I might be going to the mental asylum

Chinacurry

Chinacurry

Kraken
My family, a former hookup, 2 of my friends, one of their GF, and my bosses boss all want me to go here

They are saying just go for 3 days, and depending how it is, maybe stay for a week.

My mum found my book of drawings and started crying.

My former hookup said I'm unrecognisable and pathetic, how can I not even watch Gotham.

My friends GF (3/10 noodle) said 90% of what I imagined was either fake, or didn't apply to me.

My other friend said I was close to breaking the law (I asked Matt Stafford on Instagram if he fucked my gf in 2015 and the account isn't even his and they complained and I got a warning and soon I will get banned)

If I do go then I won't have my phone and won't be active here for a while

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 16110 and 11 others
Can you please report your female interactions there after? :Comfy:

I'm there right now, some are definitely better that others

i dont know the context you can tell me but
the truth is i dont give a shit
talk with your close friends about this nobody here cares really deeply about your well being

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 16641, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
My family, a former hookup, 2 of my friends, one of their GF, and my bosses boss all want me to go here

They are saying just go for 3 days, and depending how it is, maybe stay for a week.

My mum found my book of drawings and started crying.

My former hookup said I'm unrecognisable and pathetic, how can I not even watch Gotham.

My friends GF (3/10 noodle) said 90% of what I imagined was either fake, or didn't apply to me.

My other friend said I was close to breaking the law (I asked Matt Stafford on Instagram if he fucked my gf in 2015 and the account isn't even his and they complained and I got a warning and soon I will get banned)

If I do go then I won't have my phone and won't be active here for a while
what are your drawings? How are you unrecognisable?

What even caused you to spiral downwards?

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Chadethnic101
I was at mental asylum for teens in 2016

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel and Enfant terrible
what are your drawings? How are you unrecognisable?

What even caused you to spiral downwards?
Unrecognisable cos until a couple of weeks ago I hadn't seen this foid for well over 3 years, and then I was a confident, ethnic bad boy banker

Drawings are drawings I make in a book in my house, mainly drawings of oneitis, some drawings of cities and places being bombed or being shot up and shit

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, AsGoodAsItGets, ItsOver.com and 3 others
I was at mental asylum for teens in 2016
R u the guy in Ur Avi how in the fuck were u in a mental asylum??? U can have any foid in the world

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, ItsOver.com, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Unrecognisable cos until a couple of weeks ago I hadn't seen this foid for well over 3 years, and then I was a confident, ethnic bad boy banker

Drawings are drawings I make in a book in my house, mainly drawings of oneitis, some drawings of cities and places being bombed or being shot up and shit
What changed bro?

Post drawings?

• JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com
What changed bro?

Post drawings?
It's more that my mum found the drawings cos she went to my farmhouse with my nuts Colombian aunt.

Downward spiral is just about how I look/ how I'm not good enough for oneitis, but less other shit to think of lately to keep mind of it and shit (work is super easy now)

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and FailedNormieManlet
It's more that my mum found the drawings cos she went to my farmhouse with my nuts Colombian aunt.

Downward spiral is just about how I look/ how I'm not good enough for oneitis, but less other shit to think of lately to keep mind of it and shit (work is super easy now)
who is your oneitis? Why do you even like her so much? Surely someone like you can have lots of girls???

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
That's super cucked dude go to a better private psych ward
This one is private, my work have said they will pay for all

who is your oneitis? Why do you even like her so much? Surely someone like you can have lots of girls???
Yes can have lot of girls but am narc as fuck.

Former hookup is practically throwing herself at me as we speak

• Woah
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
you can post on looksmax.org after going there and call it "tales from the mental asylum", literally.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Solidcoin, AsGoodAsItGets, ItsOver.com and 5 others
i was in one for a while it's not that bad don't take the jew pills

Yes can have lot of girls but am narc as fuck.

Former hookup is practically throwing herself at me as we speak
Chad as fuck. I will never have this...

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
Jfl, she's a former hookup man
she still craves your dick nigga. Try living the life of a 5'5 curry such as myself and see how bad it gets bro.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
she still craves your dick nigga. Try living the life of a 5'5 curry such as myself and see how bad it gets bro.
Jfl, or she's just being super nice.
I was driving her back to her friends place after lunch and she was probing a bit and I confessed I did nofap and then had big relapse and had been jerking 5-8 times a day, and she said lol do u want me to do it for u, and I think if I said yes she prob would have cos she is like that hahaha

• +1
Won't it be pointless to even give u pills if it's only for 3-7 days???
3 to 7 days is a joke they will keep you for as long as you are not the highest risk then send you out to a outpatient care place the care is a joke. Are you in the UK

R u gonna see that 5'2'' noodle student u kissed again?

• JFL
3 to 7 days is a joke they will keep you for as long as you are not the highest risk then send you out to a outpatient care place the care is a joke. Are you in the UK
Yes in UK.
What's outpatient care place??? How can they do that crap? If I go voluntarily??

Yes in UK.
What's outpatient care place??? How can they do that crap? If I go voluntarily??
If you are not sectioned you can leave whenever you want but they can say if you do not do as we say we can section you. Which goes on quite a bit. dm me if you want to know more and your not larping.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Jfl, or she's just being super nice.
I was driving her back to her friends place after lunch and she was probing a bit and I confessed I did nofap and then had big relapse and had been jerking 5-8 times a day, and she said lol do u want me to do it for u, and I think if I said yes she prob would have cos she is like that hahaha
JFL! WHY ARE YOU SUCH A CHAD. HOW DO U PULL THIS SHIT OFF NIGGA
R u gonna see that 5'2'' noodle student u kissed again?
I'm back in my hometown again, I am not going back to uni after my exams jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Chinacurry
make sure to measure the wardens ear to eyeball ratio

If you are not sectioned you can leave whenever you want but they can say if you do not do as we say we can section you. Which goes on quite a bit. dm me if you want to know more and your not larping.
Like saying drawings on oneitis are dangerous and shit?? I pm u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18436
Imagine my surprise

Are most people there sub 5?
What about the staff??
Is it all jbw or are there Ethnics too???

Are most people there sub 5?
What about the staff??
Is it all jbw or are there Ethnics too???
When i went all mostly ugly asf with other ailments i had 2 decent looking people and me:ogre:
As for the staff a few hotties and mostly 3rd world sub humans who can't open doors.

a few ethnics as in patients, As for staff most of the nhs is negro in nursing

• JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin and Chinacurry
When i went all mostly ugly asf with other ailments i had 2 decent looking people and me:ogre:
As for the staff a few hotties and mostly 3rd world sub humans who can't open doors.

a few ethnics as in patients, As for staff most of the nhs is negro in nursing
what's the situation with food? I guess they have standard shitty food but u can.just order in?

what's the situation with food? I guess they have standard shitty food but u can.just order in?
The food is mixed to be honest you can get a few good meals a week jerk chicken, fish & chips, pan face food, if you are religious by law they must give you halal food or any other sort of religious requirements.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
The food is mixed to be honest you can get a few good meals a week jerk chicken, fish & chips, pan face food, if you are religious by law they must give you halal food or any other sort of religious requirements.
how long u go for???