• Dry skin and brittle nails.
  • Constipation.
  • Depression.
  • Trouble concentrating.
  • Sore muscles.
  • Weight gain.
  • Puffy face
Normal Values:
Normal values are from 0.4 to 4.0 mIU/L for those with no symptoms of an under- or over-active thyroid. If you are being treated for a thyroid disorder, your TSH should be between 0.5 and 2.0 mIU/L. This means that you are being treated appropriately.

Some people with a TSH value over 2.0 mIU/L, who have no signs or symptoms suggestive of an under-active thyroid, may develop hypothyroidism sometime in the future. Anyone with a TSH above 2.0 mIU/L, therefore, should be followed very closely by a doctor.

Normal value ranges may vary slightly among different laboratories.

My value 5.6 mIU/L

IN FUCKING 2 MONTHS

I am going to call my doctor and finally get rid of my perma bloated face
Great Success Win GIF

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel, Acnno, MarstonAlloy and 29 others
imagine the drug kills you.

Potential Lifefuel:feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Danish_Retard, gamma and 1 other person
mine is 2.94:oops:

• +1
Reactions: Lars
  • +1
Reactions: Warlow
You've made the exact same thread weeks ago

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Lars
You've made the exact same thread weeks ago
No i said i am gonna test my thyroid but found out after my bloodwork thread that my ranges are still to fucking high after 2 years

No i said i am gonna test my thyroid but found out after my bloodwork thread that my ranges are still to fucking high after 2 years
I'm experiencing a deja vu rn, I'm 100% certain I've read the exact same title and op before but for some reason, it got deleted

Also, weren't you gonna leave the forum?

• +1
I'm experiencing a deja vu rn, I'm 100% certain I've read the exact same title and op before but for some reason, it got deleted

he said soon nigga hasn't maxxed out his looks quite yet

• +1

gathering all the good info first and promised to share my bloodwork results today and someone mentioned that my thyroid was still too high thats why i am now back on focussing about that

• +1
Reactions: 6’1cel and Lmao
I wouldn't take that stuff unless you see adding nutrients won't fix the issue.

• +1
didnt you already make this post before?

• +1
didnt you already make this post before?
yes but i was saying it was maybe causing me that but now i am confirming that it is causing my facial bloat

gonna call the doc hearing what they say

It depends who the doc is but most just push prescription mess even though it isn't the best option many times. Your call but I bet a few weeks on the supplements would get that number moving big time.

• +1
do you take levothyroxine?

• +1
interesting .. doing bloodwork asap

• +1
btw did you use a website kit for bloodwork or just went to the doctor?

• +1
btw did you use a website kit for bloodwork or just went to the doctor?
Doctor mainly reason was not 100% erections so i was thinking i was high e but estrogen is fine but thyroid is working too slow

Calling them today if i can get it
Don't take that, your thyroid issue isn't due to your thyroid not making enough T4 (the inactive thyroid hormone) but more due to T4 not converting to T3 (the active form of thyroid).

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Lars
im gluten intolerant (literally)

• +1
Don't take that, your thyroid issue isn't due to your thyroid not making enough T4 (the inactive thyroid hormone) but more due to T4 not converting to T3 (the active form of thyroid).
So taking selenium sups can help?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
So taking selenium sups can help?
Yes selenium should help if deficient, but without a full thyroid panel its hard to identify what is causing the thyroid to underperform.

Have a read at this, should help identify if your thyroid issue is due to nutritional deficiencies or something else.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Lawton88
It's called being fat, just lose weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Lars
Calling them today if i can get it
I am taking 25 every day for about 2 weeks now and I have much more energy + the symptoms you have and i also have are partly gone.
But beware of the increased appetite as this could affect weight gain
I would personally avoid any selenium or iodine supplements and rather eat fish or Brazil nuts

• +1
I am taking 25 every day for about 2 weeks now and I have much more energy + the symptoms you have and i also have are partly gone.
But beware of the increased appetite as this could affect weight gain
I would personally avoid any selenium or iodine supplements and rather eat fish or Brazil nuts
thanks man!! i ate today 6 brazil nuts :) and hoping my doctor also give me meds to test how i feel on it did you also lose facebloat?

You are just a bloated deformed boneless subhuman blob jfl thats the reason

• JFL
doesn't ashwaganda help thyroid

• +1
nice

• +1
Do u have adhd?

• +1
thanks man!! i ate today 6 brazil nuts :) and hoping my doctor also give me meds to test how i feel on it did you also lose facebloat?
Yeah my face is slightly more toned, I hope it improves with time more

• +1
I think add why
Me and the guys have been researching, and add/hd causes the brain to send some signals that make the thyroid malfunction. So its caused by your adhd. I got hypot. Too and my hairs been thinning

• +1
i have hypothyroidism

un underactive thyroid that causes almost all the symtomps i have

• Feeling cold.
  • Tiring easily.
  • Constipation.
  • Depression.
  • Trouble concentrating.
  • Sore muscles.
  • Weight gain.
  • Puffy face
Normal Values:
Normal values are from 0.4 to 4.0 mIU/L for those with no symptoms of an under- or over-active thyroid. If you are being treated for a thyroid disorder, your TSH should be between 0.5 and 2.0 mIU/L. This means that you are being treated appropriately.

Some people with a TSH value over 2.0 mIU/L, who have no signs or symptoms suggestive of an under-active thyroid, may develop hypothyroidism sometime in the future. Anyone with a TSH above 2.0 mIU/L, therefore, should be followed very closely by a doctor.

