I think I might be a chad

EnderMist

EnderMist

Iron
:blackpill:
WARNING: Autistic post enter at your own risk

TL;DR: I'm 21 6' and 155 lbs. I'm an mild aspie. Recently getting out into the world has introduced lots of evidence that suggests I'm at least chadlite but I'm still having trouble placing myself. Optimistically I'm a baby faced chad before his prime with niche appeal.

Here are the pictures. I deliberately tried to be natural looking in the first picture. Physique pics are no pump. I am up 15 lbs in 7 months so still an ongoing process. Video is to show me realistically. Finally, my skin is freaking out in most of these pictures because of a bad reaction.

Thumbnail
DSC 0473 2
Thumbnail3
Thumbnail2

Up until a year or two ago (I'm 21), I had no clue looks mattered or that I was GL. It's been dawning on me more and more that I might be decently attractive. In b4 "just look at how women treat you" Well first of all I'll get to that and secondly I'm a bit of an autistic fuck like most of y'all so I'm both somewhat socially inept and uninterested in socializing. As I mature, I realize that autism has been less of a mental handicap and more of a developmental handicap. My brain is capable of learning social norms and frauding NT but it takes large amounts of practice and comfort to pull off. I was TOTALLY uninterested in being normal as a child so I just got like ZERO practice. So here I am with looks but no confidence and only basic social skills. It's a frightening but exciting time in my life.
Alright let me get into my looks analysis and social anecdotes. Just read the looks analysis if anything.
Looks Analysis
I think my face/persona is massively haloed by a few things:
Eyes - Hooded, PCT, relatively vertically narrow (not perfect), downswung medial cantus, blue, long eyelashes, good low set eyebrows. Not fantastic under eye support.
Jaw - Really really developed jaw. Borderline too developed. It would look slightly better with a little bit more forward growth but this is a bit nit picky.
Hair - Thick wavy hair type with ideal hairline combines for ideal hair overall.
Coloring - I think my coloring is really excellent and makes my face pop from far away.
Height - Without shoes I stand exactly 6' tall, With shoes and 1" shoe lifts I'm usually a bit shy of 6'2"

Good features:
FWHR - It's around 2-2.1 which is definitely ideal.
Good facial thirds - Equal thirds with slightly larger lower thirds. Ideal.
Hands - Slim, large and veiny. Apparently chicks dig this stuff.
Veinyness in general - My arms are vascular as fuck anytime I'm a little warm or its warm out

Flaws:
Biggest flaw has to be BABY FAT. However, this comes with some advantages. First of all, my dad had the same "problem" and just ended up looking like a college kid well into his 30s. Second of all, I think the youthful aesthetic appeals to a decent group of young women so I definitely have options. I am overall totally content with this flaw and I may or may not try to leanmaxx (probably won't do much).
Narrow chin - Not so bad that it sticks out as a flaw to most people but definitely not ideal. Chin augmentation would probably help my looks noticeably and it's something I'm considering in the coming years.
Thin lips/narrow mouth - Definitely my lips and mouth fall short of ideal but again I don't think it strikes any normal person looking at me because they aren't THAT bad and once again I got so many halos going for me it just gets overlooked. I think I'll get invisalign for a wider smile. The lips can stay.
Total FWHR - around 1.22. Basically my heads a bit blocky. Not so bad imo.
Asymmetry - Who doesn't have a bit of asymmetry. Tbh I don't know how bad mine is, only that its present. Doesn't seem so bad though.
Nose/ears?? - I am not so sure on how to measure these. Either way I know they are fine but I'd love to hear how they stack up.
Frame - I'm definitely a bit lanky. I think its another case of not ideal but not exactly a striking flaw to most people. It's like lacking bonus points, if I get jacked with my current frame people will still find it impressive it just lacks that "wow" factor. 6.4" wrists >.<
Voice - It ain't great, definitely detracts from me but doesn't ruin me either. Considering surgery for this one.

So I'm at least chadlite but idk honestly the difference between CL and chad. I am optimistically Chad with baby face who appeals to a certain niche.

