I really need help to buy herbs or plants to smoke

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
After I found out tabacco makes u age faster I need a new method

It’s fairly easy to quit but all my friends smoke and I don’t wanna be the odd one out

So I need help if anyone knows any other plant that will just give me the look of a smoker without the side effects please 🙏

I’ll buy it and roll some cigarettes with it ppl will look at me and think I’m smoking but in truth I’m just pretending I need the plants

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl and Manletmachine
After I found out tabacco makes u age faster I need a new method

It’s fairly easy to quit but all my friends smoke and I don’t wanna be the odd one out

So I need help if anyone knows any other plant that will just give me the look of a smoker without the side effects please 🙏

I’ll buy it and roll some cigarettes with it ppl will look at me and think I’m smoking but in truth I’m just pretending I need the plants
brutally cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl, Manletmachine and Akhi
Like actors in movies smoke fake cigarettes with random herbs inside basically just to look like their smoking in the movie I need that

Where do I find such plants?

brutally cringe
Nigga I’m serious

I heard actors in movies smoke fake cigarettes with random herbs inside just to look like their smoking tabacco

Nigga I’m serious

I heard actors in movies smoke fake cigarettes with random herbs inside just to look like their smoking tabacco
just dont smoke you sheep

just dont smoke you sheep
I need that look tho

Like girls dig that especially here in Germany where everyone smokes

But my face is too precious to lose collagen and look old

So tomorrow I’m gonna go to the supermarket and try to buy random plant crumbs and roll cigarettes hopefully they sell that

I need that look tho

Like girls dig that especially here in Germany where everyone smokes

But my face is too precious to lose collagen and look old

So tomorrow I’m gonna go to the supermarket and try to buy random plant crumbs and roll cigarettes hopefully they sell that
you're ugly and ethnic. you'll be fine.

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
just smoke the cigarettes bro, if them aging you .1% faster descended you to inceldom, it never began anyways