I really feel sorry for niggers for hating their women so much and will never have a culture

D

Deleted member 18522

Anti-fascist|Muslim Jew|Anti-JB|BBC expert|Zionist
because niggers hate their women because they are ugly

majority of every other race prefer their women, latinos, whites, arabs, turks, asians, slavs, meds, even curries simp for and love curry women.

i like mena and white girls but latinas are still my preference i couldn't imagine making my personality hating on my queens, with my culture, my language, my history.

if i end up with non-latina she will have to be extraordinary partner, while niggers turn down their looks and culture match for ugly fat white girls

niggers hate on their momas and then become an alien in some white family for thanksgiving giving birth to some kid that lacks a cultural and ethnic identity. even worse than just that, niggers are willing to breed with any bitch that isn't black that will accept them. they are like male prostitutes for women that don't have any solidarity with their culture who just want dimorphism and dick

watch the classic"look whose coming to dinner" with syndey portier for reference

guess-whose-coming-to-dinner.jpg

no wonder niggers are so violent

My niggers may Allah grant you ease

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lodexz, LooksThinker, sportsmogger and 14 others
when people see this shit i wonder what goes through their heads

image.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lodexz, LooksThinker, gribsufer1 and 9 others
Black women are not even women.Black men are just lucky they live in 21th cucked jew owned globalist century

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: lodexz, gribsufer1, Deleted member 32973 and 1 other person
Black women are not even women.Black men are just lucky they live in 21th cucked jew owned globalist century
You're also a self hating nigger bitch Turk who would rather destroy your culture of 2 thousand years and mate with a 2/10 slavic slut than a beautiful anatolian turkish goddess who raises strong sons, fears allah and loves her history, culture and nation.

not all cultureless niggers are black, but turk aparently

you are unironically mentally cucked by the jews into going for white pussy and not staying with your own.

even speaking the language of the jew (anglo)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lodexz, sportsmogger, gribsufer1 and 3 others
I feel sorry for them, i couldnt call my moms kind loud ghetto ugly ect idk how others do that

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Bushman, forevermirin and 1 other person
You're also a self hating nigger bitch Turk who would rather destroy your culture of 2 thousand years and mate with a 2/10 slavic slut than a beautiful anatolian turkish goddess who raises strong sons, fears allah and loves her history, culture and nation.

not all cultureless niggers are black, but turk aparently

you are unironically mentally cucked by the jews into going for white pussy and not staying with your own.

even speaking the language of the jew (anglo)
Ancient turks were mixed race but they still raped caucasoid women.Were they cucked ? I don't think so.I will follow my ancestors pathway.I need to creampie white girl and increase my SMV.

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Ancient turks were mixed race but they still raped caucasoid women.Were they cucked ? I don't think so.I will follow my ancestors pathway.I need to creampie white girl and increase my SMV.
They raped because they didn't have access to local women.

You have access to some of the beautifulest women on earth

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: gribsufer1 and StuntmanMike
They raped because they didn't have access to local women.

You have access to some of the beautifulest women on earth
They had access to rape chinese girls but they raped caucasoids.Even todays hapa men prefer caucasoid girls.
Turkish women are generally ugly.Only balkan rapefugees and white looking ones look okey.Anatolians kurds armenians have dark pussy and ugly nose

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
They had access to rape chinese girls but they raped caucasoids.Even todays hapa men prefer caucasoid girls.
Turkish women are generally ugly.Only balkan rapefugees and white looking ones look okey.Anatolians kurds armenians have dark pussy and ugly nose
The Chinese defeated the Turks several times and went on to rape them in Xinjiang

The Turks went West because the Chinese frontier was too hard for them to survive. Majority of the girls turks raped were Iranian, Armenian and Anatolian btw not white women

• +1
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
The majority of black men prefer black women you take the black urkels on here then apply that to all black men
5877F168 0C41 4867 BFE6 ECFB7FA0C061

