I mog all of you in Clash Royale

D

Deleted member 32804

Silver
Screenshot 2023 07 29 23 36 48 058 comsupercellclashroyale

5 losses 19 wins, you always match with an opponent with an equal amount of wins, so 19-5 is like 14-0. Every game the chance of winning are 1/2 meaning the chances of winning 14 in a row are 1 in 16384 or top 0.006%

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
bet I have more trophies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30432
Mogging in video game is a kids trait
I will constantly mog you while I fuck your wife

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26642
bet I have more trophies
I have 2k Trophies. I don't play Lader, it's too boring and easy. I usually play grand challenges and Farm 12 wins

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Congratulations on your impressive winning streak in Clash Royale! Scoring 19 wins out of 24 matches is undoubtedly a remarkable achievement, and it's evident that you have a strong grasp of the game's mechanics and strategies.

It's fascinating to see the statistical breakdown you've provided. Indeed, the odds of winning 14 games in a row, with each game having a 1/2 chance of winning, are quite slim, around 1 in 16384 as you've calculated. This level of consistency and skill places you among the top 0.006% of players, a truly exceptional feat!

Do you have any tips or insights you'd like to share with others based on your success? Many aspiring Clash Royale players would likely appreciate any advice you could offer to help them improve their gameplay and achieve similar results.

Keep up the great work and happy gaming! May your winning streak continue, and may you find even more success in the future battles. Clash on!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EXTREME SUBHUMAN, Deleted member 32804, 5OuttaTen and 1 other person
I have 2k Trophies. I don't play Lader, it's too boring and easy. I usually play grand challenges and Farm 12 wins
not touched the game since 2017. Is 5.4k considered ok nowadays

Congratulations on your impressive winning streak in Clash Royale! Scoring 19 wins out of 24 matches is undoubtedly a remarkable achievement, and it's evident that you have a strong grasp of the game's mechanics and strategies.

It's fascinating to see the statistical breakdown you've provided. Indeed, the odds of winning 14 games in a row, with each game having a 1/2 chance of winning, are quite slim, around 1 in 16384 as you've calculated. This level of consistency and skill places you among the top 0.006% of players, a truly exceptional feat!

Do you have any tips or insights you'd like to share with others based on your success? Many aspiring Clash Royale players would likely appreciate any advice you could offer to help them improve their gameplay and achieve similar results.

Keep up the great work and happy gaming! May your winning streak continue, and may you find even more success in the future battles. Clash on!
Was that AI generated

not touched the game since 2017. Is 5.4k considered ok nowadays
It's a dead game, everyone has high trophies, pass royale took over, etc. I stopped with the release of fisherman and introduction of pass royale at 6300 trophies. I mostly enjoyed clearing 12 wins on challenges (classic because I didn't have many gems as a f2p), I even cleared 20 win challenge, but with the introduction of pass royale every retard could restart special challenges which made the game lose fun to me. I didn't have money to spend but had emotes and cards to show off.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Debetro
It's a dead game, everyone has high trophies, pass royale took over, etc. I stopped with the release of fisherman and introduction of pass royale at 6300 trophies. I mostly enjoyed clearing 12 wins on challenges (classic because I didn't have many gems as a f2p), I even cleared 20 win challenge, but with the introduction of pass royale every retard could restart special challenges which made the game lose fun to me. I didn't have money to spend but had emotes and cards to show off.
All this sounds like chinese to me after 6 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I use to play xbow rocket cycle and troll kids by spamming emote

All this sounds like chinese to me after 6 years
The point is it's really not the same as it used to be (it never was the same after mega knight though, that's when they started to really pump out shit features such as new cards, clan wars, new chests, etc). I remember when I was still grinding to collect all the cards, it had some meaning because you couldn't get some super chest which gave you cards every day. You had to collect 40k coins/win challenges to obtain cards and it was more f2p friendly because there was <80 cards in the game. Once they started adding all this shit, pass royale truly killed the game for f2p, you simply couldn't keep up with the levels anymore.

Today it's not about the trophies only as far as I understand, leagues are climbed through 20 wins, which is a ton easier than trophy-system. That's why you see dozens of ultimate champions today with low trophies or whatever.

I loved 2.9 x-bow and really killed.

Congratulations