I Personally Am Trying To Looksmaxx For A Better Career And Money; Seems Like Most People Do It For Female Validation

Deleted member 14138

Deleted member 14138

Kraken
Seems like a lot of people here are either an incel, gay, or desperate for female validation. Just sort of my first impression of the people here. Let me know why you looks max down below.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stallone, Heguldus, MarstonAlloy and 3 others
Seems like a lot of people here are either an incel, gay, or desperate for female validation. Just sort of my first impression of the people here. Let me know why you looks max down below.
ngl , its low life how these people do it out of desperation

i do it cause i wanna be the ultimate flawless lifeform

• +1
Reactions: fvolkek and Adriana Lima
I mainly looksmax for health reasons.
If I have to live one more year with sleep apnea and a flat-ass maxilla I am going to kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Same. I've been encouraged to get more surgeries to reach chadlite but I don't care. I'm satisfied with HT normie as I get called "good looking" by most men and that's enough. I've never cared enough about sex to prioritize it even close to my career and health.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
If I have to live one more year with sleep apnea and a flat-ass maxilla I am going to kill myself
Ill have to look into that because I have both of those problems. And its a pain in the ass.

yeah there do seem to be a lot of incels here. not you though, runescapeaddict1996

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LebenistneHure, AlwaysHaveQuestions, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
I've been humiliated most of my life for being ugly, I want to mogar the bastards who humiliated me

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and fvolkek
yeah there do seem to be a lot of incels here. not you though, runescapeaddict1996
Someone made a post. I think it was like a month ago. Sayin this was "the gayest forum on the internet". Thought it was funny. But he kind of is right. There are people on here who literally spend their entire day on here just to rate other men's photos. It's kind of ridiculous. makes you wonder.

• +1
Reactions: Heguldus and fvolkek
Most people want money and a better career just to get women

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and fvolkek
I want to have sex with hot teen girls

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Deleted member 6403 and fvolkek
Someone made a post. I think it was like a month ago. Sayin this was "the gayest forum on the internet". Thought it was funny. But he kind of is right. There are people on here who literally spend their entire day on here just to rate other men's photos. It's kind of ridiculous. makes you wonder.
no one gives ratings on here anymore

career and money lol. never cared about materialistic bullshit like that

but good luck :)

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
I just looksmax for a better life in general

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Deleted member 756
i want dopamine from that region of my brain

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
I do it for everything

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Cardiologyscribe
SO MUCH COPING IN THIS THREAD JUST ADMIT AND EMBRACE YOUR HUMAN DESIRE FOR VALIDATION STOP LARPING ITS FOR BREATHING

When you look better you literally feel better and people treat you better as well as life quality going up. Basically nothing in life is better than this. It's like you are playing a game and you move all the sliders to the right for extra stats for everything

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Solidcoin
It overall improves people’s perception of you. More pussy will be nice but it’ll also make it easier to acquire status and money like you said, as well as get a pass for being weird and living an unconventional life as I plan to do

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
Every human action is for sex with hot young women jfl at this cope bro

If you look better you have a better life. Simple stuff really.

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
ja because all the guys at big4 and stem companies look not like total subhumans (with a few exceptions)

if you want a good career and much money (to spend on what btw?) you better off spending your time in the library instead in the gym