Also it’s impossible for a group of people to have no culture

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 32973
The Chinese defeated the Turks several times and went on to rape them in Xinjiang

The Turks went West because the Chinese frontier was too hard for them to survive. Majority of the girls turks raped were Iranian, Armenian and Anatolian btw not white women
Wrong.
This is göktürks gedmatch results.Kit Number: M853162

# Population Percent
1 Siberian 26.19
2 Baltic 24.21
3 North_Atlantic 23.48
4 West_Asian 17.10
5 East_Asian 5.22
6 Sub-Saharan 3.81

He was at least 50% European or Proto European.Ancient turks def fucked white women

• Love it
Reactions: amkcel
niggers have to ascend just to get a black women, when subhuman whities can steal they're girl. Brutal

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Deleted member 18522
Wrong.
This is göktürks gedmatch results.Kit Number: M853162

# Population Percent
1 Siberian 26.19
2 Baltic 24.21
3 North_Atlantic 23.48
4 West_Asian 17.10
5 East_Asian 5.22
6 Sub-Saharan 3.81

He was at least 50% European or Proto European.Ancient turks def fucked white women
These population percentages are arbitrary, he was not anymore white than Anatolians, Georgian or Levantines he certainly wouldn't cluser anywhere near a white slavic girl or even a greek mainland girl

These population percentages are arbitrary, he was not anymore white than Anatolians, Georgian or Levantines he certainly wouldn't cluser anywhere near a white slavic girl or even a greek mainland girl
Of course he was like 30-35% mongoloid but still had high proto european or yamnaya genetics.

Of course he was like 30-35% mongoloid but still had high proto european or yamnaya genetics.
White genetics come from chiefly Western Hunter Gatherers, Yamnaya are only a partially white population which are themselves 25% mongol. Even the Anatolian Farmers are more white

Won't ever not be funny that other ethnics get mad black guys (justifiably) see black woMEN as the abhorrent subhumans they are

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Deleted member 51465
White genetics come from chiefly Western Hunter Gatherers, Yamnaya are only a partially white population which are themselves 25% mongol. Even the Anatolian Farmers are more white
Some tadjiks are white but they don't have WHG or Anatolian Farmer.WHG was darker than yamnaya.
WHG=Dark men blue or hazel eyes
ANF=Light skin but brown hair and eyes
Yamnaya=Light but still darker than ANF also carried blond hair

WHG + ANF=Globular Amphora=Light skin blue eyes dark hair
Globular Amphora + Yamnaya=Corded ware= Blond hair light skin and blue eyes

Majority of them do go for black women for a lack of choice in the hood jfl

Your just looking at cherrypicked shit here in looksmax of black men with whites, and some self hating black fags on here

Realistically most races would prefer their own, in group preferences are a major thing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Latinolooksmaxxer, Kamui and 1 other person
Some tadjiks are white but they don't have WHG or Anatolian Farmer.WHG was darker than yamnaya.
WHG=Dark men blue or hazel eyes
ANF=Light skin but brown hair and eyes
Yamnaya=Light but still darker than ANF also carried blond hair

WHG + ANF=Globular Amphora=Light skin blue eyes dark hair
Globular Amphora + Yamnaya=Corded ware= Blond hair light skin and blue eyes
ANF had blonde hair same for WHG

Your just looking at cherrypicked shit here in looksmax of black men with whites, and some self hating black fags on here

Realistically most races would prefer their own, in group preferences are a major thing
Exactly, niggers with choice choose non-white while non-niggers with choice choose their race's stacies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and gribsufer1
because niggers hate their women because they are ugly

majority of every other race prefer their women, latinos, whites, arabs, turks, asians, slavs, meds, even curries simp for and love curry women.

i like mena and white girls but latinas are still my preference i couldn't imagine making my personality hating on my queens, with my culture, my language, my history.