Breakdown of some female encounters: (Not entirely relevant but I think it adds to my story)
Ok writing all of the following out makes me feel cocky as hell but I'm still a little uncertain. Maybe I really am seeking nothing but validation deep down (aren't we all?). Not sure if I'm getting CL or chad treatment.
- Me and a girl at work had a mutual crush and she literally said it was because I was hot/cute. This happened twice. Nothing happened because I was an autistic fuck.
- I deliver food on gig apps near the university. This affords me lots of short interactions with girls my age. I definitely notice some micro expressions quite commonly. For example, girls will stare at me longer than necessary, be really smiley, sometimes act nervous (maybe I'm misreading disinterest). There have been multiple instances of haloing with personality traits where girls (and guys) suggested I was hard working and accomplished. I tried to apply to 2 restaurants near the university. In the following days, the crew at both places (especially the girls) commented on it a little more than necessary and said how nice it would be for me to work there. One girl at a restaurant handed me the food and gave me the most over the top seductive expression I nearly laughed. Too bad she was a 4/10 and 6'1".
- I've had guys and girls tell me countless times I look like X attractive celebrity, or a hollywood actor in general.
- The only actual encounter I've had with a girl was at a rave. Within 30 minutes 2 girls had approached me and this was the second one. She was really cute 6-6.5/10 and my type. I acted autistic as fuck but she just helped me vibe and get past the awkwardness. We danced and got touchy and then she just made out with me O.O Literally all her and she kept telling me how handsome I was.
- On Tinder I'm using some pretty sub par mirror selfies - its all very autistic. I got 99 likes in the first 24ish hours and on the first day I swiped on every 5+/10 equaling 32 matches (medium american city). I still get 2-5 matches a day months later and about 1 in 10 girls message me first.

Looksmaxxing I've done. Last section, skip if you want its kinda irrelevant.
Gym - Gained 15 lbs in 7 months. Pretty ideal lean bulk especially since I only tracked macros for a month.
Neck - I'm putting this separate from gym because it was such a big deal and so easy. I wish I measured but it grew from scrawny to average in just a few months.
Posture - Quite extensive work was done on this. I spent a lot of conscious time focusing on keeping good posture to really ingrain it into my mind but this is only half the work. I strengthened my glutes, abs, and rotator cuff muscles in isolation which helped more than just thinking about posture.
Skin care - This was big. I had pretty moderate to somewhat severe acne that is now quite mild thanks to some skincare products. Texture and color is better too.
Teeth hygiene and whitening - Brush 2x floss 1x mouthwash 1x daily. Use whitening strips
Learning how to style hair and washing less frequently
Hygiene - Deodorant, cologne. Just taking showers, bro.
Eyebrows - I skeptically tried castor oil and it worked. Subtle but noticeable improvements in less dense areas, especially towards the center. I also got them dyed/tinted subtly darker.
Mewing - Not 100% sure this shit works but the claims are encouraging enough to at least try. My forward growth has always been OK since I wasn't a mouth breather but slightly more would be idea. Check back in 1-2 years I'm only 3 months in.
9 hours of sleep - Big part of my success at the gym and it improves you in really subtle ways. Basically I stopped using an alarm clock and my body naturally asks for about 9.5 hours in bed.
Supplements - This probably only makes longer term differences.
Sunscreen - I'm religious about this shit now. I really think I can be the guy who looks 35 at 50 and sunscreen is my secret weapon. Also the baby fat will help.
Fashion/style - After some gay ass experimentation I'm digging the timeless masculine aesthetic. Slim fit t-shirt or tank top, bomber jacket or hoodie. Slim straight jeans. White sneakers or converse. Subtle silver chain. Oh and I drive a Miata that's gotta count for style.

Yikes thanks to anyone who read that. I don't use social media so I'm not used to posting my life online like this.

