i thought i was high functioning enough until being around normies again

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
i didnt think neet for 2 years would fry my brain this bad man, ive been back in school for almost 6 months still cant comprehend shit and known as the slow kid. When im told instructions i almost always forget what they told me to do so I have to ask a couple times to remember and people get impatient, so i just stop asking.

It feels like i have very early onset alzheimers like wtf how is this even possible???

i didnt think neet for 2 years would fry my brain this bad man, ive been back in school for almost 6 months still cant comprehend shit and known as the slow kid. When im told instructions i almost always forget what they told me to do so I have to ask a couple times to remember and people get impatient, so i just stop asking.

It feels like i have very early onset alzheimers like wtf how is this even possible???
What is your lifestyle like

Have you tested your IQ?

The ego tends to looks for excuses for low intelligence

What is your lifestyle like
unemployed, school everyday during the week, gym couple times a week, weekend rotting to recharge batteries

Have you tested your IQ?

The ego tends to looks for excuses for low intelligence
who knows if any of those tests are truly accurate

but compared to everyone in my class and from what ive seen im probably in the 70-80 range

sounds like depression