I want to go fucking ER

PYT

PYT

it’s easy to despise what you cannot have
@Gargantuan ban me nigga not gon lie

My stupid ass worried about a fucking looks site having shit grades. Say goodbye to any chances of scholarships when my stupid ass is failing everything. It's all my fault so I got no one to even be mad at

All that lurking and shit for nothing cause I'm not swimming in pussy anyway.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 6128, DunSorbus and 12 others
Imagine nigga a deadbeat loser with no aspirations and I can't even get hoes to compensate fuck allat

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, DunSorbus, whiteissuperior and 2 others
Looks determine your life

Life of hell inc

No tag dnread nigger @Hozay

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hozay and Tony
🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: Tony
  • JFL
Reactions: JL~, Deleted member 10652, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others
Welcome Back.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and Growth Plate
so over

• JFL
Reactions: PYT
text book definiton of here forever

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and PYT

My stupid ass worried about a fucking looks site having shit grades. Say goodbye to any chances of scholarships when my stupid ass is failing everything. It's all my fault so I got no one to even be mad at

Imagine nigga a deadbeat loser with no aspirations and I can't even get hoes to compensate fuck allat
Giphy 14

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and PYT
U gonna end up working construction like me dont let thst happen

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, Deleted member 7465, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
@Hozay

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
See you tomorrow nigga

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, Cain and Hozay
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 3299, Growth Plate and 2 others
prioritize school nig
Obviously I will now but I can't help hut feel like it's over . 1.7 GPA in the third semester going on the 4th

@tyronelite told me I'd need a 3.5 gpa all 3 years for atleast a 3.0 gpa jfl at my life

• +1

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 11758
Obviously I will now but I can't help hut feel like it's over . 1.7 GPA in the third semester going on the 4th

@tyronelite told me I'd need a 3.5 gpa all 3 years for atleast a 3.0 gpa jfl at my life
arent u a freshman jfl

• +1
Reactions: Looks234, Deleted member 8576 and PYT

Either inject T or make some ANFO and steal Timothy McVeigh's record (in gta5)

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
theres still hope. but idk if you have it in you. you seem very addicted to this site . you could do it

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Deleted member 8576 and PYT
1.7 is pretty bad but you have enough time to turn things around
don't let this trend continue u will fuck urself over

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite and PYT
theres still hope. but idk if you have it in you. you seem very addicted to this site . you could do it
i believe in him he's only 14 so his brain has plasticity and shit, he can build new neural connections and fix himself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Growth Plate, Hozay and 1 other person
In what sense? If I actually start trying? Am I gonna have to get straight A's for the next three years

• +1
In what sense? If I actually start trying? Am I gonna have to get straight A's for the next three years
u can do it jfl. highschool isnt THAT hard. if u try the possibilities are endless

• +1
1.7 is pretty bad but you have enough time to turn things around
don't let this trend continue u will fuck urself over
So if I start trying imma be straight? I feel like I could achieve straight B's for the next few years atleast, would I get a scholarship like that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576
u can do it jfl. highschool isnt THAT hard. if u try the possibilities are endless
It really isn't I only struggle with math. It's literally covid and these cucks quarantine me that fucked my grades

Who the fuck is gonna do work online when you can just play on your phone, it's why everyone else in the state is failing like shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Cain, Growth Plate and 2 others
So if I start trying imma be straight? I feel like I could achieve straight B's for the next few years atleast, would I get a scholarship like that?
idk if scholarship but if you could manage B's for the rest of highschool it could really help your gpa
highschool is a lot easier than u think if you put some effort into it

It really isn't I only struggle with math. It's literally covid and these cucks quarantine me that fucked my grades

Who the fuck is gonna do work online when you can just play on your phone, it's why everyone else in the state is failing like shit
bro i did shit in highschool, but you gotta listen to me. if i could go back in time and tell my 14 year old self to try i would. you have to put in the effort.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576 and PYT
idk if scholarship but if you could manage B's for the rest of highschool it could really help your gpa
highschool is a lot easier than u think if you put some effort into it
Brutal only reason I want a high gpa is for a scholarship. What else would I have a high GPA for tbh? I thought that was the only purpose

• +1

i reccomend practicing math, just doing it on your free time. once you get the rules down its just like using logic.
also yeah, grades have been falling across the country probably because of online school, it's too easy to get distracted.

• +1
Reactions: Cain and PYT
bro i did shit in highschool, but you gotta listen to me. if i could go back in time and tell my 14 year old self to try i would. you have to put in the effort.
Aight bet I promise from now on Imma force myself. Wish I could start the school year over but it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Hozay and Deleted member 8576
Brutal only reason I want a high gpa is for a scholarship. What else would I have a high GPA for tbh? I thought that was the only purpose
maybe you could get one maybe you couldn't idk but the odds of you getting one are higher the higher your gpa is so you still should shoot for it

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Hozay
same i did pretty mediocre. now that i'm in college i'm doing a lot better but i would beat my younger self's ass for fucking over better college/university opportunities. looking back on it it's actually very easy to do well in highschool.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate, Hozay and PYT
same i did pretty mediocre. now that i'm in college i'm doing a lot better but i would beat my younger self's ass for fucking over better college/university opportunities. looking back on it it's actually very easy to do well in highschool.
Not giving me much hope, I just wanna get a scholarship and prove to my family I'm not a bum loser. I'm trynna get them out of poverty

Guess I'll have to do whatever it takes

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Deleted member 8576

wym you not swimming in pussy? arent you chad?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Growth Plate
Not giving me much hope, I just wanna get a scholarship and prove to my family I'm not a bum loser. I'm trynna get them out of poverty

Guess I'll have to do whatever it takes
arent you a chad tho

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Growth Plate
Not giving me much hope, I just wanna get a scholarship and prove to my family I'm not a bum loser.
getting good grades is the only way you'd get it unless you're like a crazy good athlete or somethign

• +1

no balls u won't

getting good grades is the only way you'd get it unless you're like a crazy good athlete or somethign
Like what grades? Straight A's?

• +1

You’re black and Latino. You’ll be fine with affirmative action. Just at least get a 3.0 gpa.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: goat2x, PYT, Deleted member 8576 and 1 other person
i believe in him he's only 14 so his brain has plasticity and shit, he can build new neural connections and fix himself
advice on how to neuralconnectionsmaxx?

• +1
Like what grades? Straight A's?
straight A's would of course get you the best chance of getting a scholarship

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 10172
straight A's would of course get you the best chance of getting a scholarship
I have a 3.5 is it possible to get a scholarship with that?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 8576
consume asian saliva it will improve your academic performance .

• Love it