I turned down free LF1+BSSO and genioplasty in 2017

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
For young looksmaxxers from the UK with maloclussion, do not give in to your parents! Do not get brainwashed by them! But it's unlikely you will as you are already here. Do not make the same mistake I did, you will 100% regret it.

I single-handedly turned down 40k worth of surgery because of my bluepilled whore mother. For any 16 y/o's out there, think about your future ong

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 1901 and 4 others
Unfortunate, we all make retarded mistakes when we’re young. Hopefully you can still get bimax in a reasonable amount of time.

Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: ascension and Deleted member 18879
you don't need surgery son you look great the way you are :feelsgood: vanity is for dumb people :feelsgood:

10 years later

hey so do you have a girl you like :feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, rand anon, Carpediem and 4 others
you don't need surgery son you look great the way you are :feelsgood: vanity is for dumb people :feelsgood:

10 years later

hey so do you have a girl you like :feelswah:
Fucking facts. I LDAR, low agree-ableness, and guess what the fuckers say? "You made the choice." They're not wrong, but fuck the cunts for gaslighting me as a borderline autistic 16 y/o, I knew no better and they took advantage of me because my mother is a neurotic cunt that needs therapy for her maladaptive and irrational thinking.

Either way, I doubt bimax and genio would ascend me much. Can't believe I turned down that much free surgery.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
idk why but every parents want their children to be little pathetic cucks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 22380 and 2 others
For young looksmaxxers from the UK with maloclussion, do not give in to your parents! Do not get brainwashed by them! But it's unlikely you will as you are already here. Do not make the same mistake I did, you will 100% regret it.

I single-handedly turned down 40k worth of surgery because of my bluepilled whore mother. For any 16 y/o's out there, think about your future ong
Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
bro I'm so sorry tbh
do you think about it everytime you see your side profile? :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 23554
Since when would the NHS do genio, it’s cosmetic?

Normally they just want to recess either your maxilla or mandible to fit the one that’s already recessed naturally and then call it a day…