I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

Deleted member 6512

Deleted member 6512

Mog or be mogged
Since he has great results in his home country, i decided to run an experiment myself in my own city to see the kind of results i would have.
I used the pics he posted in his tinder thread.
IMG 20210210 093100
IMG 20210210 093127
IMG 20210210 093203
IMG 20210210 093239
1612946003546 01
IMG 20210210 093453

To make everything fair and don't let the algohoritm suspect I was running some type of experiment, I used my same name and birthday, so the algo still thinks is me.
I even translated his bio in italian, making it very clear that he is 6ft2 (or 188cm in the metric system)
IMG 20210210 120012
IMG 20210210 115906
Since he said that he swipes selectively, and swipes left to girls that have IG in their bio, i did the same. I swiped right 10% of the time, took me lot of time to finish my likes.
Anyway, those are the results.
IMG 20210210 120054
IMG 20210210 120125

In 2 hours i received zero likes. Nada.
So my conclusions are those:
1) He either has very small appeal in Italy.
2) In Italy the threeshold to slay on tinder is super high that even decent looking guys struggle.

I will wait all day to see his full results. Before someone says something about being shadowbanned, i actived and deactivated my account multiple times during the years, I always had some kind of success, never zero, but maybe its because not many girls are connected (even if my best friend ran and experiment registering a Chad as a lesbian woman, in order to appear to lesbian women, and got 10 likes before getting banned, this in late night on thuesday)
@ColdLightskin

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, Selinity, Lolcel and 45 others
i don't see his appeal tbh doesn't surprise me

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Selinity, Deleted member 6997 and 35 others
Since he has great results in his home country, i decided to run an experiment myself in my own city to see the kind of results i would have.
I used the pics he posted in his tinder thread.
View attachment 977667View attachment 977668View attachment 977669View attachment 977670View attachment 977671View attachment 977672
To make everything fair and don't let the algohoritm suspect I was running some type of experiment, I used my same name and birthday, so the algo still thinks is me.
I even translated his bio in italian, making it very clear that he is 6ft2 (or 188cm in the metric system)
View attachment 977682View attachment 977675
Since he said that he swipes selectively, and swipes left to girls that have IG in their bio, i did the same. I swiped right 10% of the time, took me lot of time to finish my likes.
Anyway, those are the results.
View attachment 977677View attachment 977678
In 2 hours i received zero likes. Nada.
So my conclusions are those:
1) He either has very small appeal in Italy.
2) In Italy the threeshold to slay on tinder is super high that even decent looking guys struggle.

I will wait all day to see his full results. Before someone says something about being shadowbanned, i actived and deactivated my account multiple times during the years, I always had some kind of success, never zero, but maybe its because not many girls are connected (even if my best friend ran and experiment registering a Chad as a lesbian woman, in order to appear to lesbian women, and got 10 likes before getting banned, this in late night on thuesday)
@ColdLightskin
Insert entire convo about niches we had yesterday EVERYONE FUCKING MOCKED ME FOR

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
brutal

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, mewcoper, Deleted member 8165 and 1 other person
Brutal.

Edit- fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10176
How you run my account if you don’t have my pics ? 😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Selinity, Deleted member 10987 and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity, tylerhunter97, joeveniro and 13 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity, joeveniro, AlphaDude and 13 others
How you run my account if you don’t have my pics ? 😂😂 also what time you make the account.

How you run my account if you don’t have my pics ? 😂😂 also what time you make the account.
You posted your pic man, i made your account at 10 am, now in Italy is 12.23 pm and still zero likes.

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Selinity, Mr.cope and 8 others
try los angeles it’s brutal i only get like 10 likes and like 20 matches in a week JFL

try los angeles it’s brutal i only get like 10 likes and like 20 matches in a week JFL
I did this experiment in my city so having tinder gold or being far would not influence the results.

Insert entire convo about niches we had yesterday EVERYONE FUCKING MOCKED ME FOR
He said he did an experiment where he got 7 matches in 15 mins in italty himself which is why i said it wasnt niche but if this is a real result then its location pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, JL~, Deleted member 5969 and 4 others
He said he did an experiment where he got 7 matches in 15 mins in italty himself which is why i said it wasnt niche but if this is a real result then its location pill
Italy is brutal

• +1
Reactions: gamma
You posted your pic man, i made your account at 10 am, now in Italy is 12.23 pm and still zero likes.
Well youre doing it wrong* you always make an account at 8pm not 10am. No one is on tinder at 10am* I'm 22 how old r u??

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7098
Lmao fair play but still bruh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Blackgymmax
Well youre doing it wrong* you always make an account at 8pm not 10am. No one is on tinder at 10am* I'm 22 how old r u??
Look at the images dude

It probably has appeal in more mixed countries

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Those tiny details don't matter, girls start using tinder at every hour of the day, your profile will start show now where it's lunch break and girls will swipe. I'm 27 but tinder makes default age preferences from 18 to 35 so this is not a problem.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Nigga IMA do it myself cause you're clueless plus on my profile i have 2 vids in motion

Those tiny details don't matter, girls start using tinder at every hour of the day, your profile will start show now where it's lunch break and girls will swipe. I'm 27 but tinder makes default age preferences from 18 to 35 so this is not a problem.
27 wtf all matches are usually 18-21 most 18-21 don't have their age range on 27

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Nigga IMA do it myself cause you're clueless plus on my profile i have 2 vids in motion
Bro i asked for your pics and you never replied, if you want me to run an experiment you should provide me all this stuff. Btw you posted your pics already in another thread and those were the pics you were using, you even said that NT pics are cope cause you don't use them, now you even have videos.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slayerino, Be_ConfidentBro, Kristin and 1 other person
27 wtf all matches are usually 18-21 most 18-21 don't have their age range on 27
It's cope, women don't even touch age preferences, 27 is fine, they would not swipe left on 27 years old Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 11388
It's cope, women don't even touch age preferences, 27 is fine, they would not swipe left on 27 years old Chad.
Not cope when you're 18 the default age is 18-22

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7098
He looks super unique and quite polarising as well, not surprising that he doesn't do well in some places, especially ultra hypergamous Italy.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, warpsociety, Be_ConfidentBro and 6 others
I'll run the expierment later on in prime time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413 and Deleted member 7098
He looks super unique and quite polarising as well, not surprising that he doesn't do well in some places, especially ultra hypergamous Italy.
True but made the account at 10am not 8pm those first 2 hours matter the most

• +1
Reactions: Blue
I'll run the expierment later on in prime time
You should start a fresh new account without gold and with your location set in Bologna, in order to not change the real outcome. Can you spoof your location without gold?

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4416, efidescontinuado and 17 others
You should start a fresh new account without gold and with your location set in Bologna, in order to not change the real outcome. Can you spoof your location without gold?
I don't have gold

Tinder scientist
There is not even a reason to create a tinder account that late in Italy since we have corfew at 10 and everything shuts down at 6, makes more sense to create it in the morning.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 9090, antiantifa and 1 other person
:ROFLMAO::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Babyblackcarrot
I don't have gold
Whatever type of payment, this could influence the results since the algo can decide to show you to more people to make you continue to pay. Especially in foreign countries, where those matches lead to nowhere.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 10516
Whatever type of payment, this could influence the results since the algo can decide to show you to more people to make you continue to pay. Especially in foreign countries, where those matches lead to nowhere.
No payment makes it worse once they get your money they show you less. Also you arent suppose tonl swipe at first! Once u make the account you close the and don't come back for hours

That might play a big part in it as well tbf
You don't go from zero to slayer just because you created your account too early, some profile were online, i received likes in the morning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Blue
Also no offense you don't know how max out elo score...

• +1
No payment makes it worse once they get your money they show you less. Also you arent suppose tonl swipe at first! Once u make the account you close the and don't come back for hours
Jfl you come out with a new rule every time

• JFL
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 11835, Ocelot and 10 others
You don't go from zero to slayer just because you created your account too early, some profile were online, i received likes in the morning.
True but you still didn't do the exp correctly

• +1
Jfl you come out with a new rule every time
Dude when insay I mastered tinder inmeant it. Not making shit up that's why in was gonna make a whole guide

• +1
Dude when insay I mastered tinder inmeant it. Not making shit up that's why in was gonna make a whole guide
Ok, i just wanted to test how you would make if you didn't master the algo then.

• +1
I've made tinders of my self in local area at bad rimes and didn't receive likes too back in the day

• +1
Payment could make it better if you use tinder passport, since tinder knows you are not gonna fuck any of those girls and can make you appear to more women in order to trick you to pay more.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Blue and Deleted member 10516
Ok, i just wanted to test how you would make if you didn't master the algo then.

Payment could make it better if you use tinder passport, since tinder knows you are not gonna fuck any of those girls and can make you appear to more women in order to trick you to pay more.
Cope I had 100+ matches w no money spent

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Blue
He have a unique look so don't suprises me, that's why be generic is a good thing

• +1