I mog every pajeet in my city to suicide but it has gotten me nothing

Deleted member 15827

Deleted member 15827

Will be back
Looks and mogging is maybe for you westerners I can’t do anything w my looks here social circle is name of game and being low iq agreeable and extroverted. Only things looks has gotten me is IOIs and a few hinge matches albeit top tier girls for india standards but I don’t even want to slay them . Calorie deficit has killed my libido I’m now just Looksmaxing to make you incels seethe it has become some OCD tier shit . Fuck it bruv I see no reason to be obsessed over muh high iq blackpill - there are much better stuff to do in life getting a mogger physique ( not for girls but for oneself) watching movies studying deeply about something hiking making true friends ( extremely rare and mogs w*m*n imo) . Girls is cope for incels like you who have nothing else to do I’m leaving this shithole bunch of miserable twats with a feminine psyche who thinks slaying will bring them happiness( it might but it will always be temporary). I’ll come back as chadlite and make a few abused dogs seethe and delete again ( Dw ik you’ll still cope after ascension and say some racist Indian means over or some other retarded comment but deep inside you’ll feel the mog and become suicidal and I can feel that through the screen)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, justinzayn, Kroker and 5 others
Don’t be racist

No one like you because of personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Chadeep, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
When have I ever been racist bruv ( niggers don’t count)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Will Blunderfield
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15827
Don’t call people curry

Don’t say the n word

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I’m Indian how can I be racist against my own race I’m just saying it like it is those gracile indids are disgusting

rabidrosaries sucks

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 15827
The coping we tell our selves are amazing
Do a tinder fish w my recent pics if u don’t believe and after softmax and nt pics my empire will extend till south of Greece including north itsly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and the BULL
Do a tinder fish w my recent pics if u don’t believe and after softmax and nt pics my empire will extend till south of Greece including north itsly
Tinder is disgusting and full of low class inferior woman

• +1
Reactions: Vain786 and Deleted member 15827
show tinder

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
This is the real shit that he is speaking wrt to india. In india blackpill means nothing. Its all amounts to being a simp cuck.

• JFL
OP lives in india and thought that girls are cope LMAO no wonder he was such a cortisol ridden bitch

• JFL
You're not proud of being indian?

• JFL
Reactions: Verse and Aypo129