I probably did neck training wrong

Deleted member 39

Deleted member 39

The Inferior
I did neck training two days in a row. For the past 4 days, I've been feeling dizzy. I can't walk in a straight line anymore. I can't drive a car anymore. I can't do any other sport anymore. Let's hope it goes away.

Can we see your routine? Also take few days off.

Can we see your routine? Also take few days off.

Did exactly this. Maybe my neck is too long for this? The dizziness doesn't go away, it's starting to worry me.

Lmao don't do,i used do to these and my neck still hurts,i feel like it will snap sometimes. Research first

Lmao don't do,i used do to these and my neck still hurts,i feel like it will snap sometimes. Research first
How to train neck then? I also used to do this but never had problems after it despite having longish neck. It was pretty painful when doing those exercises only and only then.

i do neck training and only get some neck/back/upperbody pain but thats bearable and nice

Don't fucking train neck. Honestly i swear it started off as a troll that some idiots actually took seriously.

Its over for neckcels

Don't fucking train neck. Honestly i swear it started off as a troll that some idiots actually took seriously.
Neck is more important than biceps, abs and other muscles in my opinion.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Neck is more important than biceps, abs and other muscles in my opinion.
Yea it is. Don‘t listen to him, he‘s talking shit 24/7

Neck training can cause circulation problems, since blood flows through your head more intensively. Eat 2 hours before the training. Breath correctly. (Exhale when you push, inhale while you go back to the starting position) Drink much water during the workout. Rest at least 2 mins between the sets.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39

Neck training can cause circulation problems, since blood flows through your head more intensively. Eat 2 hours before the training. Breath correctly. (Exhale when you push, inhale while you go back to the starting position) Drink much water during the workout. Rest at least 2 mins between the sets.
I don't know 100% if it's because of the neck training by the way. It just seems logic because it started after a neck training session. Next time I'll make sure to do slower and more controlled movements.

It might also be due to having a cold or a side effect of Accutane.

Thanks for the advice.

dont listen to itsOVER fucking troll lmao, i love it.

You gotta train neck alot less if your feeling bad, remember the first time you hit legs and how cramped up you were? well with neck its like that but worse. take training neck easily for the first few weeks then SLOWLY improve reps/weight etc.

Neck is most important

See how much attraction is Face vs Body

- And one thing can't be denied a masculine neck frames the face in the best way possible

- This guy would be a high end of average without his neck. You would quickly realize his ears were kind of big and his chin was diamond shaped and not square and his IPD is average at best, but neck halos him to psl 6 + territory

I commonly have people PM me everyday that could gain anywhere from .5 - 1 PSL Points

- By simply adding 1-2 SD to their neck size

Screen Shot 2018 12 07 at 62342 AM

@Curious0

- You fucked up buddy buyo, stop neck training for a month you should be alright. Your lucky you didn't visit snap city. I have my own way of training neck safely. I've added .6 inches to my neck without injury. Neck is one of the most dangerous yet rewarding soft lookmaxes

7b7mZMC.gif

@ you training neck 4 days in a row

I'm just going to train a small muscle that also holds up my brain more than I would legs

People be mad when someone try to make a program to guide yall. Some of yall are clueless, and gladly pay money before yall fuck yall shit up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Deleted member 206
Neck is most important

See how much attraction is Face vs Body

- And one thing can't be denied a masculine neck frames the face in the best way possible

- This guy would be a high end of average without his neck. You would quickly realize his ears were kind of big and his chin was diamond shaped and not square and his IPD is average at best, but neck halos him to psl 6 + territory

I commonly have people PM me everyday that could gain anywhere from .5 - 1 PSL Points

- By simply adding 1-2 SD to their neck size

View attachment 7374

@Curious0

- You fucked up buddy buyo, stop neck training for a month you should be alright. Your lucky you didn't visit snap city. I have my own way of training neck safely. I've added .6 inches to my neck without injury. Neck is one of the most dangerous yet rewarding soft lookmaxes

7b7mZMC.gif

@ you training neck 4 days in a row

I'm just going to train a small muscle that also holds up my brain more than I would legs

People be mad when someone try to make a program to guide yall. Some of yall are clueless, and gladly pay money before yall fuck yall shit up
I didn't do neck training 4 days in a row, I did it 2 days in a row. Without weights. Shouldn't be too dangerous. The problem is that my neck is extraordinarily long. The longer the neck, the higher the probability of twisting nerves. I changed the degree of my neck DURING the movements which was a big fault. I'll never do that again.

Did exactly this. Maybe my neck is too long for this? The dizziness doesn't go away, it's starting to worry me.

Yeah shaking your head back and forth like that in that position can't be good for your brain. Looks like the blood could rush to your head.

Yeah shaking your head back and forth like that in that position can't be good for your brain. Looks like the blood could rush to your head.
How do you train neck then? This movement is necessary I think. I should definitely do it slower than this guy though, and I actually did.

How do you train neck then? This movement is necessary I think. I should definitely do it slower than this guy though, and I actually did.
I'm not really sure. I've never needed to get into neck training since my neck is good enough as it is

I didn't do neck training 4 days in a row, I did it 2 days in a row. Without weights. Shouldn't be too dangerous. The problem is that my neck is extraordinarily long. The longer the neck, the higher the probability of twisting nerves. I changed the degree of my neck DURING the movements which was a big fault. I'll never do that again.

VbEW1it.gif

Bro I'm going to pray for you

I think following AlphaDestiny's vid was the mistake bro

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath
I think following AlphaDestiny's vid was the mistake bro
So true. I kind of hate this guy now. He demonstrates this exercise like a retard to his 200k audience.

So true. I kind of hate this guy now. He demonstrates this exercise like a retard to his 200k audience.
Jeff Nippard's stuff is pretty good you should check out his neck video.

Neck is important. You dont lift at al ltho

JFL at watching beta destiny videos for gymceling advice
He has a horrible physique, gained tits from all the flat bench press

Don't train the front of your neck, this shit blocks your trachea :lul::lul::lul:

Train the back of your neck
Lay on your stomach push and raise your head backwards, your can hit the muscles right behind your skull

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
How to train neck then? I also used to do this but never had problems after it despite having longish neck. It was pretty painful when doing those exercises only and only then.
Go see my routine I posted in my neck thread. It really does work for long neck cells like us @Curious0

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
JFL at watching beta destiny videos for gymceling advice
He has a horrible physique, gained tits from all the flat bench press

Don't train the front of your neck, this shit blocks your trachea :lul::lul::lul:

Train the back of your neck
Lay on your stomach push and raise your head backwards, your can hit the muscles right behind your skull
It did block my trachea when I did them sideways.
Go see my routine I posted in my neck thread. It really does work for long neck cells like us @Curious0
I initially wanted to follow your guide but was too lazy to look up the movements of these exercises so I simply followed AlphaDestiny's simple video. Bad idea.
I'll research the exercises you recommend now and hopefully I'll be able to train my neck again in a month.

It did block my trachea when I did them sideways.
That's why I don't do sideways either.
Laying on stomach only, push and raise your head backwards and on some sets slightly tilt left/right to hit a little of the sides

Also I believe that adding muscle on the front will melt your jawline

Last edited:
I did neck training two days in a row. For the past 4 days, I've been feeling dizzy. I can't walk in a straight line anymore. I can't drive a car anymore. I can't do any other sport anymore. Let's hope it goes away.
this is just placebo. if you warm up correctly your neck and train both front and back neck, you won't harm yourself

this is just placebo. if you warm up correctly your neck and train both front and back neck, you won't harm yourself
It can't be placebo. I really can't walk normally even if I try to.