My value 5.6 mIU/L

IN FUCKING 2 MONTHS

Great Success Win GIF

besides from meds you should start peating tbh

whats that:lul:
peating = following ray peats advice about diet. It's all about thyroid health and metabolism. Search ray peat forum, but basically Peating is this:
- Get good butter and coconut oil and avoid all products with vegetable oils in it.
- Learn to cook your own food but don't stress over it. Plenty of great cooking videos on youtube, and the earlier you start, the better you will be in your life.
- Get the best milk you can find and drink lots of it.
- Get the best most ripe fruits/juice you can find and drink lots of it.
- Learn how to prepare and eat oysters and chicken/beef livers, these foods can be very tasty and are full of nutrients which can help sustain and deepen your sexual development and maturation as a young man.

Protein sources: gelatin, milk, cheese, eggs, potatoes, meat (preferably not the lean cuts). Have some with every meal.

Fat sources: coconut oil, butter, olive oil.

Carbohydrate sources: fruit juices, fruit, sugar, potatoes. Have some with every meal to prevent hypoglycemia after eating the proteins.

Avoid at all cost: PUFAs, soy, seeds, cruciferous vegetables and most vegetables in general. Roots are more harmless than the others.

EDIT: Also remember to meditate and get sunlight, if you are afraid of sunspots just apply coffee in your face after sunbathing. Cortisol can really fuck you up so take the chillpill.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14139, Wallenberg, Deleted member 6695 and 1 other person
You need to add in T3 as well once (if) you get T4 from the doctor. T4 monotherapy is often ineffective for helping hypothyroid symptoms. When dosing you also want to measure your temperatures and pulse until before your doses and as you progress up unto you reach an ideal level, preferably with temps around 98.6 and pulse of around 85-95 bpm. Read Dr. Ray Peat’s ideas on thyroid and order pharma T3 for cheap from anywhere. Ex) ExpressPCT, PurplePandaLabs, DragonOrdnance, and even Mexican Pharmacy sites such as meds.com.mx . I personally have a TSH at around 2.2 which threw my life in the shitter with thyroid bulging eyes so I’m dosing with thyroid meds aswell since Peating did nothing for my thyroid as of now. You have a TSH way higher then me so get that shit ASAP jfl.

• +1
You need to add in T3 as well once (if) you get T4 from the doctor. T4 monotherapy is often ineffective for helping hypothyroid symptoms. When dosing you also want to measure your temperatures and pulse until before your doses and as you progress up unto you reach an ideal level, preferably with temps around 98.6 and pulse of around 85-95 bpm. Read Dr. Ray Peat’s ideas on thyroid and order pharma T3 for cheap from anywhere. Ex) ExpressPCT, PurplePandaLabs, DragonOrdnance, and even Mexican Pharmacy sites such as meds.com.mx . I personally have a TSH at around 2.2 which threw my life in the shitter with thyroid bulging eyes so I’m dosing with thyroid meds aswell since Peating did nothing for my thyroid as of now. You have a TSH way higher then me so get that shit ASAP jfl.
damn bro thanks for all this info my Hearth rate is like 48-60 rested

• +1
Reactions: SolarWind
damn bro thanks for all this info my Hearth rate is like 48-60 rested
That’s even worse then mine, low heart rate = low metabolism and is not healthy as touted in the mainstream. Endurance runners usually get lower heart rates as of result of their exercise - which lowers their metabolism and creates their weaker physiques in comparison to sprinters. Raising your heart rate will drop a lot of weight and bloat due to the body burning more cals efficiently, along with the higher temperatures. This is why a lot of bodybuilders use t3 for cutting cycles, but you actually need it for your own health. Once you start using and work up the dose, ideally aim for a TSH lower than 1, the lower the better. Quality of life will improve, hormones will improve, and adiposity will improve. Be sure to keep an adequate diet to support your new hunger according to Ray Peat’s theories as you can burn out if you don’t have enough nutrients.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Lawton88, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
I have been researching hypothyroidism for hours today. Turns out I got this. I got every symptom except constipation and my heartbeat is SUPER slow. Thing is i dont know how to treat it and My parents will never take me to the doctor for such a thing.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Lars
i have hypothyroidism

• Feeling cold.
  • Tiring easily.
  • Constipation.
  • Depression.
  • Trouble concentrating.
  • Sore muscles.
  • Weight gain.
  • Puffy face
Normal Values:

My value 5.6 mIU/L

IN FUCKING 2 MONTHS

Great Success Win GIF

No shit. Most incels have Hypothyroidism yet people sleep on actually fixing it. nigga a girl is not gonna want to hold your ice cold hand.

Also Brazil Nuts are bad. For Selenium you can eat: Beef Liver, Lungs, Heart and Kidneys (with kidneys having the highest amount of Selenium and a very good source, though you need to soak it a while to get rid of legit urine smell:sick:)

• +1
Reactions: Lars, LastHopeForNorman and coolguy1
i have hypothyroidism

• Feeling cold.
  • Tiring easily.
  • Constipation.
  • Depression.
  • Trouble concentrating.
  • Sore muscles.
  • Weight gain.
  • Puffy face
Normal Values:

My value 5.6 mIU/L

IN FUCKING 2 MONTHS

Great Success Win GIF

just fart

• JFL
Anyone know what caused anemia?

• +1
No shit. Most incels have Hypothyroidism yet people sleep on actually fixing it. nigga a girl is not gonna want to hold your ice cold hand.

Also Brazil Nuts are bad. For Selenium you can eat: Beef Liver, Lungs, Heart and Kidneys (with kidneys having the highest amount of Selenium and a very good source, though you need to soak it a while to get rid of legit urine smell:sick:)
i eat 100 grams oatmeal a day and maybe also adding two brasil nuts daily