I think peppermint oil also fucks collagen

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Sorry for telling everyone that it's an alternative to minoxidil. My skin has looked like shit since I started it tbh. I think I'm going to use it for another couple days and see if it improves. If my skin doesn't look good again by Friday I will get off it and see if it improves again.

My intuition is saying that the peppermint oil is fucking my collagen because it does the same thing as minoxidil just in a more natural form. And my intuition is almost always right. I probably am also just genetically prone to having shitty skin, but my skin looked fricken amazing the few days after I got off Minoxidil and was waiting for my peppermint oil to arrive. Collagen > hair tbh. I will still dermaroll until probably the end of time.

Hair is life. If you have no hair, you have no life

Hair is life. If you have no hair, you have no life
I think it might be because I'm using is after dermarolling. I always try to wait at least 8 hours after doing it but I think now I'm going to alternate between dermarolling and peppermint oil every day. That way it's at least 24 hours after I dermaroll and I get less sides due to absorption.

And once I get my 2.5mm dermapen it will grow more hair for sure. RIght now I'm using a 0.5mm dermaroller, which sux.

• +1
Reactions: Demir