I really don't really hate women

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I mean, we can't blame them for our disgusting faces, can we? We wouldn't wanna be with them either if they looked like us afterall.

It's nature, we are attracted to good features etc and want to procreate with those who have it. Case closed.

If I was attractive I'd be hanging around with girls all the time and have sex with them and do things with them, but
I'm a dirty little degenerate subhuman.

• +1
Reactions: fobos and Einon
just ldar bro

just ldar bro
Idk bro I wanna surgerymax and ascend, but I"m only 16 and I'm already creating surgery morphs etc to see what the results would be.

Idk bro I wanna surgerymax and ascend, but I"m only 16 and I'm already creating surgery morphs etc to see what the results would be.
Too much work. Better to ldar imo but you do you buddy

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Good morning I hate women

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew, rockndogs, Deleted member 245 and 4 others
I don't want to miss out on big ass latinas and you know that bro
latinas want money and a green card. Do you have any of those?

latinas want money and a green card. Do you have any of those?
Well, my parents earn quite alot and I have quite some money, getting a good education too so that won't be a problem. Not all latinas are illegal u know

Well, my parents earn quite alot and I have quite some money, getting a good education too so that won't be a problem. Not all latinas are illegal u know
I'm just playing with you dude you'll get a cutie latina gf easily

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Explain brah

Nothing to explain man. You're 16 and thinking of ascending.
If you stick to it you'll get a cutie latina gf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nothing to explain man. You're 16 and thinking of ascending.
If you stick to it you'll get a cutie latina gf
I can send pics in pm

No hope for me brah

Same,I don't hate anyone.

We wouldn't wanna be with them either if they looked like us afterall.

I don't think so. Most men would be fine with their looksmatch tbh.

Cuck:soy:

• +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt
except most of us arent disgusting. disgusting is major deformities. the female equivalent of ur features is craving top 20% chad dick

Problem is, they have an issue with when we vent how we feel about lack of physical attention and lie to us and say personality is our problem. They expect us to just sit in silence and say nothing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 245
Problem is, they have an issue with when we vent how we feel about lack of physical attention and lie to us and say personality is our problem. They expect us to just sit in silence and say nothing.
Girls r dum and they have cooties

having been fortunate enough to be able to travel much of this gay rock, I can tell you that its not that women suck as a generality, its that the conditions in the west produce shitty women. 1st world western nations seem to produce women who are perpetually children with everything handed to them on a silver platter, and then have the audacity to claim they are the oppressed. It starts early with their fathers and then continues throughout their lives.

Note I am only speaking about character not sexual selection.

• +1
Nah people in general are usually pretty evil and degenerate.
But foids are especially gross.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476 and ChoSeungHui
They want us to be castrated bro

That’s the dystopian future bro

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy

except most of us arent disgusting. disgusting is major deformities. the female equivalent of ur features is craving top 20% chad dick
cope lol, being anywhere near average is disgusting, let alone under average. underaverage = subhuman

good morning I dont hate women

Goodmorning im blue now

• +1
Reactions: nausea
i dont hate women either. i just hate my life and how things played out for me.

I am a male feminist

• JFL