Can I get @Korea to check this post out. Hes one smart and thorough dude.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: wewuwa, zeshama, BigBundaSlapper and 51 others
Over for you 2 PSL Autistic Manlet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: StalinCel, shogrim, LooksThinker and 41 others
Bro really made an essay on why he could be a chad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shogrim, LooksThinker, Joe Rogancel and 76 others
You aren’t chad.

I’d say Chadlite

Your side profile is better than your front and could definitely pass a chad tier. Your problem is that you kinda lack harmony and have an overall bloated look to your face. Also you look rather low trust and not that high appeal overall.
But this might also just be the case because you look more angry and serious on porpoise

• +1
Reactions: j05, Joe Rogancel, poopoohead and 26 others
Too much buccal fat

• +1
Reactions: j05, Joe Rogancel, poopoohead and 9 others
Love the honesty from multiple sources that is what this site is good at

• +1
Reactions: timmaatje and qwertynineofive
You're not a chad, but gl nevertheless.

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, mogging, Deleted member 18840 and 7 others
You're the white version of @Birdcell , that ain't no chad.:ogre: . Stop writing essays bro , and concentrate on actual looksmaxxing , increase your gonial angle first things first

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: timmaatje, justinzayn, Deleted member 13787 and 4 others
@Korea rate this dude

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Korea
looks like @ArvidGustavsson + @Birdcell morph :dafuckfeels:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LooksThinker, Joe Rogancel, poopoohead and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: babouchelelouche, Deleted member 20670, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
good lower third

keep thinking :feelskek:

does he mog me?

Attachments

• 20220329_163017.jpg
    20220329_163017.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 0
U aren't chad but ur gl enough to not be on this site

• +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, poopoohead, tallnegga and 6 others

TL;DR: I'm 21 6' and 155 lbs. I'm an mild aspie. Recently getting out into the world has introduced lots of evidence that suggests I'm at least chadlite but I'm still having trouble placing myself. Optimistically I'm a baby faced chad before his prime with niche appeal.

Here are the pictures. I deliberately tried to be natural looking in the first picture. Physique pics are no pump. I am up 15 lbs in 7 months so still an ongoing process. Video is to show me realistically. Finally, my skin is freaking out in most of these pictures because of a bad reaction.

View attachment 1611594View attachment 1611595View attachment 1611596View attachment 1611597View attachment 1611598

Up until a year or two ago (I'm 21), I had no clue looks mattered or that I was GL. It's been dawning on me more and more that I might be decently attractive. In b4 "just look at how women treat you" Well first of all I'll get to that and secondly I'm a bit of an autistic fuck like most of y'all so I'm both somewhat socially inept and uninterested in socializing. As I mature, I realize that autism has been less of a mental handicap and more of a developmental handicap. My brain is capable of learning social norms and frauding NT but it takes large amounts of practice and comfort to pull off. I was TOTALLY uninterested in being normal as a child so I just got like ZERO practice. So here I am with looks but no confidence and only basic social skills. It's a frightening but exciting time in my life.
Alright let me get into my looks analysis and social anecdotes. Just read the looks analysis if anything.
Looks Analysis
Eyes - Hooded, PCT, relatively vertically narrow (not perfect), downswung medial cantus, blue, long eyelashes, good low set eyebrows. Not fantastic under eye support.
Jaw - Really really developed jaw. Borderline too developed. It would look slightly better with a little bit more forward growth but this is a bit nit picky.
Hair - Thick wavy hair type with ideal hairline combines for ideal hair overall.
Coloring - I think my coloring is really excellent and makes my face pop from far away.
Height - Without shoes I stand exactly 6' tall, With shoes and 1" shoe lifts I'm usually a bit shy of 6'2"

Good features:
Veinyness in general - My arms are vascular as fuck anytime I'm a little warm or its warm out

