I went to the supermaket today and saw the biggest IPDcel ever

Entschuldigung

Entschuldigung

这个账号是中国共产党对西方干预的一部分
I was on the queue for entering the supermarket and saw this guy from the side, his profile is 1% definitely:chad:, i was mirin ngl:feelswhere:
what a chad 7psl (i thought), perfect coloring for LATAM, tanned skin, dirty blonde, was around 6ft, but what bothered me was that he was doing this:

ok, i was like, chads can act get away with being dumb in public it doesn't matter, right?

:feelshehe:
THEN THE QUEUE WAS WALKING - THERE WERE 2 PARALLEL LINES AND I LOOKED AT HIM. GUYS IT'S SO OVER FOR HIM
HE WAS LITERALLY LIKE THIS
THERE'S NO HEIGHT OR COLORING FOR YOUR PROPORTIONS, IF YOU HAVE BAD PROPORTIONS IT'S INDEED OVER!

• JFL
Reactions: Stare, Chadeep, Chadlitecel and 2 others
Ngl IPDcels look the most subhuman imo eye area is crucial and it just looks weird as fuck. On another note, she t mogs him jfl

• +1
Reactions: Entschuldigung
Brazil is the land of the subhumans,i am glad i live in this shithole.

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum and Beetlejuice
It is indeed, mogged a lot of guys today and the ones that mogged me were using boots and i was using the good and old havaianas so they gained like 5cm, frauders.

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice
I have it better in Colombia. I have heard that in brazil there are a lot of european looking men, here everyone is a half-breed manlet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett and Beetlejuice
I have it better in Colombia. I have heard that in brazil there are a lot of european looking men, here everyone is a half-breed manlet
Most really european looking men in the most part of the country are high-class people,unfortunately brazilians are not really short.

• +1
Reactions: Chadlitecel
Most really european looking men in the most part of the country are high-class people,unfortunately brazilians are not really short.
it's over for pardopoorcels

• So Sad
Reactions: Beetlejuice
Interesting

• +1
This forum changes how your brain works

• JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back