I think men can actually ascend later in life

Eriot Lodger

Eriot Lodger

Mongrelmania
You could argue I'm actually incentivized not to say this because that could in turn incentivize men here to go out and make something of themselves; causing a boom in the economy, halting the decline of society and subsequent total human death, but I have also a vested interest in sharing my knowledge and experience.

The reason is because I think people and in particular women have been treating me somewhat better than, say, during my early 20s. It's not like I'm getting IOIs or have relationship prospects, but they seem more willing to meet me with respect and see eye to eye on a basic fundamental level.

It could also be delusion or a result of higher confidence, merely perceived or otherwise. I don't really care that much tbh, so it could also be a matter of not radiating toxic, needy and desperate energy.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Adults are more likely to say hi to me since I turned 30. They see that I'm a safe and sexless adult like them, not a potentially dangerous young man.

• JFL
Reactions: deadstock
Adults are more likely to say hi to me since I turned 30. They see that I'm a safe and sexless adult like them, not a potentially dangerous young man.
Yeah that's probably it.

• JFL
Reactions: TwinkLord and romanstock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back