Flaws:
Biggest flaw has to be BABY FAT. However, this comes with some advantages. First of all, my dad had the same "problem" and just ended up looking like a college kid well into his 30s. Second of all, I think the youthful aesthetic appeals to a decent group of young women so I definitely have options. I am overall totally content with this flaw and I may or may not try to leanmaxx (probably won't do much).
Narrow chin - Not so bad that it sticks out as a flaw to most people but definitely not ideal. Chin augmentation would probably help my looks noticeably and it's something I'm considering in the coming years.
Thin lips/narrow mouth - Definitely my lips and mouth fall short of ideal but again I don't think it strikes any normal person looking at me because they aren't THAT bad and once again I got so many halos going for me it just gets overlooked. I think I'll get invisalign for a wider smile. The lips can stay.
Asymmetry - Who doesn't have a bit of asymmetry. Tbh I don't know how bad mine is, only that its present. Doesn't seem so bad though.
Nose/ears?? - I am not so sure on how to measure these. Either way I know they are fine but I'd love to hear how they stack up.
Frame - I'm definitely a bit lanky. I think its another case of not ideal but not exactly a striking flaw to most people. It's like lacking bonus points, if I get jacked with my current frame people will still find it impressive it just lacks that "wow" factor. 6.4" wrists >.<
Voice - It ain't great, definitely detracts from me but doesn't ruin me either. Considering surgery for this one.

So I'm at least chadlite but idk honestly the difference between CL and chad. I am optimistically Chad with baby face who appeals to a certain niche.

Breakdown of some female encounters: (Not entirely relevant but I think it adds to my story)
Ok writing all of the following out makes me feel cocky as hell but I'm still a little uncertain. Maybe I really am seeking nothing but validation deep down (aren't we all?). Not sure if I'm getting CL or chad treatment.
- Me and a girl at work had a mutual crush and she literally said it was because I was hot/cute. This happened twice. Nothing happened because I was an autistic fuck.
- I deliver food on gig apps near the university. This affords me lots of short interactions with girls my age. I definitely notice some micro expressions quite commonly. For example, girls will stare at me longer than necessary, be really smiley, sometimes act nervous (maybe I'm misreading disinterest). There have been multiple instances of haloing with personality traits where girls (and guys) suggested I was hard working and accomplished. I tried to apply to 2 restaurants near the university. In the following days, the crew at both places (especially the girls) commented on it a little more than necessary and said how nice it would be for me to work there. One girl at a restaurant handed me the food and gave me the most over the top seductive expression I nearly laughed. Too bad she was a 4/10 and 6'1".
- I've had guys and girls tell me countless times I look like X attractive celebrity, or a hollywood actor in general.
- The only actual encounter I've had with a girl was at a rave. Within 30 minutes 2 girls had approached me and this was the second one. She was really cute 6-6.5/10 and my type. I acted autistic as fuck but she just helped me vibe and get past the awkwardness. We danced and got touchy and then she just made out with me O.O Literally all her and she kept telling me how handsome I was.
- On Tinder I'm using some pretty sub par mirror selfies - its all very autistic. I got 99 likes in the first 24ish hours and on the first day I swiped on every 5+/10 equaling 32 matches (medium american city). I still get 2-5 matches a day months later and about 1 in 10 girls message me first.

Gym - Gained 15 lbs in 7 months. Pretty ideal lean bulk especially since I only tracked macros for a month.
Neck - I'm putting this separate from gym because it was such a big deal and so easy. I wish I measured but it grew from scrawny to average in just a few months.
Posture - Quite extensive work was done on this. I spent a lot of conscious time focusing on keeping good posture to really ingrain it into my mind but this is only half the work. I strengthened my glutes, abs, and rotator cuff muscles in isolation which helped more than just thinking about posture.
Skin care - This was big. I had pretty moderate to somewhat severe acne that is now quite mild thanks to some skincare products. Texture and color is better too.
Teeth hygiene and whitening - Brush 2x floss 1x mouthwash 1x daily. Use whitening strips
Eyebrows - I skeptically tried castor oil and it worked. Subtle but noticeable improvements in less dense areas, especially towards the center. I also got them dyed/tinted subtly darker.
Mewing - Not 100% sure this shit works but the claims are encouraging enough to at least try. My forward growth has always been OK since I wasn't a mouth breather but slightly more would be idea. Check back in 1-2 years I'm only 3 months in.
9 hours of sleep - Big part of my success at the gym and it improves you in really subtle ways. Basically I stopped using an alarm clock and my body naturally asks for about 9.5 hours in bed.
Sunscreen - I'm religious about this shit now. I really think I can be the guy who looks 35 at 50 and sunscreen is my secret weapon. Also the baby fat will help.
Fashion/style - After some gay ass experimentation I'm digging the timeless masculine aesthetic. Slim fit t-shirt or tank top, bomber jacket or hoodie. Slim straight jeans. White sneakers or converse. Subtle silver chain. Oh and I drive a Miata that's gotta count for style.

