I saw a real 10/10 in my gym

SpearOfOrion

SpearOfOrion

Retired
I'm not gonna post him because it would dox me, but he's an instagram model and easy 10. His comments are all chicks just drooling over him and he's honestly like a PSL 7 easily (so he's a 10/10 in the real world). It was actually surreal, I could see chicks just in the middle of an exercise, stopping to take a glance at him constantly, it was actually funny and made me laugh. Even I couldn't stop looking, he was so handsome. The attitude girls had wasc crazy, you could tell each and every single one was trying to get his attention, they would workout close to him, and keep looking at him, honestly kind of suifuel.

Anyways I try not to let this bring me down, and you should as well. Thinking about these things over and over just makes me sad: I will never look like him, I will never have the female attention he has, but there's other things in life, I accept it and I move on. According to the stoics, worrying about what you cannot control is a path to bad mental health, so I just say fuck it. It could be worse, I can still get laid, even if it takes effort, time to stop crying over spilled milk. I know there'll be a bunch of assholes calling me a coper, but IDGAF, at least I'm happy

I'll still focus on softmaxing: gym+mewing+taking care of my health in general. You know what's an underrated max? Socialmax, that's also what I'll be doing.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot, BackFromTheMogging, Schönling and 6 others
what was his pheno?

what was his pheno?
I'm +- from the mediterranean region. He was blondish kind of thug pheno, honestly looked like a better developed Jeremy Meeks I guess (exotic pheno is always hot, unless you're curry), I can dm him to you.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot, Elias and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Elias and GoMadAndSTFU
brb using

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I'm +- from the mediterranean region. He was blondish kind of thug pheno I guess (exotic pheno is always hot, unless you're curry), I can dm him to you.
dm to me

I will confirm here

BRB

NO PIC = SHIT THREAD

I call bullshit. The only humans close to 10/10 are O'Pry and Barrett. On a side note, you mentionned Stoicism, so take a +1.

Edit : thought you meant 10/10 psl wise

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Did you at least go and say "hi!" to him?

Was this in the US or Europe?

I call bullshit. The only humans close to 10/10 are O'Pry and Barrett. On a side note, you mentionned Stoicism, so take a +1.
I'm talking 'normie' 10/10. Like model tier guy, ofc to PSL autists he's like a 7 like I mentioned

Yes my bad, I only read the title like a retard.

I'm +- from the mediterranean region. He was blondish kind of thug pheno, honestly looked like a better developed Jeremy Meeks I guess (exotic pheno is always hot, unless you're curry), I can dm him to you.
Can you DM him to me to plz

Shit like this is important to me

Dm u can trust me g

I'm not DMing him, gonna get doxxed. My nibbas @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dr Shekelberg think I'm overrating him a lot though, they are probably right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I'm not DMing him, gonna get doxxed. My nibbas @PrettyBoyMaxxing @Dr Shekelberg think I'm overrating him a lot though, they are probably right
nvm

The guy he posted was a low class ogre, bald and a blondish beard, bloated and probably tall

Wtn8sk9.jpg

We agreed that the he does not mog the dude in the pic above, which would settle things

low class girls are swarming him probably

He’s not GL by PSL standards, but I can definitely see him attracting LOTS of low class/slutty girls.

Might have been me, next time come up and say hi

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noped, I'mme, Almu and 4 others
He’s not GL by PSL standards, but I can definitely see him attracting LOTS of low class/slutty girls.
What's his race? Sounds like an RTT.

nvm

The guy he posted was a low class ogre, bald and a blondish beard, bloated and probably tall

Wtn8sk9.jpg

We agreed that the he does not mog the dude in the pic above, which would settle things

low class girls are swarming him probably
fuark

Last edited:
Sounds like an RTT.
Had to look that up lol. Pretty much. The best way I can describe him is he looks a lot like jeremy meeks, he has a stronger jawline though maybe not as beautiful

Delusional OP is delusional
Seeing irl Chads =/= frauds on instagram

I have this often too, I overrate irl ogres alot but later on realize how bad they look

I'm not gonna post him because it would dox me, but he's an instagram model and easy 10. His comments are all chicks just drooling over him and he's honestly like a PSL 7 easily (so he's a 10/10 in the real world). It was actually surreal, I could see chicks just in the middle of an exercise, stopping to take a glance at him constantly, it was actually funny and made me laugh. Even I couldn't stop looking, he was so handsome. The attitude girls had wasc crazy, you could tell each and every single one was trying to get his attention, they would workout close to him, and keep looking at him, honestly kind of suifuel.

Anyways I try not to let this bring me down, and you should as well. Thinking about these things over and over just makes me sad: I will never look like him, I will never have the female attention he has, but there's other things in life, I accept it and I move on. According to the stoics, worrying about what you cannot control is a path to bad mental health, so I just say fuck it. It could be worse, I can still get laid, even if it takes effort, time to stop crying over spilled milk. I know there'll be a bunch of assholes calling me a coper, but IDGAF, at least I'm happy

I'll still focus on softmaxing: gym+mewing+taking care of my health in general. You know what's an underrated max? Socialmax, that's also what I'll be doing.
DM me please

I've seen an 11/10 dude in real life to. It really is astonishing how women treat them as opposed to even 7/10 guys.

He was a genetic 1%er. For sure. Women just couldn't help but turn thier heads in his presence. He just HAD to have been a model. You just can't have those looks and not be making money.

I saw him in an Applebee's diner by an airport. The waitress who had a wedding ring on her finger was subtly hitting on him. And a group of college girls sitting at a big table across the restaurant were taking peeks at him and cackling to themselves talking about how handsome he is. Those college thots even bought him 2 beers on them. I eavesdropped on him and he was from Germany apparently and travelling abroad.

• +1
Reactions: Patriot and SpearOfOrion

Same bro, I seen a guy in my gym that looked like an ultra high T version of Mariano di vaio, he was dumb and illiterate yet girls would do everything to talk to him or be noticed by him. Huuuuuge blackpil

Brb using imagination

Can I get a DM of this chad? Thanks