I talked to a 5'1 manlet the other day, very brutal what he told me

ConfusedBolivian

ConfusedBolivian

Just living
He told me he got beated in jail everyday, and he hates his height and would do anything to be evem average height

And that the worst part of being so short is the lack of strenght and how others disrespect you.

He was a dude from my last job that wanted roids and told me his life story. Very brutal

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Albedo, Heinrich Schmidt, butterworld and 7 others
He told me he got beated in jail everyday, and he hates his height and would do anything to be evem average height

And that the worst part of being so short is the lack of strenght and how others disrespect you.

He was a dude from my last job that wanted roids and told me his life story. Very brutal
Same as being 5'8 i cant do anything but get jacked

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l, grief and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PrinceLuenLeoncur, gr34ter and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Heinrich Schmidt, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 6 others
Manlet tier below 5'8, 5'9 to 6' is average, 6'1-6'3 is tallish HTN height or chadlite height in manlet countries.
6'4+ is tall worldwide

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CarrotMaxxer, gr34ter and grief

And then you come on .org to tell 5’9 “manlets” to rope.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Aero, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
Genuine 5’8 stadiometer measured barefoot is just slightly under avg in most countries tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: butterworld, gr34ter and grief
It’s still Manlet, but you look normal

• Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and ConfusedBolivian
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: grief and Willmogulater
Height is the biggest halo and dictates your life just as face would. A 6'8 dude big frame is as valuable as a chad face

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
anything 5'10 and over is where it begins, 5'9 is too short now and im 5'8

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian
anything 5'10 and over is where it begins, 5'9 is too short now and im 5'8
When it comea to dating 6' is bare minimun

fuark jail is brutal

• +1

I hate being a weak 6'5 only, id fucking kill to be 6'6

• JFL

He probably got raped in jail brutal

Imagine being at jail and be small and weak, rape and beatings will be ur day to day basis
That's why I'm training night and day to become the ultimate fighter. I will be nobodies bitch !

He also got raped cos 5’1 makes you a woman

Attachments

• 6A6629F9-956C-4A0E-9B64-80F71E115202.jpeg
    6A6629F9-956C-4A0E-9B64-80F71E115202.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
When it comea to dating 6' is bare minimun
i see people who are over 5'6 with wives in supermarkets in england anytime i go to one, for JB's people like jeremy allen white have made it more convincing i guess for short men to be okay as long as they have a decent face

• +1
Anyway what advice did you give him?