I ran ColdLightskin tinder profile in my city

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 6512
What the fat black girl called me hideous? Yeah it’s def over im getting McDonald after work it’s over
Why you care so much? It's here in Italy, be happy and slay in your hometown and if you plan to go on vacation simply don't choose italy

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 10516
Why It’s over for me. So I’ll rope before I type that much
season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

make the guide

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and tyronelite
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Stevensmithgerard, gamma and 1 other person
Why you care so much? It's here in Italy, be happy and slay in your hometown and if you plan to go on vacation simply don't choose italy
Doesn’t Matter hideous is bad. Idc if a girl doesn’t Find me attractive but hideous is bad

Doesn’t Matter hideous is bad. Idc if a girl doesn’t Find me attractive but hideous is bad
I've been called hideous by a stripper. It happens, don't think about It.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 7098 and Deleted member 7521
Stop it jfl you’re average to maybe a little above average imo, I would never call you ugly, most girls wouldn’t

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and tyronelite
  • JFL
@streege imma rope someone just dmed me saying i looked like tchamelet :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 3043
Since he has great results in his home country, i decided to run an experiment myself in my own city to see the kind of results i would have.
I used the pics he posted in his tinder thread.
View attachment 977667View attachment 977668View attachment 977669View attachment 977670View attachment 977671View attachment 977672
To make everything fair and don't let the algohoritm suspect I was running some type of experiment, I used my same name and birthday, so the algo still thinks is me.
I even translated his bio in italian, making it very clear that he is 6ft2 (or 188cm in the metric system)
View attachment 977682View attachment 977675
Since he said that he swipes selectively, and swipes left to girls that have IG in their bio, i did the same. I swiped right 10% of the time, took me lot of time to finish my likes.
Anyway, those are the results.
View attachment 977677View attachment 977678
In 2 hours i received zero likes. Nada.
So my conclusions are those:
1) He either has very small appeal in Italy.
2) In Italy the threeshold to slay on tinder is super high that even decent looking guys struggle.

I will wait all day to see his full results. Before someone says something about being shadowbanned, i actived and deactivated my account multiple times during the years, I always had some kind of success, never zero, but maybe its because not many girls are connected (even if my best friend ran and experiment registering a Chad as a lesbian woman, in order to appear to lesbian women, and got 10 likes before getting banned, this in late night on thuesday)
@ColdLightskin
Looks like a chink with nappy hair
brutal

need to stop banging black girls in case i accidentally create one of these abominations

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and gamma
how do i spoof location on tinder? i want to try italy tbh

• +1
how do i spoof location on tinder?
You can do it with passport but problem is that i think that tinder will boost your profile in other countries since it wants you to pay.

@streege imma rope someone just dmed me saying i looked like tchamelet :feelswhy:
don't worry, it's supposed to be a good thing. As much as i find him weird, and twinky, girls lust over this skeleton.

You can do it with passport but problem is that i think that tinder will boost your profile in other countries since it wants you to pay.
it will boost me but will still show how far i am away. bunch of thai bitches spoof their location to germany and i always left swipe them because why wouldn't i if there no way of actually meeting with them

it will boost me but will still show how far i am away. bunch of thai bitches spoof their location to germany and i always left swipe them because why wouldn't i if there no way of actually meeting with them
Could work as a halo if you are american, women from Italy would try to get you, they will assume you are rich or have high status.

I'm italian and can confirm that Italy is one of the worst place to slay
Italian girls have sky high standards and that's because italian men are huge SIMP

Also using dating apps is considered bad in Italy, there's the opinion that men on Tinder are losers and women on Tinder are whores

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, LastHopeForNorman, tyronelite and 2 others
About to rope soon

Just cried for the first time in awhile

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Stevensmithgerard and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: .👽. and Deleted member 7098
Also I will never talk to another girl again. lll spend my money saved for the hairline surgery and get my own apartment

Just cried for the first time in awhile
Bro you're not the problem
Italian girls are the problem
They have the highest standards in the world

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, LastHopeForNorman, Stevensmithgerard and 3 others
Bro you're not the problem
Italian girls are the problem
They have the highest standards in the world
No doesn’t matter a fat black girls said “hideous” but nice jacket lmao kinda funny but not brutal

• JFL
Also I will never talk to another girl again. lll spend my money saved for the hairline surgery and get my own apartment
Come on my nigga don't act like a pussy now, think about the italiancels that are here and can't even move. We have to stay here with those stuck up hoes.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Stevensmithgerard, .👽. and 1 other person
Put this on the best of best. Showing that I roped.

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, .👽., Deleted member 7521 and 2 others
don't worry, it's supposed to be a good thing. As much as i find him weird, and twinky, girls lust over this skeleton.
Bruh it is the one thing looksmax will never ever ever ever understand

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Come on my nigga don't act like a pussy now, think about the italiancels that are here and can't even move. We have to stay here with those stuck up hoes.
A saying I don’t like him or he’s ok or he’s not my type or he’s not gl isn’t bad. Hideous tho is unacceptable. I probably won’t rope but may gain some of weight back so I can lose some smv and lose some of my confidence and maybe arrogance

• So Sad
A saying I don’t like him or he’s ok or he’s not my type or he’s not gl isn’t bad. Hideous tho is unacceptable. I probably won’t rope but may gain some of weight back so I can lose some smv and lose some of my confidence and maybe arrogance
If i slayed 11 girls in 2021 i wouldn't care tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
God you are so fucking retarded holy shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
@Alexanderr check this shit out, don't know why i am ating you other than I feel like it

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10516
you can't please every woman bro. Do you care about opinion of degen people?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Baldingman1998, Stevensmithgerard and 2 others
932B35D9 3D9B 4DD3 9A2F 36DB618DB773

Rope time

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, gamma, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Honestly its kind of hard to feel bad for you when a solid percentage of the ppl here are virgins and have probably been told alot worse stuff than "your hideous" with regards to there appearance. You seem to do alright on tinder so who gives af what some random whore in a city you don't live in thinks of you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Looks234, .👽., IdiAmin and 4 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 3043
Italian girls say "cesso" (means ugly/hideous) very easily, because they have sky high standards
Those guys are clueless, Italy is giga nightmare mode. My incel friend had sex in USA in 2 months and he is a 130 pounds 5ft6 gook looking guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looks234, Stevensmithgerard, gamma and 1 other person
Those guys are clueless, Italy is giga nightmare mode. My incel friend had sex in USA in 2 months and he is a 130 pounds 5ft6 gook looking guy
booking me a ticket rn

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
bro genuine guys that would be told it never began like @toolatform are able to get gl girls, in countries like korea, beeing gook themselves, whites gl girls.
it's all about beauty standards and location.
Exactly

• +1
This thread shows the importance of location
The same man can be slayer in Usa and incel in Italy, another men is incel in Italy and can be slayer in Japan etc...

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Stevensmithgerard, Deleted member 11388 and 2 others