I think it's disgusting when you impersonate our eyebrows

ThunderBolt

ThunderBolt

Silver
I've been born with perfect masculine eyebrows and i think is pretty disgusting when a pleb with bad genetics gets a treatment to change his eyebrows, you're hiding your shitty dna with that. Disgusting people. Keep your disgusting eyebrows.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Deleted member 24770, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
Everyone with any advantage thinks this about people without that advantage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 20376, Dystopian and 1 other person
>t. Arman Armenyan

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin and HarrierDuBois
What causes downtilt eyebrows?

My eyebrows are beautiful ngl. I love looking at them sometimes. Just like that..

Eyebrows are useless decorations

• Ugh..
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and BrahminBoss
Same with teeth.
I've had good teeth since birth, never had braces, never had wisdom teeth extractions, etc.

But like ~50% of people in my country had braces at some point, a lot of them mogging my teeth because of that.
While genetically/naturally they were destined to have trash teeth that i would've brutally mogged.

But now take hair, I've had a shit hairline since my teenage years. But getting a hair-transplant or doing something against balding is not normalized like getting braces is. So I am stuck getting mogged by people with better hair genetics.

It's unfair.

• +1
Reactions: User49
Same with teeth.
I've had good teeth since birth, never had braces, never had wisdom teeth extractions, etc.

But like ~50% of people in my country had braces at some point, a lot of them mogging my teeth because of that.
While genetically/naturally they were destined to have trash teeth that i would've brutally mogged.

But now take hair, I've had a shit hairline since my teenage years. But getting a hair-transplant or doing something against balding is not normalized like getting braces is. So I am stuck getting mogged by people with better hair genetics.

It's unfair.
teeth is not the same cause it's something about health, not looks

Same with teeth.

It's unfair.
You need to stop caring about if it's not normalized, being handsome is normalized.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and MoggerGaston
teeth is not the same cause it's something about health, not looks
False. Braces are not done for health. You can live perfectly fine with fucked up, crooked teeth.

Braces are done for aesthetic appeal.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and Deleted member 16371
You need to stop caring about if it's not normalized, being handsome is normalized.
Yeah but whether something is normalized or not makes you more or less likely to do that thing.

People want to be part of the herd, part of the tribe. And do what is 'normal'

Yeah but whether something is normalized or not makes you more or less likely to do that thing.

People want to be part of the herd, part of the tribe. And do what is 'normal'
Being part of the herd and "normal" also insinuates mediocrity, which comes with not being attractive. Do you think chads care about being a part of the herd and being "normal".

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22930
False. Braces are not done for health. You can live perfectly fine with fucked up, crooked teeth.

Braces are done for aesthetic appeal.
Wtf are you saying, overbite hello, braces are done for overbite reasons mostly.

Being part of the herd and "normal" also insinuates mediocrity, which comes with not being attractive. Do you think chads care about being a part of the herd and being "normal".
Chad being born tall is 'normal' and part of the herd. An incel using shoelifts to be tall is considered abnormal, freakish, disgraceful.

Wtf are you saying, overbite hello, braces are done for overbite reasons mostly.
how is overbite a health reason? do you die if you have an overbite?

well, you can't eat properly, i don't know mate, it's a minor health issue, yes.
point is that people dont go through years of wearing braces and thousands of dollars to fix a minor health issue. Everyone has a shitton of minor health issues that they just live with.

they do it for aesthetics.

point is that people dont go through years of wearing braces and thousands of dollars to fix a minor health issue. Everyone has a shitton of minor health issues that they just live with.

they do it for aesthetics.
Not really, i don't have minor health issues, i don't know what you're talking about.

Sleep apnea lowers life expectancy.
crooked teeth ---> sleep apnea. far stretch.
sleep apnea ---> death. far stretch.

might aswell say:
bald ----> depression.
depression ---> death.

and thus balding is a health issue.

Anyways tired of this irrelevant discussion with ppl argueing that crooked teeth is a health concern lol

Not really, i don't have minor health issues, i don't know what you're talking about.
Even an allergy is a minor health issue. If you don't have any minor health issues u must be one of the healthiest ppl on earth.

eyebrows are honestly a total downgrade for any male. to look like an actual chad you need to dye them light blonde or straight up remove them. it gives you an insane DOM look

crooked teeth ---> sleep apnea. far stretch.
sleep apnea ---> death. far stretch.

might aswell say:
bald ----> depression.
depression ---> death.

and thus balding is a health issue.

Anyways tired of this irrelevant discussion with ppl argueing that crooked teeth is a health concern lol
Overbite SPECIFICALLY is legitimate for braces since it can cause obstructive sleep apnea which lowers life expectancy like 10-15 years. Underbite is only for aesthetics.

Even an allergy is a minor health issue. If you don't have any minor health issues u must be one of the healthiest ppl on earth.
There's many people without any health issue. No allergies, no conditions.

