I think it's disgusting when you impersonate our eyebrows

from this thread i get that op only good feature is eyebrows

blue eyed people hate when niggers get their eyes changed

tall guys dont like insoles or such
Not really, my only bad feature is the nose in all my body. I have good jaw, good hairline, good hair, perfect eye zone, good teeths. Im really happy with my looks.

Where did i say you where OP you stupid fucking ape?
What you wrote implied that I have the same opinion AS OP, which is why I said that it seems like you mistake me for him, as I never made it clear that I share his opinion. I can't believe that you're this stupid.

What you wrote implied that I have the same opinion AS OP, which is why I said that it seems like you mistake me for him, as I never made it clear that I share his opinion. I can't believe that you're this stupid.
You guys are base creatures and all of your motivations are easily discernible. The fact you came to the OPs defense and also got mad enough you decided to neg me shows that. You have some feature you believe carries you and it's most likely not something important like zygos hence you got mad when I called it out.

You guys are base creatures and all of your motivations are easily discernible. The fact you came to the OPs defense and also got mad enough you decided to neg me shows that. You have some feature you believe carries you and it's most likely not something important like zygos hence you got mad when I called it out.
you're the dude talking about women, worthless subhuman. Nobody talked about women and you're talking about laid like a fucking monkey. I don't wanna get laid, im not a fucking monkey, im ok with my looks but my fucking eyebrows are unique and you're trying to impersonate me motherfucker.

I also defend ethnics f.e. in threads of Salludon when someone says: "Paki, invisible in west"

I'm not ethnic either, I just hate dumb people that are strangers to opinions grounded in logic.

You project so hard it's insane. And no it's not just one feature that carries me.

Keep crying for my frauded eyebrows

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627

Users who are viewing this thread

Back