I may just need paranasal implants

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
After looking at this 3/4 pic my barber took I realized I may need paranasal implants to help give the illusion of a a full midface concavity. My nasal fold area is similar to Asians side profile.

There’s not much I can do about my protruded teeth which makes my profile even worse but the implants may give it a more full midface appearance. Lefort will just cause more occlusion then I’d have to get mandibular setback. I may just get infraorbital implants + custom midface implants

Thoughts ? @goat2x @MoeZart @retard @Elias @facemaxxed @Sergio-OMS @PapiMew @RealSurgerymax @MedMaxxing @DatGuyYouLike @SixCRY

AE5CEE7B E6AC 4DC1 9479 C85AF6A9C3FB
A2504BD5 FB0B 4A87 BEF1 0E32EB243109
149EE3EB 9E1C 4B21 96EA 89A8B602384F 3A1F341E 2C70 48D0 94B4 31DE2A03857A

Similar threads

• +1
Reactions: Racky, Yuya Moggershima, volcelfatcel and 6 others
would a paranasal implant create hollowness in your under eye area if you didn‘t get infraoribitals as well?

i think you either need to get
lefort 1 and infraorbital implants

or, just as you say, both paranasal and infraorbital

if you don‘t have any health issues i‘d just get the implants, barely any risk to get butchered and less recovery time

but your side really doesn‘t look good, once you‘ve seen the maxillary recession you can‘t unsee it

wish you luck on your ascension, bro

• +1
Reactions: Manfrommars, bugeye, Deleted member 10536 and 1 other person
would a paranasal implant create hollowness in your under eye area if you didn‘t get infraoribitals as well?

i think you either need to get
lefort 1 and infraorbital implants

or, just as you say, both paranasal and infraorbital

if you don‘t have any health issues i‘d just get the implants, barely any risk to get butchered and less recovery time

but your side really doesn‘t look good, once you‘ve seen the maxillary recession you can‘t unsee it

wish you luck on your ascension, bro
Yeah infras are last on my list. Problem with lefort 1 is it’ll cause an overbite & my mandible is already forward grown enough or else I’d have to shave off my mandible to harmonize

No health issues at all, no sleep apnea, snoring, etc. Just bad African genetics lol

If I can get away with frauding my midface with only implants & no ostéotomies I’ll be happy af.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
does paranasal implants take rid of nasolabial folds? What about the risk of a feminine results? i have a similar issue tbh

Paranasal implants risk feminine results and alsso looking unnatural while taalking/smiiling.

If you do get it, make them subtle, and 100% make sure to TEST how it looks with temporary filler first.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: WagedandReady, Racky, AscendingHero and 2 others
Saw the thread title, thought it was going to be another delusional recessedmaxillacel who just needs a lefort1

However after look at your pics I think you may just need paranasal implants

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and oatmeal
That’s me (serious)
Do you think paranasal implants would work better on him than they did for you, because of his more recessed paranasal area relative to the teeth?

don't u need jaw surgery rn or was that just u freaking out iirc

My jaw is width as fuck when viewed from the front. Almost too wide. Looks bloated sometimes.

When viewed from the side my face is flat and that’s where the jaw issue is (needs lefort 1 or BSSO)

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
Do you think paranasal implants would work better on him than they did for you, because of his more recessed paranasal area relative to the teeth?

Yes

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
My jaw is width as fuck when viewed from the front. Almost too wide. Looks bloated sometimes.

When viewed from the side my face is flat and that’s where the jaw issue is (needs lefort 1 or BSSO)
ah I see, I am the same way I think except for the wide jaw part, mine is narrow jfl

Problem with LF1 is it's used on patients with underbites. Look at my X-Rays & my bite. I may need CW rotation but either way it's going to cause malocclusion

Problem with LF1 is it's used on patients with underbites. Look at my X-Rays & my bite. I may need CW rotation but either way it's going to cause malocclusion
I agree LF1 is bad idea for you, also because it widens the nose

• +1
Reactions: Racky and tyronelite
After looking at this 3/4 pic my barber took I realized I may need paranasal implants to help give the illusion of a a full midface concavity. My nasal fold area is similar to Asians side profile.

There’s not much I can do about my protruded teeth which makes my profile even worse but the implants may give it a more full midface appearance. Lefort will just cause more occlusion then I’d have to get mandibular setback. I may just get infraorbital implants + custom midface implants

Thoughts ? @goat2x @MoeZart @retard @Elias @facemaxxed @Sergio-OMS @PapiMew @RealSurgerymax @MedMaxxing @DatGuyYouLike @SixCRY

View attachment 941605View attachment 941623View attachment 941609View attachment 941620

Similar threads

You can get treatment for bimaxillary protrusion which should decrease the protrusion of your teeth.

• +1
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, tyronelite and 1 other person
You can get treatment for bimaxillary protrusion which should decrease the protrusion of your teeth.
but that needs extraction. he probably needs 2 premolar on each side

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
612395CD 971F 4AE0 895E 82AAA3836311
@AlwaysHaveQuestions

• Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
no, and yo udont have bimaxillary protrusion
So is it just my mandible is too long & my upper midface (infraorbitals & upper maxilla) recessed?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, AlwaysHaveQuestions and goat2x
So is it just my mandible is too long & my upper midface (infraorbitals & upper maxilla) recessed?
mandible being too long is a scam tbh jfl

upper maxilla recessed thats it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, valhalar, AscendingHero and 3 others
mandible being too long is a scam tbh jfl

upper maxilla recessed thats it
So what's the plan boss infraorbitals + custom midface implants? I already got MSE on the list

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and goat2x

View attachment 941605View attachment 941623View attachment 941609View attachment 941620