I think FAANG and Quant is a retarded career choice after 30 years of age

bradpittshairline

bradpittshairline

im a ass and titty lover
Your salary plateus at like 500k per year + you code like a retard all your life while some dude selling some obscure shit or a finance bro takes home your yearly salary in a month or in a single bonus like nothing. I think you should stack up money till 30 then find ways to make more money instead of being a code monkey for 40 years of ur life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SplashJuice, rand anon, Deleted member 32410 and 6 others
My salary plateaus at 20k a year…

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901, LampPostPrime, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
In that case, you should become a specialized doctor who can easily take home 7 figures a year and there is purpose in helping people. 2 birds 1 stone.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
if ur in tech ur mostlikely retarded and they make a lot of money
Tech salaries in the UK aren't even close to the states. More competition, less jobs, harder to get into.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Sleeper
U gotta join FAANG as early as possible most of the FAANG employees quit way before they turn 30 and start their own startup + they change like companies every 2 years. Unless you're offered a senior role with 10M$+ package i dont see why you should rot away in FAANG

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and bradpittshairline
In that case, you should become a specialized doctor who can easily take home 7 figures a year and there is purpose in helping people. 2 birds 1 stone.
lol if i became a doctor id choose either vision or plastic surgery like hair transplants or something. literally easy af to do and I can market them well enough to charge retarded pricing. But its too late for me to change my college major + I don't wanna be a doctor when there's mfs dancing on tiktok making more

• +1
U gotta join FAANG as early as possible most of the FAANG employees quit way before they turn 30 and start their own startup + they change like companies every 2 years. Unless you're offered a senior role with 10M$+ package i dont see why you should rot away in FAANG
im trying to get FANG out of college but fuck man even tho I'm the biggest try hard I'm having very bad luck

lol if i became a doctor id choose either vision or plastic surgery like hair transplants or something. literally easy af to do and I can market them well enough to charge retarded pricing. But its too late for me to change my college major + I don't wanna be a doctor when there's mfs dancing on tiktok making more
Yep i regret not going into the medical field aswell. Min wage is all you get as a non-nt autist.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
im trying to get FANG out of college but fuck man even tho I'm the biggest try hard I'm having very bad luck
How's your DSA and CP journey going? Thats all u need to crack FAANG tbh

Your salary plateus at like 500k per year + you code like a retard all your life while some dude selling some obscure shit or a finance bro takes home your yearly salary in a month or in a single bonus like nothing. I think you should stack up money till 30 then find ways to make more money instead of being a code money for 40 years of ur life
It's pretty sad seeing L5 nerdcel FAANG engineers in their mid to late 30s depressed, coming into work everyday, resigned to a fate of being a code monkey for the rest of their lives while their PM colleagues get promoted to upper management.

Yep i regret not going into the medical field aswell. Min wage is all you get as a non-nt autist.
well youre still in the West you can try your hand in business. Stay away from shit like dropshipping and do something where you have something to risk. Low risk businesses always suck due to higher competition caused by low entry barriers. Save up from your job and start doing business in any thing you're passionate about. If you're passionate about retarded shit like legos or something u can find good deals and do arbitrage to begin with and raise capital for bigger things.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and JohnDoe

XD

How's your DSA and CP journey going? Thats all u need to crack FAANG tbh
im good at dsa but i need to leetcode a lot which I'm unable to do due to my shit focus. Im trying to get a prescription for speed to help me. Planning on finishing at least blind 150 + rn I'm building a portfolio in full stack web dev.

no way ur making less than 2k a month if ur over 20, nevermind over 25. wtf
its normal till early 20s since most are in college.

I’m not even employed, graduated 3 years ago with masters degree in engineering and nobody would hire me due to looks and non NT. I can’t even get minimum wage jobs. CV is poisoned by the gap.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, Deleted member 6128, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 2 others
I’m not even employed, graduated 3 years ago with masters degree in engineering and nobody would hire me due to looks and non NT. I can’t even get minimum wage jobs. CV is poisoned by the gap.
fill the gap with made up job they cant verify or just say u freelanced for local businesses taking their stores online ( say u cant reveal client info and have a portlolio without company names to show). if you show skill you'll get hired

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
Even worse, you’ll have to study 15+ years just to make 7 figures (if lucky) at 40. Way longer hours too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and gooner23
  • +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber
Even worse, you’ll have to study 15+ years just to make 7 figures (if lucky) at 40. Way longer hours too.
thats why just become a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon then commercialize tf out of ur practice with marketing and tampered before/afters, charge 10x industry rate simply because you will be overbooked to death and hit 7 figures net profit every year. How much do you think your bimax surgeon makes after doing 2-3 bimaxes a week charging 50k USD on average? Ones practicing in their own clinics take home 100% minus their minimal expense like staff fee or ROI on one time medical equipment purchases

