I think I’m low-T…

D

Deleted member 1901

Kraken
This is my philtrum after 3+ weeks of not shaving it:
51DF4CCD 7A39 4235 ADA3 E42DEB728E0B

No it isn’t age-related; I should be growing a mustache based on my developmental stage. I could just have poor genetics for facial hair growth, but this is still an indicator of low-T. I need to get checked tbh my T levels are probably lowered from the Jews and endocrine disrupters in the water and micro plastics and shit. It’s over for me.

• JFL
Reactions: PastillaNegra and Deleted member 23218
I need to increase T without steroids I already get physical exercise and take supplements and have a good diet it’s the micro plastics and other endocrine disrupters everywhere

View attachment 2080234
No it isn’t age-related; I should be growing a mustache based on my developmental stage. I could just have poor genetics for facial hair growth, but this is still an indicator of low-T. I need to get checked tbh my T levels are probably lowered from the Jews and endocrine disrupters in the water and micro plastics and shit. It’s over for me.
unfortunate, boost it or use minoxidil with derma roller

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 1901
No bro don’t worry Scamza has the solution. Just find a girl and just before you bust hold it in and your T levels will be 400% more than before :soy::soy:

• JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and Deleted member 1901
Bro said "my philtrum" instead of mustache yeah it's over for you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, Deleted member 20370, Deleted member 15854 and 2 others
View attachment 2080234
Idt test has much to do with facial hair, my friend has like a 850 something T in the units they measure in and he struggles to grow facial hair. Still very muscular despite having not worked out until late summer of 2022 and filled with acne.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
unfortunate, boost it or use minoxidil with derma roller
Good advice. Id rather increase my t levels but I’ll do something like that too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Maybe genetic. My brother is 29 and barely can grow a beard or facial hair. It looks like a pedo stache like what 14 year olds have. :feelswhy:

• +1
get minoxidil and stop crying incel

View attachment 2080234
check ur growth plates, low t could be good too as more time to grow but if done growing then ye definetely t maxx

• +1
You don’t even have chin stubble, I had chin stubble at 15. Most likely it is genetic since most soyboys are hairy as fuck. I only had chin stubble ‘til like 19 and now use minoxbeards to fill it all in because I want a mogger stubble

Not necessarily. I think facial hair genetics have moreso to do with DHT and other things
Have you seen soyboys?

check ur growth plates, low t could be good too as more time to grow but if done growing then ye definetely t maxx
Low t high e is the worst. I used to have minor breast development jfl. But yeah low sex hormones in general is good but I don’t think I’m growing even without x rays because I haven’t grown in a year or if I did not much at all

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15854
Maybe genetic. My brother is 29 and barely can grow a beard or facial hair. It looks like a pedo stache like what 14 year olds have. :feelswhy:
My dad grows a good amount of facial hair but my mom, being a gook, probably gave me bad genetics. Her family can’t grow much facial hair but still more than me