Eye brow copers are hillarious. It means almost nothing IRL. Bushy arab unibrows never have and never will be in style.

Never heard anybody comment on someones eye brows. JFL you guy act like women.

Overbite SPECIFICALLY is legitimate for braces since it can cause obstructive sleep apnea which lowers life expectancy like 10-15 years. Underbite is only for aesthetics.
There's a lot cheaper ways to fix an over-bite/sleep-apnea than multiple years of dental work with braces. If that health concern was truly the main goal.

Another good example for this topic would be eyesight btw.
Nobody truly needs contact lenses. It's a luxury product/intervention, not a health concern.

Last edited:
Eye brow copers are hillarious. It means almost nothing IRL. Bushy arab unibrows never have and never will be in style.

Never heard anybody comment on someones eye brows. JFL you guy act like women.
f5deb375e3cfb2d17716f41eb5c81bd8.jpg

There's a lot cheaper ways to fix an over-bite than multiple years of dental work with braces. If that health concern was truly the main goal.

Another good example for this topic would be eyesight btw.
Nobody truly needs contact lenses. It's a luxury product/intervention, not a health concern.
But hair transplants are normalized now when every influencer is getting them all the time.

But hair transplants are normalized now when every influencer is getting them all the time.
It's not even half as common as something like breast implants.

Eyebrows are useless decorations
One of the most retarded comments I've read on this site so far. They can literally make or break a face.

Only way it's gonna stay stigmatized is if people don't get it.
I dont care about whether its stigmatized now. I had my mental health destroyed by bullying and rejection from this shit already.

I hope normies become uglier and have even worse lives than me

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
LIterally no foid would care.
Lol foids puts shit tons of attention in eyebrow most them do not have good eyebrows genes and they spend hundreds of dollars each month to make them done. One girl told me that she is very jealousy of my eyebrows.

Lol foids puts shit tons of attention in eyebrow most them do not have good eyebrows genes and they spend hundreds of dollars each month to make them done. One girl told me that she is very jealousy of my eyebrows.
Yes women care about them on themselves. Not on men. I'd KMS if a woman said she was jealous of any of my features.

Yes women care about them on themselves. Not on men. I'd KMS if a woman said she was jealous of any of my features.
yo dude, you have shitty eye zone accept it, i have a shitty nose but good eye zone. It's ok.

yo dude, you have shitty eye zone accept it, i have a shitty nose but good eye zone. It's ok.
Look at this little nigga tryna get in to my head lol. You couldn't phase someone like me in a million years.

Nobody gives a shit about that one autistic feature you are obsessing about. Just let the cope go.

Pffft hahaha what is this shitty cope. I bet someone like Vinnie Hacker gets girls to say that they'd like to have his lips (it's often times in his comments). Surely you'd KYS if that happened to you and aren't just saying that because you're invisible to women :feelshehe:

from this thread i get that op only good feature is eyebrows

blue eyed people hate when niggers get their eyes changed

tall guys dont like insoles or such

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627
Pffft hahaha what is this shitty cope. I bet someone like Vinnie Hacker gets girls to say that they'd like to have his lips (it's often times in his comments). Surely you'd KYS if that happened to you and aren't just saying that because you're invisible to women :feelshehe:
Incel STOP obsessing over shit NOBODY cares about. Your one supposedly good feature doesn't mean SHIT. It's a pathetic incel cope and it pisses me off. How can you people be so delusional?

Do you get girlfriends? Do you get female attention? Do you get laid? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Your either gl or your not. Your nigger lips or arab eye brows won't save you if your not gl.

• JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Magnum Opus
Incel STOP obsessing over shit NOBODY cares about. Your one supposedly good feature doesn't mean SHIT. It's a pathetic incel cope and it pisses me off. How can you people be so delusional?

Do you get girlfriends? Do you get female attention? Do you get laid? No? Then shut the fuck up.

Your either gl or your not. Your nigger lips or arab eye brows won't save you if your not gl.
How does that refer to what I said, I'm not op you fucking 3 sigma intervals below mean IQcel.
I simply referred to the one statement of yours that I specifically replied to.
Maybe go to elementary school again and pimp up your reading comprehension you fucking dipshit.

I've been born with perfect masculine eyebrows and i think is pretty disgusting when a pleb with bad genetics gets a treatment to change his eyebrows, you're hiding your shitty dna with that. Disgusting people. Keep your disgusting eyebrows.
Starting to think we're all just mentally ill

How does that refer to what I said, I'm not op you fucking 3 sigma intervals below mean IQcel.
I simply referred to the one statement of yours that I specifically replied to.
Maybe go to elementary school again and pimp up your reading comprehension you fucking dipshit.
Where did i say you where OP you stupid fucking ape? However you do share the same retarded sentiment as he and obviously I hit a nerve with you.

Now go back to your fucking basement disgusting freak.