I ride the subway and most of the men are subhuman sub 4 in an average white country. Experience being friends with a legitimate chad and + daily relf

D

Deleted member 42566

Iron
Ever since I got into the black pill world (2018) I have autistic tinged invasive thoughts about how ugly ordinary people are. I used to be a convinced that women came out much worse off after the wall (I was a redpiller), but now I realize, that realistically, men are crushed by nature past 35, and become mounstrosities, if they don't do something about it.

I'm on the subway and I'm carefully observing all the details of oldcel's face. Receding jaw, excess fat under the neck, disgusting baldness, shitty skin, hooked noses, bony asymmetries, prey eyes, etc. I never imagined how truly creepy most men are aesthetically.

All this makes me feel pity and empathy towards the male gender. Imagine being an oldcel, with alcoholism problems due to your sexual frustration, divorced, paying alimony, and all alone and you have the delusion that a woman will genuinely love you at some point, that you just have to wait.

If these men knew the painful truths of blackpill, I would bet they would commit suicide on the spot, as their failures, are irremediable at that point, aging skin for example, and wrinkles are not something that can be improved at 40-50 years of age.

Brother, it is sad to know that no woman will genuinely love them. That none of these men are having sex for sure, that they have shitty jobs, and that they have to support civilization with their low paid jobs, and also the system treats them as second class citizens. Most likely they fervently wish they had a pussy to fuck and no one is knocking on their door. The life of a male boomer is hell and they don't know it.

Quite the opposite of chad's life, a life of pleasure in the style of a Roman emperor. Full of women, orgies, opportunities, and good treatment from society.

Chad is truly at the top of the social hierarchy, above the billionaires and celebrities. Chad is the only being on this planet that can attract the hearts of women, and obsess them with him, he is the only one that women will truly love.

But Chad is a genetic exceptionality, born of fortune and the hand of God. Chad is 0.001% of the male population.

In my entire life I have only met one legitimate Chad, and his life was a delight. He walked and attracted the eyes of all the women. They approached him with longing, with desire, with vaginal lubrication, with the desire to fuck him. I have never seen anything like this from women. It's like when Justin Bieber is singing on stage and Stacies and her friends scream as if he were the last man on earth with sperm to repopulate it. It is a spectacle to be close to a Chad and observe his life as a spectator.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, princelymogger, SoundnVision and 14 others
Becaause you're in NYC dumbass

It's funny when men cope that women hit the wall and men him prime at 40. Women look 10x better at any given age than the average male

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lwlaiet060920, humanoidsub7, shalomnigga and 6 others
It's funny when men cope that women hit the wall and men him prime at 40. Women look 10x better at any given age than the average male
50? you dumbass its not true, its makeup fraud

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, humanoidsub7, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Annihilator, humanoidsub7, IanIachimoe2491 and 1 other person
Becaause you're in NYC dumbass
It is true that the male is more beautiful than the female in our species, but there is a brutal caveat. That in homo sapiens men, every one million births there is born a male (chad), and that man is more beautiful than any stacies. The ordinary man is uglier than shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BootySniffer69, Deleted member, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Men are hit by the wall more harder simply because of balding, over 50% of males will start balding by 30s and that cuts their smv in half compared to women who just need to preserve collagen

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, humanoidsub7, Deleted member 32285 and 1 other person
Men are hit by the wall more harder simply because of balding, over 50% of males will start balding by 30s and that cuts their smv in half compared to women who just need to preserve collagen
its gonna be worse

I started balding at 16, more people started balding earlier and earlier, even 14 year olds (i noticed that very good)

BUTT NOOOO NATUREE TRIEDD TOO CUCKK MEE RAWRRR THEYY TRYY TOO KILL KEE NOO NOO II AM A CHADD! MEOWWMEOWW

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
its gonna be worse

I started balding at 16, more people started balding earlier and earlier (i noticed that just)

BUTT NOOOO NATUREE TRIEDD TOO CUCKK MEE RAWRRR THEYY TRYY TOO KILL KEE NOO NOO II AM A CHADD! MEOWWMEOWW
most people are too high inhib losers who wont take fin/dut so they will get fucked over and be killed by the norwood reaper. BRUTAL

most people are too high inhib losers who wont take fin/dut so they will get fucked over and be killed by the norwood reaper. BRUTAL
agepill is truly the worst

a fin a day keeps the Norwood reaper away, never forget it

Everytime i go to Paris it's the exact same shit. I just wonder what keeps 3/4 of the male population alive aside from useless copes. It literally never, ever began.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 51821
50? you dumbass its not true, its makeup fraud

They still look better, even without makeup lokey. But like they look super overfilled. Foids need to get better at choosing good plastic surgery. Ever time i see some nurse practioner on insta they look deformed. They don't look youthful, they look smashable tho still, just like any other enhanced look. Its a weird look, but I mean its better than face sagging.

its gonna be worse

I started balding at 16, more people started balding earlier and earlier, even 14 year olds (i noticed that very good)

Balding is from dumping toxins through the scalp, if you lived in your natural environment the forest and eating raw meat you’d never go bald.

Jfl if you think going bald at 16 is normal, our world is just too toxic. If you don’t do anything to minimize your exposure you’re fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Annihilator and IanIachimoe2491
chad's life, a life of pleasure in the style of a Roman emperor. Full of women, orgies, opportunities, and good treatment from society
that's solely because of power and money ofc
roman emperors were mostly inbred dysgenic freaks :feelskek:

that's solely because of power and money ofc
roman emperors were mostly inbred dysgenic freaks :feelskek:
Julius Caesar and Augustus true retarded chads. Inbreeding is Nordic not Mediterranean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member
Many men don't age like fine wine that's true.

• +1
Reactions: IanIachimoe2491
Life is not about never ending pleasure . It creates huge void, some would say chad is more cursed than than these regular normies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member and humanoidsub7
Because men are aging faster due to cooming

Life is not about never ending pleasure . It creates huge void, some would say chad is more cursed than than these regular normies
Few of the psl gods are married to or dating super hot women, there might be something to this.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, bwrauycnee, Skywalker and 1 other person
Cope above 18 is oldcel

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
That’s because they are busy wagecucking and pouring all their efforts into providing for their families. they disregard there health and looks.
There is no man age better or women age better it’s all about who takes care of themselves and actually puts effort into health/looksmaxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JovenCansao and bradpittshairline
Cope above 18 is oldcel
well .org median age is about 12 nowadays so 18 is definitely "grim reaper forgot about me" territory :feelskek:

@Manchild @thecel @5.5psl @twilight @Ozraelite @_MVP_

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Annihilator, Kamui, Deleted member 32285 and 2 others
Nigga youy live in NYC??? JFL tbh
Yessir 🗽
New York Heart GIF by Studios 2016

• JFL
Reactions: WeiWei