I uploaded a photoshopped pic on my Instagram...

N

Nation

Platinum
I don't know if that means I'm low IQ, aspie...or just I have sone BDD disorder.
I uploaded this pic where I looked completely deformed, I made my jaw extremely large and people mocked me for this when they saw that pic.

I remember when I was in college I made a similar mistake, I uploaded a pic of someone who looked similar to me who was in a bodybuilding Expo and I tried to convince people I was that guy.

I really don't know why I acted this way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Bluepill, JovanD and 4 others
''Fool me once shame on you, Fool me, You can't get fooled again,''

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Coping and Deleted member 656
Lol i do the same but i morph my nose only a lil bit. I make it a lil bit smaller. Untill this day nobody notived it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: fobos, rockndogs, Autist and 3 others
yea gotta do subtle morphs. a mate of mine shops his pics to make his jaw angular, widen shoulders a bit, neck etc. blames "oh lucky angle" or "its cherrypicked of course" and they buy it

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, fobos, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
You are retarded for using social media in the first place

Last edited:
this is gay

yea gotta do subtle morphs. a mate of mine shops his pics to make his jaw angular, widen shoulders a bit, neck etc. blames "oh lucky angle" or "its cherrypicked of course" and they buy it
this tbh

Sounds like autism tbh

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and JovanD
Extremely aspie behavior

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Lol i do the same but i morph my nose only a lil bit. I make it a lil bit smaller. Untill this day nobody notived it
Is it wrong that I want to strangle your avatar.... .
I don't know if that means I'm low IQ, aspie...or just I have sone BDD disorder.
I uploaded this pic where I looked completely deformed, I made my jaw extremely large and people mocked me for this when they saw that pic.

I remember when I was in college I made a similar mistake, I uploaded a pic of someone who looked similar to me who was in a bodybuilding Expo and I tried to convince people I was that guy.

I really don't know why I acted this way.
guess you need to get better... the femals on there do it. They've mastered it