I might lost all my friends

The Grinch

The Grinch

Custom title
From chilling with 10 women on one table and having an active sex life to sitting alone at home. Step by step I lost more and more friends until I reached this point where I am alone on a Saturday and nobody messaged me to come out to hang out.

I doubt anyone in this earth had a worse downfall than me. I feel even more ashamed for posting on this Dalit forum with a bunch of losers, but again, I’m one of you now, I’m a loser, maybe not as much loser as 90% of the clowns here, but still bad

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ricky212, Eriot Lodger, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 4 others
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 @yeeyeeslayer @Eriot Lodger Give some advice Bhai‘s

• +1
Reactions: Eriot Lodger and st.hamudi but 6‘5
what's ur looks level

Me tbh, but we must ascend:soy:

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch
From chilling with 10 women on one table and having an active sex life to sitting alone at home. Step by step I lost more and more friends until I reached this point where I am alone on a Saturday and nobody messaged me to come out to hang out.

I doubt anyone in this earth had a worse downfall than me. I feel even more ashamed for posting on this Dalit forum with a bunch of losers, but again, I’m one of you now, I’m a loser, maybe not as much loser as 90% of the clowns here, but still bad
I feel u bro, I don’t have friends simply because I don’t socialize im mirin all the subhumans that live a better life with friends than me

• +1
Reactions: The Grinch and yeeyeeslayer
I feel u bro, I don’t have friends simply because I don’t socialize im mirin all the subhumans that live a better life with friends than me
I had a decent amount of friends in Hs but I only have a few uni cuz I barely socialize

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and The Grinch
similar situation of mine but we still keep in touch , for me it was looksminng me hanging out with them so i just used it to focus on myself but we natrually all grew apart the last year or so , it is what is you meet new people and the cycle just repeats itself , dont lose hope

• +1
Hey man, I was literally diagnosed with a milder form of autism as a kid so I'm no expert, but I'll try to provide some input nevertheless.

Are you NEET and if so would you consider working? If not, do you have any friends at work? (Even if it's just the occasional one-off shallow acquaintance type of relations)

Do you have any hobbies or interests?

From chilling with 10 women on one table
Screenshot 2024 05 17 at 93005 PM

• JFL
No way you have friends💀Am gobsmacked bro

No way you have friends💀Am gobsmacked bro
Your sister was very greedy last night. She was cock-greedy, couldn’t get enough of my cock, constantly begging me to take it out. Damn, your sister is such a little slut ahaha