I still have hope of becoming 5'9"/175 CMs

A

Autismcel

Kraken
I'm 5'7"/170 CMs now, my plates are still open at 18 & about 6 months ish (inb4 "inject random jewish hormones into your blood stream")

A ~5 CMs difference is what will separate me from being treated as a human being vs. an animal.

@arabcelxxx @SecularIslamist @iloveboobs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Litekiller11, bululu_87, SecularIslamist and 8 others
Sounds likely if you already grew, inshallah you make it

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and Autismcel
Sounds likely if you already grew, inshallah you make it
I met one of my old acquaintances at HS a few months ago and mf is like 178 now, how is that possible? He's around the same age as me

He was like 173 in HS

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, arabcelxxx and iloveboobs
you are hopefully gonna grow you old fart (you are a bit older than me by like 2 months)

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
I wish u luck

• +1
I met one of my old acquaintances at HS a few months ago and mf is like 178 now, how is that possible? He's around the same age as me

He was like 173 in HS
I outgrew all the guys in my old HS except this one black guy who grew to 187/88 his frame is huge too, it was one of the few times i felt SMALL in the middle east.

• +1
would be over for me if i wasn't 6 foot

• +1
I outgrew all the guys in my old HS except this one black guy who grew to 187/88 his frame is huge too, it was one of the few times i felt SMALL in the middle east.
BBC genes

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx
i will not grow anymore

• So Sad
Good luck, I grew to 5'10 from 5'8 after drinking raw milk and getting more sun. Probably just genes but worth having a good lifestyle
I'm 5'7"/170 CMs now, my plates are still open at 18 & about 6 months ish (inb4 "inject random jewish hormones into your blood stream")

A ~5 CMs difference is what will separate me from being treated as a human being vs. an animal.

@arabcelxxx @SecularIslamist @iloveboobs

• +1
Adorable🫶

• JFL
Hot Sauce Crying GIF by First We Feast: Hot Ones

• +1
Why no chemicals? Some gh wont hurt

• +1
They only give them legally to those who are very short for their age
My roid plug has it
Idk if my plates are closed but im gonna inject anyways for the potential dick and bidelt gains

He was like 173 in HS
Late pub

• +1
At 18 don't count on it...

Sorry but true.

• WTF
Plates are still open
That's good. If you don't want to HGHmaxxx, eat like a pig and sleep like a baby. Even if it means becoming a bloatlord and missing school.

• +1
That's good. If you don't want to HGHmaxxx, eat like a pig and sleep like a baby. Even if it means becoming a bloatlord and missing school.
Sleep is cope

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist