Women are internally conflicted

InnerVoid

InnerVoid

Social Planner
their brain may like a guy for his personality but their pussy will say otherwise. i had this happen with my old oneitis, who wanted to meet me but at the same time didnt. she was there, she was trying to like me but her instincts just wouldnt let her. she wouldnt leave me but at the same time, she couldnt stand being near me.

its a struggle for women. from on hand, they got the perfect guy for an ltr because of how compatible his personality is. from the other hand, this guy is just repulsive. so what wins in the end? they just go and fuck the low EQ chad they got nothing in common with and throw the incel away. thats the end of that conflict.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Iasacrko, StraightHeadJames and 3 others
So, you're essentially a cuckold but worse.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, InnerVoid and MusicMaxxingMidget
The best girls are the autistic ones cause theyre kind of like lizards that will out right say if they like you or not. I am done with mentally challenged women as a whole, go and find one and youll see the night and day difference.

The best girls are the autistic ones cause theyre kind of like lizards that will out right say if they like you or not. I am done with mentally challenged women as a whole, go and find one and youll see the night and day difference.
autistic girls are mentally challenged though?

autistic girls are mentally challenged though?
More like mentally deficient, mentally challenge is not being able to do what they need to do because theyre too normie brained to do so. A autistic girl will go to what she wants while a normie girl will know what she wants but is too stupid to just act on it and self sabotage herself from doing so.

• +1
Reactions: StraightHeadJames
That’s why they friendzone niggas

More like mentally deficient, mentally challenge is not being able to do what they need to do because theyre too normie brained to do so. A autistic girl will go to what she wants while a normie girl will know what she wants but is too stupid to just act on it and self sabotage herself from doing so.
autistic irls dont exist