. Watch your weight drop on the scales. Obviously be lifting weights doing full body 3 times a wekk while you do this

Get my fitness pal, work out your daily maintenance calories and eat 250 below that every day. You can still eat some shitty stuff if it doesnt put you over your daily goal. Watch your weight drop on the scales. Obviously be lifting weights doing full body 3 times a wekk while you do this
No shitty stuff ever again I want to maintain my youthful looks for as long as my boneless self can, until I get bimax 😍

No shitty stuff ever again I want to maintain my youthful looks for as long as my boneless self can, until I get bimax 😍
Nah bro, you won't be able to never eat junk food again. Set more realistic goals and achieve them instead of setting yourself up for failure. Easy to say you'll never eat junk again when you've got a full belly.

Do a proper planned cut if you want to get lean and accept that it won'd be perfect but it will be successful in the end

• +1
Reactions: NumbThePain