• +1
Your salary plateus at like 500k per year + you code like a retard all your life while some dude selling some obscure shit or a finance bro takes home your yearly salary in a month or in a single bonus like nothing. I think you should stack up money till 30 then find ways to make more money instead of being a code monkey for 40 years of ur life
you will be working half of the hours a finance bro is working and your manager wont be eating your ass quant = finance bro and its way easier to get to faang then to quant or finance

• +1
nigger

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
you will be working half of the hours a finance bro is working and your manager wont be eating your ass quant = finance bro and its way easier to get to faang then to quant or finance
quant or finance isnt worth the stress, but yeah faang engineers don't work at all lol ngl its good if ur fine with ur lifestyle and never get laid off

and you will be neither, brutal.........

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
its for rain men who want to contribute to society

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Pikabro
  • +1
so why don't u have multiple FAANG offers stacked up already? just overemployedmax if its so easy....
im still in college and rn people are literally getting laid off from faang

• Hmm...
Reactions: User28823
Average org cope, "HiGhLy sUcCeSsFuL CaReEr iS AcTuAlLy rEtArDeD BeCaUsE YoUrE ToO OlD gOo gOo gA Ga iM ClUeLeSs"

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and LampPostPrime
Too much cope in this thread, certain mfs here won’t even finish their degree, and they talking about medicine?

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Pikabro and bradpittshairline
UK, you don’t get more than minimum wage unless you’re NT
Oh boo fucking who meanwhile amerilard goes bankrupt after breaking a bone and is paying off 100k in student debt lol. And faggot amerilard boomers treat their workers like fucking slaves LITERALLY NO LEGALLY MANDATED VACATION DAYS EVEN MEXICO HAS THAT LMAOOOO

Oh boo fucking who meanwhile amerilard goes bankrupt after breaking a bone and is paying off 100k in student debt lol. And faggot amerilard boomers treat their workers like fucking slaves LITERALLY NO LEGALLY MANDATED VACATION DAYS EVEN MEXICO HAS THAT LMAOOOO
Lol? Any decent company offers health insurance. And it’s easy to get a good job in US making six figures tbh just studycel

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
its for rain men who want to contribute to society
Also maybe theyre just into it lmao. Incel retards thinking the whole world is as soulless and narcy and psychopathic as them . Believe it or not but other things exist besides sex and status and looks 🤡

Lol? Any decent company offers health insurance. And it’s easy to get a good job in US making six figures tbh just studycel
No the fuk its not u have to blow all your money on faggot tuition cuz u need a degree. Thats also leaving aside the slavery work culture

And

>Having to get a job just to get a basic human need like healthcare

🤡

Are you a psychopath boomer ceo? Lmao

No the fuk its not u have to blow all your money on faggot tuition cuz u need a degree. Thats also leaving aside the slavery work culture

And

>Having to get a job just to get a basic human need like healthcare

🤡

Are you a psychopath boomer ceo? Lmao
@Foreverbrad smh at spoilt amerilard babbies. I’ve never worked day in life or faced hardships myself but still smh

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
@Foreverbrad smh at spoilt amerilard babbies. I’ve never worked day in life or faced hardships myself but still smh
Not a single argument found lmao

Also

>No health insurance
>200k+ tuition
>Psychopath boomer ceos and managers
>Toxic work culture

But we're "spoiled" lol. And this coming from the european who parasites off neetbux he finessed.

Meanwhile in america you can go blind and deaf and lose all your limbs and you still will be rejected for disability 6 times over 8 years lmao

AND SAYING AGAIN BECAUSE ITS SO RIDICULOUS AND ILLUSTRATES EVERYTHING ABOUT EVIL AMERICAN BOOMER CAPITALISM. A SECOND WORLD NATION LIKE MEXICO HAS LEGAL VACATION DAYS , BUT WE DONT LOL

Last edited:

No wonder you are a clueless underage subhuman little retard, in most of the world +25 yos make less than 10k a year, there are 196 countries on earth and in 120 of those you make 10k a year or less, where I live average is like 3k usd a year, some 20 year olds are making less than 2k a year working at mcshit, hope u get run over by a train and lose all ur limbs maybe then u will be able to comprehend the misery that exists outside of ur bubble.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
Even if it plateaued at 500K (which 90% of other jobs never reach), if you save diligently, its enough to retire long before the standard retirement age

Most of those people come back to faang as they fail to make anywhere near the amount of money they were making there as employees, you are a fucking retard, also most finance majors make shit, just because a few ones get unfairly paid stupid amounts for "being the boss friend" or some corrupt corporate bullshit doesn't mean everyone is making that, if u get in faang chances are that's as much as you will ever make, this entire thread is fucking retarded like all the underage subhumans in here.