I need to make a solid plan

M

MugglesCharms

Iron
I'm currently 17 and have roughly 10 months or so before 18 and I want to looksmax before hitting 18 so.

So far I need:
Collagenmaxing
Gymmaxing
Skinmaxing

I need to know what to add and also, if anyone could link any good threads related to any of the the above mentioned that would be appreciated

Hard Mewing
Good posture
Socialize often, girls are attracted to slick ass mother fuckers.

• +1
Reactions: MugglesCharms
I'm currently 17 and have roughly 10 months or so before 18 and I want to looksmax before hitting 18 so.

So far I need:
Collagenmaxing
Gymmaxing
Skinmaxing

I need to know what to add and also, if anyone could link any good threads related to any of the the above mentioned that would be appreciated
brb got to find pics

Use the looksmax archive in the sticky threads. I'd also recommend making a plan in https://pencil.evolus.vn/ it has helped me get more focused on the plans i want to follow.

• +1
buy a buttplug online and put it in your butt, then dm me pictures princess

Use the looksmax archive in the sticky threads. I'd also recommend making a plan in https://pencil.evolus.vn/ it has helped me get more focused on the plans i want to follow.
Cheers mate, I'll look through the sticky's and I'll see about giving the planner a try
buy a buttplug online and put it in your butt, then dm me pictures princess
Pay me for pics
Hard Mewing
Good posture
Socialize often, girls are attracted to slick ass mother fuckers.
Would you also recommend tongue chewing, bone supplements or anything of the sort

• +1
Cheers mate, I'll look through the sticky's and I'll see about giving the planner a try

Pay me for pics

Would you also recommend tongue chewing, bone supplements or anything of the sort
no, tongue chewing is retarded, I recommend hgh but u prob can afford.

• +1