Yikes thanks to anyone who read that. I don't use social media so I'm not used to posting my life online like this.

Keep NT frauding, and listen to the opinions of folks on this site at your own risk. You seem like you already got the right attitude to make a decent life for yourself. Keep it up.

chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ALP, FrenchareMedCucks, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others
With a better jaw and a smaller nose, I think you would at least be Chad lite

You can have a rhinoplasty and a jaw surgery that I don't remember the name of.

Side profile is chad but front looks uncanny idk. Good body though so if you behave NT around women you should have no problems getting laid

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
whoever is saying chadlite must be actually blind
the only good facial features are blue eyes/white, lips, nose bridge to a certain extent, and collagen

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, babouchelelouche, Good_Little_Goy and 4 others
Are you bloated or boneless?

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
chad would never type that much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, poopoohead, HarrierDuBois and 6 others
Only saw pics and title

OP you have a short FACE syndrome. A tiny chin, bloated asf despite being scrawny and very brachy skull. Surprised people arne;'t eviscerating u for ur narciness.

HTN carried by pheno and colouring. U would get mogged to alpha centauri and back by a prettyboy chad with a tall lower third. It is what it is.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, babouchelelouche, HarrierDuBois and 11 others
*Rerate... you are mid tier normie tbh. Short FACE syndrome is such a death sentence.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, babouchelelouche, Deleted member 18840 and 3 others
*Rerate... you are mid tier normie tbh. Short FACE syndrome is such a death sentence.
You are, of course, entitled to your opinion, but I think 99+ likes on tinder in 24 hrs is not exactly a "death sentence"

• +1
Reactions: confirmedtrucel, fogdart, FrameMogger and 1 other person
fuck the people who underrate you here

fact is that you are better looking than 80-90% of the population

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: srkami, Broly, Slob and 8 others
fuck the people who underrate you here

fact is that you are better looking than 80-90% of the population
decide if he's top 10 or 20% tho that's a pretty important difference jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6’1cel and SendMePicsToRate
  • +1
Reactions: ROTTING, 6’1cel, Deleted member 16801 and 1 other person
Top tier eye area. Good post tbh read every word

In my opinion youre high-tier-normie. You have a good frame and a good base for muscle building potential ( good chest with wide shoulders). Your side profil is :chad: but from the front you appear to have some flaws. With enough gymcelling (building up your frame), improving social skills and getting a better haircut (dude you have waivy hair grow it out it will look better that way) you might better than a HTN.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, FrameMogger and Romeo1111
  • +1
Reactions: Korea
You aren’t bloated, you quite obviously have masseter hypertrophy, or very large masseter insertions. Either way, you’re going to need Botox to your masster muscles to obtain normal jaw proportions.

Ignore @EverythingMattersCel, because I have no idea why he’s saying sfs.

Al lot of things could be improved with your eye area like higher PFL, and a better ESR.

Your nose is phenotypically very flawed.

Slight nasolabial folds.

Everything I mentioned above, there’s no way you could be objectively be a chad.

Around the HTN range.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard, Telemachus and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Korea and Deleted member 15577
you are so gl....

Didn't read full but yes you're a chad

• +1
Reactions: Ben37

View attachment 1611594View attachment 1611595View attachment 1611596View attachment 1611597View attachment 1611598

Looks Analysis

Good features:

Flaws:

Moggs me but wtf is that bible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16861