I want kids so damn bad

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
Seriously if I woke up as a multi millionaire tomorrow, I'd find a loyal(jfl) asian girl to impregnate and start a family with. But nooo, I have to go to uni for 4 years, then wageslave till I die to provide for my kids while my wife gets fucked by Chad. Fuck this world honestly, my hormones are telling me that I need to reproduce but God, being cruel as he is, makes it impossible. And I'm barely a legal adult as well wtf, my parents had me at 30.

Just imagining those cute half asian (hopefully Asian passing) kids makes me euphoric.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1089, Einon and Balkancel
If you don't have kids it's like you never even lived. You left nothing behind. You failed as a human being

I don't trust people who don't like kids tbh especially toilets

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 470, Einon and 4 others
human being

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Balkancel, SikKunt and 1 other person
If you don't have kids it's like you never even lived. You left nothing behind. You failed as a human being

I don't trust people who don't like kids tbh especially toilets

Some of the greatest minds on earth hadn't kids so idk why you make it like it's a big deal

Also why would you make kids if you are an absolute abomination? You will just give them a terrible fate unless you can force them to make surgeries at 5 y old

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Some of the greatest minds on earth hadn't kids so idk why you make it like it's a big deal

Also why would you make kids if you are an absolute abomination? You will just give them a terrible fate unless you can force them to make surgeries at 5 y old
I'm a prettyboy chadlet, so face is no issue as long as the asian foid is 5'10+

I would like to have kids but im still young maybe in 2 years when im prepared

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr

People like Nikola Tesla or Michelangelo aren't even the same species as us. You can't compare us mere mortals to them. They needed to focus all their energy into their ideas. They didn't operate in the same ways that we do

If you haven't thought about having kids between the ages of 25-30 with a younger girl, then your priorities are fucked up and/or you're mentally ill. No expections

• +1
Fuck Asians faggot

Stick with your own race

Fucking yellowfever

• WTF
i’ll for sure have kids and they’ll be fucking chads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and androidcel
Same.I want hildren some day.I'll teach them to mew,give them mk677 and make them gigachads.

• +1
Seriously if I woke up as a multi millionaire tomorrow, I'd find a loyal(jfl) asian girl to impregnate and start a family with. But nooo, I have to go to uni for 4 years, then wageslave till I die to provide for my kids while my wife gets fucked by Chad. Fuck this world honestly, my hormones are telling me that I need to reproduce but God, being cruel as he is, makes it impossible. And I'm barely a legal adult as well wtf, my parents had me at 30.

Just imagining those cute half asian (hopefully Asian passing) kids makes me euphoric.

Same brother, If I ever get rich as fuck I'll paypal you 100k bro

• Love it
When i see all theses incels wanting to reproduce :

0:32 1:45 This is the look your "wife " will give you when you tell her that you want to make the next gremlin have fun

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: androidcel, ElliotRodgerJr and SikKunt
Fuck Asians faggot

Stick with your own race

Fucking yellowfever
I'm half ethnic but white passing bro, I don't know if I can stick to my own race because I'm already mutt.
When i see all theses incels wanting to reproduce :

0:32 1:45 This is the look your "wife " will give you when you tell her that you want to make the next gremlin have fun

I told you already I'm Chad.

People like Nikola Tesla or Michelangelo aren't even the same species as us. You can't compare us mere mortals to them. They needed to focus all their energy into their ideas. They didn't operate in the same ways that we do

If you haven't thought about having kids between the ages of 25-30 with a younger girl, then your priorities are fucked up and/or you're mentally ill. No expections
yeah Tesla's science or Beethoven's music basically were their children

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
I'm half ethnic but white passing bro, I don't know if I can stick to my own race because I'm already mutt.

whats the ethnic half bro?

Half ethnic????

No way you look 100% white hair and eyes and progressive face

What’s you other half?

whats the ethnic half bro?
Half ethnic????

No way you look 100% white hair and eyes and progressive face

What’s you other half?
Not the classic type of ethnic where one parent is full something, rather have central asian + middle eastern from both sides (tho more from my dad), this includes Kazakh, Chechen and Turkish.

Not the classic type of ethnic where one parent is full something, rather have central asian + middle eastern from both sides (tho more from my dad), this includes Kazakh, Chechen and Turkish.
Chechen are whites
Turks and Kazakh are rather ethnics

I’m more Atlantid than you boy oh boyyy
It’s over for you

Just kidding

• +1
Chechen are whites
Turks and Kazakh are rather ethnics

I’m more Atlantid than you boy oh boyyy
It’s over for you

Just kidding
lol well, I really wanna do 23andme but don't want Mr goldstein overcharging me on insurance.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
lol well, I really wanna do 23andme but don't want Mr goldstein overcharging me on insurance.
Same here there are cheaper ways to find you ancestors (search it)

I want to do one badly too

• +1
Same here there are cheaper ways to find you ancestors (search it)

I want to do one badly too
Ye I know lol, without going into to much detail my last name hails from Afghanistan. Perhaps pashtun dna as well?

dont need a dna test knowing it will just be 100% Irish
i am frightened though my mothers side could have some english from the Elizabeth'(failed) plantation

• JFL
dont need a dna test knowing it will just be 100% Irish
i am frightened though my mothers side could have some english from the Elizabeth'(failed) plantation
What’s your phenotype

Is it brunn?