I was horny whole day at school, so many hot foids

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
Oh man i think 24/7 about sex and foids. I can't focus on math becouse i think about sex. I don't have oneitis but i think about that foids. This tall blonde, this short dark haird bitch that smoke, that short slutty bitch that it's not even hot but looks very fuckable with fakeup and her ass, this tall bitch from 1st grade, this bitches from bus stop, dark haird skinny but with great butt, this fakeuped slut, this cute slut, this dude with great ass and bf, this cute short jb with cute round eyes. ahhhhhhhhhh i want to fuck them so much. I don't want gf. I want to enjoy different types of foids, tall, short, blonde, dark hair, different faces, all of hot foids. But neither of this foids want my cockkkkk. That's the fuckinmg problem i want to slay so much. I want threesomes with that foids. Ba even foursomes.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, IWantToMax, AutisticBeaner and 1 other person
dn rd
Oh man i think 24/7 about sex and foids. I can't focus on math becouse i think about sex. I don't have oneitis but i think about that foids. This tall blonde, this short dark haird bitch that smoke, that short slutty bitch that it's not even hot but looks very fuckable with fakeup and her ass, this tall bitch from 1st grade, this bitches from bus stop, dark haird skinny but with great butt, this fakeuped slut, this cute slut, this dude with great ass and bf, this cute short jb with cute round eyes. ahhhhhhhhhh i want to fuck them so much. I don't want gf. I want to enjoy different types of foids, tall, short, blonde, dark hair, different faces, all of hot foids. But neither of this foids want my cockkkkk. That's the fuckinmg problem i want to slay so much. I want threesomes with that foids. Ba even foursomes.
wait wut :feelswhat:

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Avoidant, ZyzzReincarnate and 2 others
Over for you

• So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek
this dude with great ass
1 w4DxUy0PMoqeq25UXfyL0g2x

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip, Overjetcel299 and Deleted member 2661