i was watching a girl's presentantion in my class the other day

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
i didnt pay attention to anything she said, her looks and smile were waaaay too distracting. i cant even look at her in the eye because of the cucked feelings i got for her, its so embarassing. this shit wouldnt happen if my oneitis didnt ghost me though so its her fault, now im just coming across as being autistic on top of being ugly.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: med, Nick.Harte, Primalsplit and 2 others
"It's her fault waaaa 😩"

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
IMG 1364

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit and LancasteR
I think bro is just horny atp.

Cuck

• +1
Reactions: InnerVoid, Primalsplit and iblamejews
mfer 26 still in school

• So Sad
Reactions: InnerVoid
  • +1
Reactions: InnerVoid
28 and still in school? Game over

It’s game over when you leave school tbh. Good luck every having access to non-whore foids outside of tinder again.

Best to study until you’re like 30. Do two degrees. Just don’t fall out of that life because there’s no way back and the “money” from having a career will not help you cope.

Obviously you have to grind minimum wage for surgeries before you study, if you need them.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate
It’s game over when you leave school tbh. Good luck every having access to non-whore foids outside of tinder again.

Best to study until you’re like 30. Do two degrees. Just don’t fall out of that life because there’s no way back and the “money” from having a career will not help you cope.

Obviously you have to grind minimum wage for surgeries before you study, if you need them.
You are right