I want to build the CopeAndRope Facepuller; Can't find a lab

BlackPillChad

BlackPillChad

Taking the Yellow Pill
Has anyone found a lab in America willing to actually build @CopeAndRope 's infra-oral appliance? The labs I have called have told me that they don't work with non-dentists. I can (and will) call more labs, but the feasibility of actually getting this thing made decreases with the distance I would need to travel.

I might see if my orthodontist will go for it, worth a try at least.

I have purchased alginate, plaster, and acrylic but would much rather have this thing professionally made after my first disaster.

Thanks

P.S - The username is aspirational, not reality

I really want to build the facepuller too but I still can't find the steel brackets that were displayed in the picture(the one with 5 holes and had a 30 degree angle bend between the second and third hole). I personally haven't called any labs yet because what's the point if I don't have all the materials I need to assemble it. Have you found the bracket in the picture? I'm also interested in adding a palate expander to the facepuller but I have no clue where to start with that as well. I'm not spending a dime until I know I can get everything I need.

I really want to build the facepuller too but I still can't find the steel brackets that were displayed in the picture(the one with 5 holes and had a 30 degree angle bend between the second and third hole). I personally haven't called any labs yet because what's the point if I don't have all the materials I need to assemble it. Have you found the bracket in the picture? I'm also interested in adding a palate expander to the facepuller but I have no clue where to start with that as well. I'm not spending a dime until I know I can get everything I need.
Bro, any type of bracket is fine. You decide the angle degree.

@CopeAndRope

You bent your bracket right?