if i end up with non-latina she will have to be extraordinary partner, while niggers turn down their looks and culture match for ugly fat white girls

niggers hate on their momas and then become an alien in some white family for thanksgiving giving birth to some kid that lacks a cultural and ethnic identity. even worse than just that, niggers are willing to breed with any bitch that isn't black that will accept them. they are like male prostitutes for women that don't have any solidarity with their culture who just want dimorphism and dick

watch the classic"look whose coming to dinner" with syndey portier for reference

guess-whose-coming-to-dinner.jpg

no wonder niggers are so violent

My niggers may Allah grant you ease
The vast majority of black men are attracted to black women, lmao the only black men that complain about black women are mostly urkcels are MGTOW geomaxxing copers, if you can’t even pull a mid sheboon as a black dude it’s over for you

• +1
Reactions: Corleone and Deleted member 33136

OP has read too many BGM threads and think that this echo chamber represents what black people actually think irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33136 and TheTakeoverHasBegun
ANF had blonde hair same for WHG

Exactly, niggers with choice choose non-white while non-niggers with choice choose their race's stacies
And show the black female stacys
Lol

I feel sorry for them, i couldnt call my moms kind loud ghetto ugly ect idk how others do that
there’s niggas (young boy, kodak black, etc) and black people (michael b jordan, kevin hart, idris elba etc). those hood rats are the ones that give black people a bad rep.

Exactly, niggers with choice choose non-white
True, but how many niggers do you think exactly has a choice, and don't come up with some BBC fag shit some ethnics and blacks prop up
while non-niggers with choice choose their race's stacies
Blacks are self hating, and it's from the amount of times they've been raped and enslaved jfl

Whites and Arabs mogged them in battle and in general, and before anyone brings in muh guns cope, look at how the Arabs fought the Europeans in ancient times vs how they treated blacks in ancient times. (Hint: it wasn't the Europeans who got enslaved even far back then)

• +1
Reactions: gribsufer1
OP has read too many BGM threads and think that this echo chamber represents what black people actually think irl
Black dudes literally call black women "queen"
It's actually gross just how much these monoracial black guys worship black women

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
True, but how many niggers do you think exactly has a choice, and don't come up with some BBC fag shit some ethnics and blacks prop up

Blacks are self hating, and it's from the amount of times they've been raped and enslaved jfl
Saying that AA black women are ugly isn’t self hating, it is literally true that they are the biggest degenerates out of every race of foids in this country like it’s a no brainer, the only black dudes you’ll find with a “Snowbunny fetish” are niggas who live in the south and have a high population of whites to live amongst
Black dudes literally call black women "queen"
It's actually gross just how much these monoracial black guys worship black women
Deadass lmao those niggas are pick me ass clowns, whilst you’re calling them queens they’re letting dope slanging Pookie with 4 BMs hit for free whilst you’re shilling for them on the net

• JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer
Saying that AA black women are ugly isn’t self hating, it is literally true that they are the biggest degenerates out of every race of foids in this country like it’s a no brainer
And all of these users here literally acknowledge how ugly they are
:lul:
Whenever there's a poll ranking women sheboons are always at the bottom

They're just mad black guys are upgrading, coming for their women, and they know they won't resist

Better than 80% of white women at least

Oh look
A mixed race "black" chick who looks latina in half of her pictures
Too fucking funny

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer, Deleted member 33136 and Kamui
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Latinolooksmaxxer and Kamui
Oh look
Too fucking funny
She's not mixed, she has two black parents

And no she doesnt' look latina at fucking all, latina mulattas looks significantly more white and med than her

Better than 80% of white women at least

jerk off ed edd and eddy GIF

Oh look
Too fucking funny
Why do you niggas always post the most mulatta adjacent black women
Hard to mog as a pure blooded West African when our phenotype is ogre af, with blacks usually the one with higher white DNA always mogs
And all of these users here literally acknowledge how ugly they are
:lul:
Whenever there's a poll ranking women sheboons are always at the bottom

