DegenerateSkullCell

Banned
6 months
  1. Bone smashing (already do this)
  2. Sleeping on the floor, on my back in a chin tuck position
  3. Mastic chewing
  4. Gym 3x a week min (already do this)
  5. Hard mewing
IF YOU ALSO WANT TO BE A GIGA CHAD IN 2 YEARS. DROP ME AN INBOX. (NO INCELS, NO NATURALLY UGLY MEN/DIFORMED OR DISABLED) , STRICTLY FOR AVERAGE TO SLIGHTLY BELOWE AVERAGE GUY THATS ARE AUTIST ENOUGH TO STICK TO SOMETHING FOR MORE THAN 3 WEEKS .

IF THATS YOU, HIT MY DM AND LETS MAKE A GROUP

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: oldcelloser, Deleted member 4946, 5'8manlet and 15 others
I am 4 psl and also gymmaxing, leanmaxxing and skinmaxxing at the moment. Keep grinding bro

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard, 5'8manlet, Preoximerianas and 9 others
6 months
  3. Mastic chewing
  5. Hard mewing
IF YOU ALSO WANT TO BE A GIGA CHAD IN 2 YEARS. DROP ME AN INBOX. (NO INCELS, NO NATURALLY UGLY MEN/DIFORMED OR DISABLED) , STRICTLY FOR AVERAGE TO SLIGHTLY BELOWE AVERAGE GUY THATS ARE AUTIST ENOUGH TO STICK TO SOMETHING FOR MORE THAN 3 WEEKS .

How long u been bonesmashing, and any results?

How long u been bonesmashing, and any results?
A week, none. Check out indigenous_swiss on Instagram, he has highlights of other peoples success.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626
:ogre: HULK SMASH BONE SMASHHH :ogre:

6 months
  3. Mastic chewing
  5. Hard mewing

hard mewing is meh but other than that pretty good

gym 3 times a week is not even considered looksmax...maybe for the first 4 months of training...since that...better stay at home
If you go serious, go serious, no halfass

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
  • +1
Reactions: rydofx and Ryan
gym 3 times a week is not even considered looksmax...maybe for the first 4 months of training...since that...better stay at home
If you go serious, go serious, no halfass
Unfortunately I work long hours and I can’t go to the gym more than 3/4 times. Also, I put on muscle quite easily.

Unfortunately I work long hours and I can’t go to the gym more than 3/4 times. Also, I put on muscle quite easily.
if that is what u can do with ur time...then nice bro, at the end of the day it depends on so many things
Dont stop man, lets ascend

he got his result mostly for i think weightloss,late puberty,chewing,bonesmashing
He had late puberty twice? His latest results are better than his results from 1 year ago and his results from 1 year ago are better than his pre-mewing face. Also I have never seen someone develop hooded eyes after the age of 21.

if that is what u can do with ur time...then nice bro, at the end of the day it depends on so many things
Dont stop man, lets ascend
To infinity bro 💪

indigenous swiss
I'm genuinely interested in this guy altho many here think that he is a bit retarded. He seems to be one of the few people who have actually been able to fix his recessed jaws with mewing and thumbpulling, and his transformation seems natural snd legit. But he did a lot more, changed his entire lifestyle completely.
I often wonder if mewing + growth hormone combo could actually reopen the sutures and cause jaw growth even on young adults.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Htobrother and Deleted member 13626
I'm genuinely interested in this guy altho many here think that he is a bit retarded. He seems to be one of the few people who have actually been able to fix his recessed jaws with mewing and thumbpulling, and his transformation seems natural snd legit. But he did a lot more, changed his entire lifestyle completely.
I often wonder if mewing + growth hormone combo could actually reopen the sutures and cause jaw growth even on young adults.
Sutures never fuse. They just become tighter. Also, he’s one of the few people that are dedicated enough to achieve his goals. He is for sure retarded though. Some sort of personality disorder, I’m sure of it.

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother
Sutures never fuse. They just become tighter. Also, he’s one of the few people that are dedicated enough to achieve his goals. He is for sure retarded though. Some sort of personality disorder, I’m sure of it.
That's what I meant. The malleability of the sutures is determined by growth hormone and that's why there is usually no mewing results after age 18-21 as your growth hormone levels drop.
But in theory growth hormone could loosen the sutures again and give back the bone malleability you had as a kid or teenager. Bodybuilders who use drugs continue growing stronger jaws in adulthood.

@Ryan can you dm me sallu's bone smashing regime?

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
6 months
  3. Mastic chewing
  5. Hard mewing

You should electrocute yourself daily as well. It tightens the muscle in your face and gives hollow cheeks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: oldcelloser and Deleted member 14561
You should electrocute yourself daily as well. It tightens the muscle in your face and gives hollow cheeks
I can think of one thing I can do with your mum that would ‘shock’ my system

That's what I meant. The malleability of the sutures is determined by growth hormone and that's why there is usually no mewing results after age 18-21 as your growth hormone levels drop.
But in theory growth hormone could loosen the sutures again and give back the bone malleability you had as a kid or teenager. Bodybuilders who use drugs continue growing stronger jaws in adulthood.
This is true. Also, I have read neurocranial restructuring gets the sutures moving.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Nibbletslol, oldcelloser and 1 other person
they didn't. also you're a birdcel, not your ancestor
You’re right, they had memory foam mattresses inside their huts and caves. I’m the birdcel but your mother clearly laid an egg

Also. I’m almost certain , constant pressures moves bones and forces the sutures to change position. It’s just requires way more constant force. Look at Stephen Hawking. His face collapsed whilst he was a fully grown man.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Tallooksmaxxer
You’re right, they had memory foam mattresses inside their huts and caves. I’m the birdcel but your mother clearly laid an egg
keep barking you fucking subhuman greycel when you're being helped jfl at you :lul:

Everything you said is cope.
You won’t improve a single bit in smv

• +1
don't forget proper breathing techniques

If nothing changes I still won’t be German.
Yea you will stay the shitskin you are
3D0203DA 0BFE 4DB0 8687 613B032658FC

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, oldcelloser and gamma
6 months of ultra copemaxxing regime

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and oldcelloser
add cop(p)er to your regime

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I’ve been bonesmashing for 3.5 months and mewing for 2 years, seeing improvements, keep smashing :feelsyay:

• Ugh..
I’ve been bonesmashing for 3.5 months and mewing for 2 years, seeing improvements, keep smashing :feelsyay:
Join the group I am creating. No bullshit, looksmax group

Retards that spamming this is cope, do you have any clues about it ? Have you ever tried it ?

How do you see his transformation, on his Instagram there are just a bunch of photos of him with what he looks like now.

How do you see his transformation, on his Instagram there are just a bunch of photos of him with what he looks like now.
Watch one of his first videos. It was called "good looks = good life" or something like that.

chewing on mouth guard is more benificial
How can you chew on a mouth guard?
I have one and it is very thin.
The range of movement is very small.

all of those are memes and massive copes
you wont ascend if you still believe in the tooth fairy