I really hate the normies who say "no you cant change x, its only genetic"

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
looksmaxxer normie : am planning to use (x surgery) to get (y trait). What do you think?
permarotter soyboy : no, you cant do that, even it works, its not (((scientific))), and when you get that surgery its %100 you will go blind and you will be paralysis andthey will make a stew from your flesh.

its ironic how these cucks actually believe you can change your gender by cutting your dick off but you cant do the most basic looksmaxxes for example like using minox for beard

• +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, thereallegend, 444 and 2 others
looksmaxxer normie : am planning to use (x surgery) to get (y trait). What do you think?
permarotter soyboy : no, you cant do that, even it works, its not (((scientific))), and when you get that surgery its %100 you will go blind and you will be paralysis andthey will make a stew from your flesh.

its ironic how these cucks actually believe you can change your gender by cutting your dick off but you cant do the most basic looksmaxxes for example like using minox for beard
Tbh this is logical. You can't change something about your body because it's "dangerous" but when you want to literally alter your entire physiology with hormones and mutilate your sexual organs to be of the other sex it is totally safe and easy to do?

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, 5'8manlet, Lmao and 4 others
i rather die doing LL than being a manlet forever

• +1
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat and Tallooksmaxxer
Tbh this is logical. You can't change something about your body because it's "dangerous" but when you want to literally alter your entire physiology with hormones and mutilate your sexual organs to be of the other sex it is totally safe and easy to do?
sorry but you are unironically low t if you think these surgeries are dangerous. i am sure doctors trained and pracced fpr years to get debunked by a soy redditor.
i rather die doing LL than being a manlet forever
yeah man fuck this, this world is full of pussies who are afraid to take some even minimal risks.

How tall are you and how much will you get?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias and galego123
sorry but you are unironically low t if you think these surgeries are dangerous. i am sure doctors trained and pracced fpr years to get debunked by a soy redditor.

yeah man fuck this, this world is full of pussies who are afraid to take some even minimal risks.

How tall are you and how much will you get?
5ft 9 i want to be 6ft

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
jfl @ talking about surgeries with normies they will think you are mentally ill.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, galego123 and Offensive Bias
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend