I lost all of my emotions [Sad story]

Lihito

Lihito

Kraken
Ever since i discovered through astral projection that this 3D reality is just an energy farm, i cant seem to connect with anyone anymore.

Apathy has taken over, People i once cared about are now only relics of The past. Homies from my club are now rarely coming to training, working , doing school, having New lives...

And im Here stuck with this weird feeling of having no feeling. Its Like i totaly stoped caring about this reality because i realized asfter life for those who escaped reincarnation white light is so much better and fullfiled

Sometimes i just wanna leave this world and become a free soul. But i wont because of my family. Until death, i Will cope with trying to do astral projection even tho i cant

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, IncelsBraincels, RoundHouse and 10 others
B

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081
@Chad1212
@chaddyboi66
@Chadeep
@Übermogger
@balkanmogger69
@sytyl
@kjsbdfiusdf
@disillusioned
@realklay11
@USER0213

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15081, chaddyboi66 and Deleted member 6403
i did astral project and saw @FastBananaCEO eating bananas and human brains, jk no bananas that would be cannibalism

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, RoundHouse, turkproducer and 5 others
i did astral project and saw @FastBananaCEO eating bananas and human brains, jk no bananas that would be cannibalism
My bratha Always positive and not Like me questioning reality of The universe and dimension

Over from my well being

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1617
Can you astral project whenever you want?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and BearBoy
My bratha Always positive and not Like me questioning reality of The universe and dimension

Over from my well being
i had astral project aswell

• +1
I will see you in another world, when we are both cats!

• JFL
Can you astral project whenever you want?
for me it happened accidently when i was doing some weird mouth exercise while sleeping

• +1
Copy pasta link?

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito and Deleted member 1617
Wat did you see
just my room but with clear wavy vision and once i got out of my body i had some weird noise in my ears as if i fell into water

also i felt this weird pure feeling, like i felt peace but could also experience other emotions

saw my astral body like my hand

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Lihito
for me it happened accidently when i was doing some weird mouth exercise while sleeping
I mostly heard stories but never Got out od my body fully

I Always get vibrations but i go back to sleep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and BearBoy
Copy pasta link?
Not a fucking copy pasta im genuenly feeling empty. Not depressed , not sad , not happy just Like a fucking Boring video game character that is low inhib because he is self aware of THIS FUCMING MATRIX

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 1617
I mostly heard stories but never Got out od my body fully

I Always get vibrations but i go back to sleep
Well i got out of my body but i could experience my real body aswell, its really weird i cant explain it

• +1
@Lihito tried to use the Lucid dream tricks to see if it was a dream but it wasnt

• +1
Well i got out of my body but i could experience my real body aswell, its really weird i cant explain it
It makes you wonder what else can we humans experience

Our souls are much more then we are. This meat Shell is nothing but a representation od program.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1617 and Baldingman1998
@Lihito tried to use the Lucid dream tricks to see if it was a dream but it wasnt
Thanks bro i actually wanted to test lucid dream Method and Will in future

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 1617
My first astral projection happened by accident when I was sleeping in a library in my school. I was sleeping on my back and I had sleep paralysis at the same time of my astral projection. (Or maybe it was just astral but because I couldn't move my real body I thought it's sleep paralysis?).

Anyway I was farting in my sleep and I saw people laughing at me but I couldn't stop because I was outside my body. It's like I can see myself sleeping and see them but my eyes were closed but I can see everything. When I finally woke up after 30 mins they were gone

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy and Deleted member 1617
My first astral projection happened by accident when I was sleeping in a library in my school. I was sleeping on blmy back and I had sleep paralysis at the same time of my astral projection. (Or maybe it was just astral but because I couldn't move my real body I thought it's sleep paralysis?).

Anyway I was farting in my sleep and I saw people laughing at me but I couldn't stop because I was outside my body. It's like I can see myself sleeping and see them but my eyes were closed but I can see everything. When I finally woke up after 30 mins they were gone
We could all try repeating it and post our experiences on this forum

Ever since i discovered through astral projection that this 3D reality is just an energy farm, i cant seem to connect with anyone anymore.

Apathy has taken over, People i once cared about are now only relics of The past. Homies from my club are now rarely coming to training, working , doing school, having New lives...

And im Here stuck with this weird feeling of having no feeling. Its Like i totaly stoped caring about this reality because i realized asfter life for those who escaped reincarnation white light is so much better and fullfiled

Sometimes i just wanna leave this world and become a free soul. But i wont because of my family. Until death, i Will cope with trying to do astral projection even tho i cant
You'll never be free, boy. Consider this "Earth" a picnic. A training session—beginner's guide of what to expect when the body can no longer adhesive the soul. The sun, planets, foreign suns, black holes; the heavens will be pulling at you all at once. And with no anchor anymore, ugh, perhaps into the black hole abyss you go. The nearest one that is. But there's a house, sort of speak along the way. Actually, over a dozen of them. But will the Keepers allow you entrance?

• JFL
Reactions: BearBoy
You'll never be free, boy. Consider this "Earth" a picnic. A training session—beginner's guide of what to expect when the body can no longer adhesive the soul. The sun, planets, foreign suns, black holes; the heavens will be pulling at you all at once. And with no anchor anymore, ugh, perhaps into the black hole abyss you go. The nearest one that is. But there's a house, sort of speak along the way. Actually, over a dozen of them. But will the Keepers allow you entrance?
Training planet is a kindergarten cope i know shit ton of astral People who communicated with all sorts of spirits and every one of them ensured me this "training or school:lul::soy:" planet is a cope made by New age feel good scamers who want to charge you kind words and yoga

Reality is not beautiful

But then again good and evil are another form od duality thus representing a battery with two polls. Both used equaly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and BigJimsWornOutTires
Battle Royal GIFs | Tenor

New Fortnite Peely style is nightmare fuel - Fortnite INTEL

Have you ever experienced it?

I wouldn't recommend trying this as a lot of things could go wrong if you're not careful and in the wrong mindset, but you could try doing astral projection via shrooms or dmt tbh.

Also this kinda seems like you rn ngl
A detached university student faces the consequences of astral projection when he uses it to reconnect with his dead mother.

this will be you if you manage to do it bro
u mirin third eye and t pose symbolism from kikewood?

• JFL
Reactions: Lihito
Dormammu will free you from your earthly tethers

I am not an expert in this field. But what I understand from your situation is that you really need to snap out of this feeling. Thinking the whole world as an energy farm and not taking actual interest in day to day life is kind of scary. Having been through a similar situation, I can slightly relate to what you are going through. I'd say the only actual way is to do anything you feel like, like literally picking up new interests evey single day till you actually come out of the feeling.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and Kroker
Have you ever experienced it?

I wouldn't recommend trying this as a lot of things could go wrong if you're not careful and in the wrong mindset, but you could try doing astral projection via shrooms or dmt tbh.

Also this kinda seems like you rn ngl

this will be you if you manage to do it bro
u mirin third eye and t pose symbolism from kikewood?

Things can go wrong

Every time i try to detach i see demons and reptiles looking at my soul :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

• Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66
Things can go wrong

Every time i try to detach i see demons and reptiles looking at my soul :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:
Your soul is weak and very vulnerable to attack on its own, however, you will overcome them with God's help. Come back to Christ and let him help you brother.
1637047289853-png.1405676

Users who are viewing this thread

Back