I was a natural at sex and its all do to one thing. GABAPENTIN

Deleted member 6572

Deleted member 6572

Kraken
I made her s ream and moan for 2 HOURS. She started calling me daddy and saying she's just my useless szlut. I fingered her and covered her mouth saying shut up you little bitch. I licked her pussy so hard she was grabbing the car seats and screaming. we were drinking too and she walked around the park naked and I gave her pickaback rides running, and she said your so hot daddy, your so strong, then I throatfucked her by the pond for 10 minutes. We made out for pretty much 4 hours the entire night 2am to 4am. I came in her mouth but it was hard for me to come cuz I was on 2000mg of GABAPEntin and drunk. she could barely fucking walk too lol. she loves me and loves when I Carry her the most. she doesnt care im half Indian. ethnic copers its over. I am also the same height as her. height copers its over. she chose me not the 6'3 white guy in PHP. she wants to get high and fuck all night. she told me I did fucking amazing for being a first time and I had her screaming and throbbing to where she had to stop and couldn't take it. I never thought a prime white JB girl, would sneak out at 2am to come see me 20mins away. it was all on my 17th bday too. I just met her on Tuesday. I never knew my potential I guess. I felt her sweet little tits and pussy all night we cuddled under the stars, she played on my lap in the back of the care, she loves when I call her a filthy little slut, God I aim in disbelief rn I been up all night after this cuz it so amazing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Insecure03, Deleted member 3323 and 16 others
20200815 151853
Rat 16x9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, thecel, Nisse and 34 others
I made her s ream and moan for 2 HOURS. She started calling me daddy and saying she's just my useless szlut. I fingered her and covered her mouth saying shut up you little bitch. I licked her pussy so hard she was grabbing the car seats and screaming. we were drinking too and she walked around the park naked and I gave her pickaback rides running, and she said your so hot daddy, your so strong, then I throatfucked her by the pond for 10 minutes. We made out for pretty much 4 hours the entire night 2am to 4am. I came in her mouth but it was hard for me to come cuz I was on 2000mg of GABAPEntin and drunk. she could barely fucking walk too lol. she loves me and loves when I Carry her the most. she doesnt care im half Indian. ethnic copers its over. I am also the same height as her. height copers its over. she chose me not the 6'3 white guy in PHP. she wants to get high and fuck all night. she told me I did fucking amazing for being a first time and I had her screaming and throbbing to where she had to stop and couldn't take it. I never thought a prime white JB girl, would sneak out at 2am to come see me 20mins away. it was all on my 17th bday too. I just met her on Tuesday. I never knew my potential I guess. I felt her sweet little tits and pussy all night we cuddled under the stars, she played on my lap in the back of the care, she loves when I call her a filthy little slut, God I aim in disbelief rn I been up all night after this cuz it so amazing
How tall are you amigo?

• Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
This guy needs to banned.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Emzi, PYT, Deleted member 7776 and 15 others
That's not me bro

Look at the IPD
1597082321990 1

@RODEBLUR was pulled over by corrupt American police so he hid in the cd slot to escape

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 7079 and 8 others
@Over gtfih son

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ampere, Deleted member 7079, Deleted member 5912 and 2 others
ok, ben shapiro

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7079 and 6 others
R 8484226 1462523090 9325

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Emzi, Deleted member 2634, SubhumanCurrycel and 32 others
rodger ascended

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 6191 and Good_Little_Goy
DON'T:
  • Blatantly Brag
    • Don't blatantly brag about your experiences. If you talk about your experiences, please make it relevant to the conversation.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 12 others
Good for you bro
A lot of people here are going to be pissed because you got some action, that’s inevitable
But I saw your picture with her and I know you’re telling the truth
A lot of people will cope that’s just the nature of this site
I just find it inappropriate telling aspies on the internet his first sex in precise detail
Thats so fucking cringe

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, goat2x, Deleted member 4563 and 8 others
Wait wait wait

He only knows her for a few days and is already throat fucking her?

Nigga in which universe things like this happen man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 7776, sytyl and 4 others
bales from the tasement
123024449 agricultural summer landscape with hay bales in rolls fodder for livestock round str

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 4563, Deleted member 5683 and 8 others
Wait wait wait

In USA

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, sytyl, Deleted member 7079 and 2 others
Good for you bro
A lot of people here are going to be pissed because you got some action, that’s inevitable
But I saw your picture with her and I know you’re telling the truth
A lot of people will cope that’s just the nature of this site
I just find it inappropriate telling aspies on the internet his first sex in precise detail
Thats so fucking cringe
even if he got with her it could've just been some vanilla sex that he exaggerated for the attention

might be cope but this site is LARP city

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Introvertednarc, Deleted member 7465 and 1 other person
My gf back then already knew me for months dude

An we didn't fuck either

And other girls who liked me also knew me for weeks

Your story's are extreme man

This is slut level over 9000

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: sytyl, CursedOne and Deleted member 6572
Wait wait wait

jfl sluts will hook up quickly, that isn't something even remotely new

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, sytyl, Deleted member 7079 and 5 others
My gf back then already knew me for months dude

An we didn't fuck either

And other girls who liked me also knew me for weeks

Your story's are extreme man
Every girl I ever done anything with had always been soon. I have gotten head once before this but she was a fat landwhake lmao
This is slut level over 9000

How can you cope with the fact that she was thinking about this giga mogger while you fucked her?
7888 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Emzi, SubhumanCurrycel, goat2x and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, sytyl and Deleted member 6572
It’s possible but I’m inclined to believe him since he actually posted some sort of proof with the picture
Idk what vanilla sex is I only done this.

I am too ugly then for this level

I only get the betabucks procedure
She doesn’t even care I don’t drive lol. She snuck out at 2 with her moms car

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3020, Deleted member 7079, RODEBLUR and 4 others
I told you sluts like to be called What they are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7079, CursedOne and 1 other person
I thought your life was worse than trucel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
IF this is real i need to visit amerikkka asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6572
what does gabapentin do? @Mirin2234

• +1
what does gabapentin do? @Mirin2234
IF this is real i need to visit amerikkka asap
I did the high where I resize multiple times every hour I did all day for my bday. No fucking anxiety but not drunk and really wired but also calm. Minor visuals and room spinning. It’s amazing and makes life feel amazing I can’t describe bro

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and xefo
I take cred for 50% of his success in not fucking up

• +1
I did the high where I resize multiple times every hour I did all day for my bday. No fucking anxiety but not drunk and really wired but also calm. Minor visuals and room spinning. It’s amazing and makes life feel amazing I can’t describe bro
resize? wdym

• JFL
Reactions: Hades, Deleted member 7079, MogTheMogger and 1 other person
  • +1
Not even the sluts of the USA would go for you framelet midget with acne
Frame is so fucking important. She commented on me being strong and loved me carrying and running with her. She wanted my shirt off the whole time and felt my arms and back while I ate her oussy

Attachments

• 0FB82755-0148-4C58-AA12-16D897EFC3BF.png
    0FB82755-0148-4C58-AA12-16D897EFC3BF.png
    408.1 KB · Views: 102
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 7079, MogTheMogger and 2 others
Frame is so fucking important. She commented on me being strong and loved me carrying and running with her. She wanted my shirt off the whole time and felt my arms and back while I ate her oussy
frank tufano mogs u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 6572
Wtf is this??? I would never expect this was your frame

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 8744 and Deleted member 6572
Curry destroyer pussy eater

Only Indian who can ask for bobs and vagene and it's okay

• Love it