I want to be a bum

cb006

cb006

6’2 19yo mtn
Joined
Dec 3, 2025
Posts
1,196
Reputation
1,583
I don’t wanna put in effort into education
I wanna go be some bum in another country with nice beaches but also a poor country
Like Vietnam or some shit
I just wanna be some bum who doesn’t put effort into most of my life except my hobbies
@scuderia @IOD @Mai Sakurajima.
 
  • +1
Reactions: alexbrown8384, IOD, scuderia and 2 others
I don’t wanna put in effort into education
I wanna go be some bum in another country with nice beaches but also a poor country
Like Vietnam or some shit
I just wanna be some bum who doesn’t put effort into most of my life except my hobbies
@scuderia @IOD @Mai Sakurajima.
I wish i could just be a NEET but i was forced into working and slaving away so i already lost my neet and hikokomori status anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD, scuderia, chubbas and 1 other person
I wish i could just be a NEET but i was forced into working and slaving away so i already lost my neet and hikokomori status anyways
But you’re still in school right
I wish I could just be some rich guy who wouldn’t have to work a day in his life
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mai Sakurajima.
But you’re still in school right
I wish I could just be some rich guy who wouldn’t have to work a day in his life
Im still in school, almost out though thankfully
 
  • +1
Reactions: IOD and cb006
Do you plan to go to college
It gets much worse here but gives more opportunity depending on major
My moms forcing me to go to college anyways

Probably just gonna major in something dumb anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006
My moms forcing me to go to college anyways

Probably just gonna major in something dumb anyways
go into finance
It’s still a business degree so it’s not as hard as other majors but it’s good ROI
 
  • +1
Reactions: scuderia and Mai Sakurajima.
I don’t wanna put in effort into education
I wanna go be some bum in another country with nice beaches but also a poor country
Like Vietnam or some shit
I just wanna be some bum who doesn’t put effort into most of my life except my hobbies
@scuderia @IOD @Mai Sakurajima.
Imagine Neet and a primal woman
 
  • Love it
Reactions: cb006
I just wanna live on an island in Hawaii and have a harem or half japanese half italian stacys while sipping coconut juice
 
  • So Sad
Reactions: cb006
I don’t wanna put in effort into education
I wanna go be some bum in another country with nice beaches but also a poor country
Like Vietnam or some shit
I just wanna be some bum who doesn’t put effort into most of my life except my hobbies
@scuderia @IOD @Mai Sakurajima.
I lost my neet status at 13 :feelswhy:
 
  • +1
Reactions: cb006

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
4
Views
23
ANON
ANON
1966Ford
Replies
1
Views
29
yasuoh
yasuoh
shandingo
Replies
7
Views
48
DabluAdnan
DabluAdnan
heightmaxxing
Replies
5
Views
28
shedontluv-U
shedontluv-U
code80
Replies
3
Views
23
revelations214
revelations214

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top