I noticed that the permanently bloated area in my ramus becomes completely hard if I clench my jaw

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I talked some times about my rounded jaw sides even when im very lean in the face. Noticed now that if I clench the jaw or bite with force that "bloated" area becomes totally hard without any softness on it. So may this permanent bloat be due to oversized masseters? How can one make it so it looks rounded only when clenching and not everytime?

Pic for those who dont know what im talking about

Notice how the jaw corners are rounded instead of sharp angles even when having concave cheeks.

basically you've gotten to the point where most people who are chewing want to be at

your zygos being kinda flat makes your jaw look bloated because of masseter hypertrophy

this is still much better than the alternative of having undefined masseters btw, I think your bones just aren't good enough to get that MM chiseled jawline look

this is all broscience btw

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin, CupOfCoffee and androidcel
It's ur bones

Same like you, I get better hollow cheeks when clenching, Which is why Im gonna get some fillers for the massater muscle area + making the jaw/chin more masculine.

Did you chew OP to get that jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680