I lost my kissless status can someone make a kissing guide sex havers and incels (GTFIH)

not_ovER

not_ovER

Bronze
I just had my first kiss and tbh it was bad I didn't know what tf I was doing and she obviously could tell. She started laughing because it was so bad and so was I tbh our teeth even banged together JFL. She said it was her first time kissing even though she felt like a pro I even asked if we could practice and she said later rippppp. Someone please make a kissing guide or give advice

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, bradpittshairline, Latinolooksmaxxer and 5 others
should've said you've kissed plenty of times and that she was the one who was bad.. You low iq incel you can't even make a good move for once in your life fkn waste

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, HerpDerpson, Kristin and 3 others
Should have practiced with female cousins
Or prostitoots but thats kinda gross

• JFL
Reactions: bradpittshairline, Kristin, not_ovER and 1 other person
should've said you've kissed plenty of times and that she was the one who was bad.. you low iq incel you can't even make a good move for once in your life
holy cope anyone with a brain would know that wouldn't work :lul:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
should've said you've kissed plenty of times and that she was the one who was bad.. you low iq incel you can't even make a good move for once in your life
just lie to look even more pathetic theory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VolcelFTW, bradpittshairline, Niksy and 1 other person
How old r u boyo

You sound like ur in high school so it’s prolly not over

just lie to look even more pathetic theory
Nah he should have lied. When I lost my virginity I lied and said I had sex with two other girls. If I said I was a virgin she probably would have ran for the hills

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and justleavemealone
Nah he should have lied. When I lost my virginity I lied and said I had ded with two other girls. If I said I was a virgin she probably would have ran for the hills
i said i got head at a party before so i didnt seem incel. She kept questioning who gave me head as in she was jealous i told her it doesn't matter

There is no "guide" or "how to tutorial" You won't get better until you've kissed multiple girls or kissed one girl multiple times, you get better with time as you go along and you build confidence naturally. Sex and kissing become less and less of a big deal, you stop becoming nervous and you just do the act as you become more experienced.

My "pro" tips
make sure your lips are moisturized and look inviting, no chick wants to kiss crusty lips.
brush your teeth and chew some mint gum on the way to see the chick.
smell good(it sets the mood and raises your confidence)
When you go in for the kiss take charge don't just stand there like a statue, gentle place your hand on her waist and caress her sides as you kiss her.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Ricky212, not_ovER and Kristin
There is no "guide" or "how to tutorial" You won't get better until you've kissed multiple girls or kissed one girl multiple times, you get better with time as you go along and you build confidence naturally. Sex and kissing become less and less of a big deal, you stop becoming nervous and you just do the act as you become more experienced.

My "pro" tips
make sure your lips are moisturized and look inviting, no chick wants to kiss crusty lips.
brush your teeth and chew some mint gum on the way to see the chick.
smell good(it sets the mood and raises your confidence)
When you go in for the kiss take charge don't just stand there like a statue, gentle place your hand on her waist and caress her sides as you kiss her.
Thanks for the advice boyo I stood still like a statue when I did kiss :lul:

Just act like your sucking on a nipple very slowly with your tongue

Be relaxed dont use too much tongue (sticking the tongue makes it stiff) and caress her with hands / hold the back of her head

I feel like if i get my first kiss imma start laughing hysterically

• JFL
Reactions: not_ovER