I wanna get into LTR

asdvek

asdvek

Kraken
tbh it sounds fun, instead of having one night stands, which happens like once every 2 weeks if ur not a slayer so sex once every 2 weeks, u can just get ltr and fuck everyday or get a fuckbuddy, im tryna do that atm.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: butterworld, InnerVoid and Eternal_
I can't imagine anything worse than having sex with the same aging hole. The mystery is also gone with LTRs. Who you were once obsessed with is now just an ordinary, boring (and aging) hole. Also, forget about the sex everyday thing. The moment you commit, sex becomes a weapon and tool of manipulation.

Fuck marriage and LTRs

i cant get anything

I can't imagine anything worse than having sex with the same aging hole. The mystery is also gone with LTRs. Who you were once obsessed with is now just an ordinary, boring (and aging) hole. Also, forget about the sex everyday thing. The moment you commit, sex becomes a weapon and tool of manipulation.

Fuck marriage and LTRs
Christian ?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and Eternal_

Fuck marriage and LTRs
Cmon buddy Jesus wouldn’t be very fond of that comment now boy

tbh it sounds fun, instead of having one night stands, which happens like once every 2 weeks if ur not a slayer so sex once every 2 weeks, u can just get ltr and fuck everyday or get a fuckbuddy, im tryna do that atm.
Seems too stressful for subchads like myself, though I’ll try it one of these days.

edit: LTR is literally how long you can fuck her until she leaves/cheats on you

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
Cmon buddy Jesus wouldn’t be very fond of that comment now boy
Jesus wouldn’t be fond of the spawns of Satan that women have evolved into either. We have to play with the cards that we are dealt. We are dealt used whores and thus must approach relationships/marriage with that in mind.

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
if u find one good for u buddy
I’ve had a few opportunities to LTR but the thought that it was going to end up a waste of time stopped me from committing.