I think I won the lottery

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
She's a 8/10 face, natural long blond hair, tall, fit, smells good and she is interested in me and looks happy to see me.

Only one problem she's 15. I'm only 20 though so is it such a big deal?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, hennypapi, mewcoper and 15 others
Depending on country she should be legal at 16 or 17 so wait and then go for it.
No it's strictly 18 here but it's no big deal. I can stick to spit swapping and dry humping until she turns 18.

• +1
Reactions: Sny
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Basedtheticz, hennypapi, Deleted member 12611 and 15 others
15 is legal in my country, I once even dated a 13-year-old girl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nisse, Fear, Deleted member 13197 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hennypapi, cracka, Deleted member 13197 and 7 others
bro she a child
So if I offered her a meal and she accepted that's not forced feeding but if I offered her sex and she accepted it's rape. The logic.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Fear, wristcel and Acnno
She's a 8/10 face, natural long blond hair, tall, fit, smells good and she is interested in me and looks happy to see me.

You just put yourself on a list retard lol the website knows your ip and you wrote some creepy shit about rape aswell. The police are not fucking around when it comes to blackpillers and shit lmao.
You just incriminated yourself "low iq play" as you weird blackpillers will call it

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hennypapi, Fear, Deleted member 13197 and 8 others
You just put yourself on a list retard lol the website knows your ip and you wrote some creepy shit about rape aswell. The police are not fucking around when it comes to blackpillers and shit lmao.
You just incriminated yourself "low iq play" as you weird blackpillers will call it
no it's just free speech

I didn't commit any crimes

I didn't commit any crimes
You are literally a nonce. Being a pedophile is a crime and you admitted to being in contact with a literal C H I L D. Fuck off, creep. 10,000 posts as well. You sound like the biggest loser on the planet. You dont need to looksmax, you need a psychiatrist lmao

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 10673, cracka and 4 others
You are literally a nonce. Being a pedophile is a crime and you admitted to being in contact with a literal C H I L D. Fuck off, creep. 10,000 posts as well. You sound like the biggest loser on the planet. You dont need to looksmax, you need a psychiatrist lmao
Yeah you definitely came from reddit because you sound like a weak beta male. Being a pedophile is not a crime. Sleeping with a child is. You sound like your mama. All emotional and weak.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 10673, wristcel and 4 others
why are you not banned u incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma, MiroslavBulldosex, Deleted member 10673 and 5 others
she's developed bro, 15 year olds are in their prime

@N1666

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bitch, eduardkoopman, MiroslavBulldosex and 7 others

Once in a lifetime chance, go for it

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Mongrelcel and .*my*.
Once in a lifetime chance, go for it
nah I will meet hundreds like her if we're talking just looks, but I know that she's going to be my wife because I've never felt like that about a girl before. She respects me and treats me well and look EXACTLY like I want. I have written a list of things I would want to see in a girl a while ago and she matches everything. I will stick around and maybe date other girls until she turns 18 and then marry her.

Americans: she's just a child bro :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Meanwhile the child is sending nudes to all niggas in school and has 2 digit body count

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 12611, Fear and 7 others
Never forget the nigga who got cut in pieces with a machete on the streets of ghana cuz he fucked an underage Girl:forcedsmile:carefull bro but I would say just fuck her and don't give her your real number/name etc

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Looks234 and .*my*.
Never forget the nigga who got cut in pieces with a machete on the streets of ghana cuz he fucked an underage Girl:forcedsmile:carefull bro but I would day just fuck her and don't give her your real number/name etc
Bruh she goes to the same scho*l as my friend, that's where I know her from. She has my number and name and everything.

• Woah
Reactions: .👽.
Bruh she goes to the same scho*l as my friend, that's where I know her from. She has my number and name and everything.
Risky shit bro she could end your life if she wants f.e. when you make her mad or smth:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Mongrelcel and .*my*.
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 13197, Deleted member 6423 and 1 other person
Risky shit bro she could end your life if she wants f.e. when you make her mad or smth:y'all:
I probably will avoid penetrating her until she reaches 18. But there ways around it to minimize risk like dry humping and kissing.

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I probably will avoid penetrating her until she reaches 18. But there ways around it to minimize risk like dry humping and kissing.
Yea nothing will happen most likely if you fuck her but you never know. Risk is not worth it for some pussy, you could get another one eas:y'all:

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
What, I was 19 then, I've met her in a summer camp and took her around, showed her the town and the local attractions...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, turkproducer and .*my*.
@BrendioEEE he blatt

If she actually likes you, she'll only continue to tempt you as she gets older. Controversial take though, if you really like her, and plan on LTRing her, you should go for it bro, I mean it already doesn't sound like you just want to use her for sex or whatever, so that's a show of a good character.

• +1
1920px-Age_of_Consent_-_Global.svg.png

Locationmaxx.

• Woah

Bro don't listen to any of the cucks here. 15 years old is not a child and you should go for that tight pussy, good luck.

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard and .*my*.
If she actually likes you, she'll only continue to tempt you as she gets older. Controversial take though, if you really like her, and plan on LTRing her, you should go for it bro, I mean it already doesn't sound like you just want to use her for sex or whatever, so that's a show of a good character.
I already made somewhat of a date for us together. We will be hanging out and driving in my car and stuff. My goal right now is to find out if she really is the one and what she thinks of some of my goals and ambitions. If she seems to believe in me and when I say jump she would jump no questions asked I would know that she's the one.

Bro don't listen to any of the cucks here. 15 years old is not a child and you should go for that tight pussy, good luck.
Lol alright

• +1
Reactions: Albeacho
So if I offered her a meal and she accepted that's not forced feeding but if I offered her sex and she accepted it's rape. The logic.
Yes because a meal is not the same as having sex with someone. One has severe potential consequences, the other doesn’t.

Offering a meal to a 13 year old is not the same as offering sex to a 13 year old. If you don’t understand the difference you’re retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8908 and .*my*.
Lol, Mexico is a very little spoken about paradise for child groomers, so it seems.

Is it really legal to bring a 12 y.o. foid from abroad and knock her there?

Yes because a meal is not the same as having sex with someone. One has severe potential consequences, the other doesn’t.

Offering a meal to a 13 year old is not the same as offering sex to a 13 year old. If you don’t understand the difference you’re retarded
it's the same. She could have a severe allergy or the food may have been not fresh enough and she would get poisoned, or it's not clean and she would catch parasites from it.

What, I was 19 then, I've met her in a summer camp and took her around, showed her the town and the local attractions...
19x13

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::oops:

• +1
female?

@Gargantuan can you please check this user?
sounds insanely like every single roastie ive ever argued online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 10673, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
female?

ye this sounds like a wom

• +1
Reactions: Mongrelcel
did she know you were 19

Larp

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: .*my*. and Ryan

U find a new girl every week..u fcking horny mf..raper pheno ngl

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: .*my*. and Deleted member 12669
Police gonna arrest yo ass mark my words lmao

• JFL
  • +1
Its not rape you faggot its having sex with an underage minor which is illegal. Idk why you can't just get a girl around ur own age instead of being a little cunt and making shitty threads about ur 15 year old gf everyday

• JFL
female?

He isn't a female, here he is below.

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel and RoundHouse
Fbi GIF by memecandy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
did she know you were 19
Yeah, I think so...
Right next to my town was the biggest summer camp in Romania, and every year lots of middle-school and high-school kids would come, every week a new batch, it was a great place to pick up girls and have fun with them for a short time. This girl visited an Internet cafe and I talked to her on the town's IRC channel and since she was new I offered to show her the town and the best attractions...

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions