I want to start injecting T

ItsOverCel

ItsOverCel

18 yo 180 cm 90 kg. Rotting autist
If you saw my last threads you know Im such a pussy I developed oneitis after she gave me iois cried because of her and feel like shit. Also I use sarms almost non-stop. I think I should try injextinf T solely for better mood and not to deal with crashed T and E that I get from sarms because I dont even wait 2 weeks between cycles. What is a good compouns to start with? I am thinking of 250 mg test E a week. And inject HCG occasionally and throw in sarms here and there

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
I see you've finally realized that doing a dozen different sarms is probably more harmful than just injecting test.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Overdosing on Sarms is worse than a moderate cycle of test because oral administration fucks the liver

• +1
Reactions: Orc
Overdosing on Sarms is worse than a moderate cycle of test because oral administration fucks the liver
It does not
the only issue I dont do pct because I cant wait and thus my T levels dont get enough time to recover lol

Bro dose of test (600 mg/week) didn't change my mood at all, it just returned the levels of libido I had when I was young so I started wanting to jerk off again.

Bro dose of test (600 mg/week) didn't change my mood at all, it just returned the levels of libido I had when I was young so I started wanting to jerk off again.
ok then I will just run HCG alongside with sarms to get at least normal T and E levels that give libido reduced depression and muscle fullness alongside with anabolic activity from sarms

• +1
Reactions: HerpDerpson