They're just mad black guys are upgrading, coming for their women, and they know they won't resist
Legit, try being attracted to your own race of women in this country when even the “top tier” ones are frauded LTB-MTBs at best and obese and ratchet af

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Why do you niggas always post the most mulatta adjacent black women
BECAUSE THEY KNOW MONORACIAL BLACK WOMEN ARE UGLY AS SHIT
Even when they try to get niggas to stick to their women
They can only post mixed girls
They literally don't see how stupid they look

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32734, Ricky212 and Deleted member 33136

And no she doesnt' look latina at fucking all, latina mulattas looks significantly more white and med than her
Cope
Looks mixed
And "mogs 80% of white women" my ass
Bitch literally has a masculine chin demple

COPE
Hi

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun

That bitch is at best 30%-40% white

Those features are NOT natural in Sub Saharan African phenotypes jfl
Deadass idk why these niggas try to shill for us to convince us that black foids aren’t ON AVERAGE the most bottom tier women
Cope
Looks mixed

Butt chin aside fuark 😍😍😍 dem lips and curly hair makes my tip cream

• JFL
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
There at least black stacy-lites /htbs

beautiful_20.jpg

e376ac3be10808f7fa6050f9d638c8c6.jpg

20a8f1d2901c29e9eda1ca9f4ca6dbc4.jpg

selfies-hair-black-girl-Favim.com-6890799.jpg

black-is-beautiful-12.jpg

• Love it
Reactions: Bushman, Deleted member 33136 and Kamui
Cope
Looks mixed

imagine looking at a white woman without makeup on though

they dont even have lips and their skin is literally leather.

That bitch is at best 30%-40% white

Those features are NOT natural in Sub Saharan African phenotypes jfl
Majority of niggers in the west aren't pure saharan, they are mixed with anglo populations, with average black person in the uk, jaimica and the usa having anywhere from 10 to 30% european ancestry.

you have never seen white people if you think she looks significantly more white than average brown skin nigger, she only has been blessed with a non-wide nose

There at least black stacy-lites /htbs

beautiful_20.jpg

e376ac3be10808f7fa6050f9d638c8c6.jpg

20a8f1d2901c29e9eda1ca9f4ca6dbc4.jpg

selfies-hair-black-girl-Favim.com-6890799.jpg

black-is-beautiful-12.jpg
First and last look like guys
2nd and third are caked in makeup and filters
and you can definitely tell the second girl is ugly
The 4th looks retarded
Look at that nose and her oversized lips
Along with those dumbass eyebrows
🤣

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
First and last look like guys
2nd and third are caked in makeup and filters
and you can definitely tell the second girl is ugly
The 4th looks retarded
Look at that nose and her oversized lips
Along with those dumbass eyebrows
🤣
Mirin self hating nigger.

All of these girls are white boy anyway so don't cope

Mirin self hating nigger.

All of these girls are white boy anyway so don't cope
He’s half white so it doesn’t really matter if he’s self hating

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun and Deleted member 18522
Built to be sex slaves
I want to raw dog the first girl against the wall and pull her hair so hard it breaks in my hard (afro hair is brittle i know im part nigger myself) and then coom on her thick lips inshallah

• Love it
Reactions: Kamui
He’s half white so it doesn’t really matter if he’s self hating
A nigga who gets it
My mulatta thread yesterday is me being self hating
But hating on monoracial black women is self hating?
Lol..

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522 and Kamui
Bro im also cuban can I dm you about turkish women ir can you DM me?

I tried dming you but it didnt seem to work

A nigga who gets it
My mulatta thread yesterday is me being self hating
But hating on monoracial black women is self hating?
Lol..
you hate mulattas too? jfl

mulattas are probably the 2nd best mix besides latina

black high e and exoticness with white girl facial aesthetics and mixed coloring

• +1
Reactions: nope, Ricky212 and Latinolooksmaxxer