I need starvemaxxing advice ASAP!!!!

Themanletauticel123

Themanletauticel123

Silver
I'm not worried about starving potentially stunting my growth or anything as I'm already tanner stage 5 at 16 and finished growing, but I accidentally opened my camera on my laptop and I was extremely disturbed by how ugly and round my face was. I knew my face was a lil bit round but I never knew it was that bad. I genuinely looked repulsive. I'm tired of having a chubby face, so I'm going to resign myself to leanmaxxing. I need advice though.

Are there any medications or things I can take to suppress my hunger? I usually eat quite a lot each day, and making such a drastic change would be very difficult. I'm willing to do it however, in order to get a chiseled face finally.

I know that it won't improve my bones, but I'd like to not have face fat for once in my life.

Use ozempic and laxatives and if you can't then buy gum and chew it when you're hungry you can buy 100 pieces for 10 falim on amazon

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Dont starvemaxx .it will rape ur t levels
Caloric deficit
Cardio atleast 20 minutes a day
And control ur insulin

• +1
Reactions: Pollorex
Caloric deficit
And control ur insulin
T levels don't mean shit if you're 5'5" and autistic

People will never recognize me as a man anyway so what's the point of worrying about T

Gum to deal with cravings, preferably sugar free xylitol gum so your teeth are safe. And brush your teeth early at night, it helps prevent overeating because you have that toothpaste taste in your mouth and eating with that taste would be disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Caloric deficit
And control ur insulin
Ima rape you

Damn
Well i hope u atleast slay gng
I will never get to slay, or be employed stably, or be able to navigate the dating scene, or describe my healthcare needs.

There is so much that I'm unable to do due to my inferior height and mental pathology.

I just want to not be disgusted when I see my own face.

• So Sad
Reactions: alurmo
I will never get to slay, or be employed stably, or be able to navigate the dating scene, or describe my healthcare needs.

There is so much that I'm unable to do due to my inferior height and mental pathology.

I just want to not be disgusted when I see my own face.
This might be condescending sounding but why not just do this shit and nichemaxx with an LOTR girl

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk
DNP, cigs, nicotine in general.
Resort to alcohol
Just eat less
Work out
Roids