I must be one of the few Chadlites to enter their looks peak in their late 20s

6ft4

6ft4

30:30:40 Facial thirds Pill
Most Chadlites are born rather than made so they will look particularly good in their late teens and early 20s since they aren't trying to fix flaws or looksmax to reach their looks prime.
Even the Bri'ish RTT maxxers you see who appear to looksmax into chadlites have usually been roiding by 20 but after 25 they're cooked from all the roids and tanning so they've already passed their peak.

Most Chadlites are relying on harmonious facial proportions and soft features but don't quite have the bonemass or hyper masculine facial proportions (eg. 30/30/40 facial thirds) necessary to peak in their late 20s/early 30s.
If they had these traits on top of their existing base they would be Chads rather than Chadlites.

Since people who land in the Chadlite level on the rating scale tend to have landed there thanks to aging sensitive facial traits, they live lives similar to women in the sense that they peak young then fade away from their peak level quite drastically since what comes up must come down, wheras some MTN who wasn't noticable in his 20s during his youth peak can actually grow into his looks and end up better looking than 95% of 40 year olds without doing anything but maintaining a respectable weight. At this point he can run Daddy game on younger foids.

Now what happens when you get someone who has hyper masculine facial proportions on a young looking pheno and is HTN while rocking a correctable jaw deformity?

What happens is that when he fixes this deformity he ascends to entry level Chadlite but is not a Chadlite based on having a face that's super high in averageness and is feminine leaning with aging sensitive proportions, instead he has 30/30/40 facial thirds like Hemsworth (TFBEM pill) meaning that he actualy looks better in his late 20s/early 30s (because his facial proportions then fit with his facial character) and because of his deformity pre late 20s he has no youth peak to compare his looks to but it doesn't matter since he still has a young looking pheno despite inevitable loss of JB tier subcutaneous fat

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, RealNinja, Mewton and 12 others
Most Chadlites are born rather than made so they will look particularly good in their late teens and early 20s since they aren't trying to fix flaws or looksmax to reach their looks prime.
Even the Bri'ish RTT maxxers you see who appear to looksmax into chadlites have usually been roiding by 20 but after 25 they're cooked from all the roids and tanning so they've already passed their peak.

Most Chadlites are relying on harmonious facial proportions and soft features but don't quite have the bonemass or hyper masculine facial proportions (eg. 30/30/40 facial thirds) necessary to peak in their late 20s/early 30s.
If they had these traits on top of their existing base they would be Chads rather than Chadlites.

Since people who land in the Chadlite level on the rating scale tend to have landed there thanks to aging sensitive facial traits, they live lives similar to women in the sense that they peak young then fade away from their peak level quite drastically since what comes up must come down, wheras some MTN who wasn't noticable in his 20s during his youth peak can actually grow into his looks and end up better looking than 95% of 40 year olds without doing anything but maintaining a respectable weight. At this point he can run Daddy game on younger foids.

Now what happens when you get someone who has hyper masculine facial proportions on a young looking pheno and is HTN while rocking a correctable jaw deformity?

What happens is that when he fixes this deformity he ascends to entry level Chadlite but is not a Chadlite based on having a face that's super high in averageness and is feminine leaning with aging sensitive proportions, instead he has 30/30/40 facial thirds like Hemsworth (TFBEM pill) meaning that he actualy looks better in his late 20s/early 30s (because his facial proportions then fit with his facial character) and because of his deformity pre late 20s he has no youth peak to compare his looks to but it doesn't matter since he still has a young looking pheno despite inevitable loss of JB tier subcutaneous fat
But at the end of the day the former group of chadlites have won. Because they have secured themselves the virgin HTB+ to marry, whereas the ones who grew into their looks later in life will have to cope with being late by slaying used up whores, or marrying a woman who’s opened her legs before for another man.

At the end of the day, the product is what we are after. No need for being Chadlite for longer, if there is less benefit to it.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe and poopoohead
Do you look as good as this donny?

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine, WatermelonLover and St.TikTokcel
By claiming chad-lite I assume you are on pics related looks level

1679363652212 png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Manletmachine, Mewton, LampPostPrime and 6 others
What surgeries did you do?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff and <6PSLcel
@ascension chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi
posted 2 HTNs and a Chad lmao, thats why muh CL is a meme rating
Jesse, what the fuck are you talking about? We have to take care of Gus. Are you listening to me Jesse?

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
  • JFL
Reactions: IRL_Reject
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, ascension and ambi

You’re a mtn

I’m 30 and look the same as I did in my early 20s, and now not being fat nor balding is worth a lot more.

But I have to ask how much it matters. I honestly think it’s better to be HTN or even haloed/niche MTN and meeting lots of girls in person (so work, social circle, nightlife) than even a Chad on Tinder.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6ft4 and St.TikTokcel
I remember seeing this guys face on a thread about slaying 100 women he was like ltn mtn range. Maybe he became htn after a few surgeries but claiming cl is so delusional
never seen his face is it still up. iirc hes always claimed htn and others have also said he was

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
I’m almost 23 and getting better looking the older I get as well, at 20 I looked like a fucking kid

• +1
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag
SARPE + Double Jaw surgery + genio

HTN + 6'4 is Chadlite SMV according to everyone on this forum
Tall 6"6 htn here too are you a mentalcel like me or normal

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
I think I will grow into my looks as well. I have high T bone structure- large browridge, nose, and chin/jaw. But these qualities just aren’t that attractive on a 17 year old.